Friday 25 October 2019

Chloe discusses southern slave garments

Good morning, kind masters and mistresses, it's first girl Chloe again, with another of my catwalk displays of Gorean slave garments. This week we're going far south to the lands that border terra incognito where bold explorers have yet to venture past. These are the lands of Turia, the wagon people, and of course my beloved Tahari.


And today I have two very experienced kajirae from the Master's estate, so there shouldn't be any trouble with hysterical girls new to their collars. You'll remember the lovely auburn haired Shannon from the slave position lecture a year or two ago. A favourite with many men, especially on account of her valuable hair colour, Shannon is one of our taller girls. The garments she wears are the four pieces that make up the typical dress of a slave girl belonging to the Tuchuk wagon tribes. As she walks up and down past you I'll explain the array of garments and how they are dressed and arranged on the girl. First is the Curla – a red waist cord knotted in place. Then comes the Chatka which is a strip of black leather six inches by five feet long that is worn like a breech clout over the curla. This is put under the curla in the front, drawn between the legs and looped over the curla in the back. There is a flap of the chatka that hangs down over the curla in both the front and the back. while the chatka covers the sex, it is a simple matter to pull the leather to the side to display a slave's charms.

Which Tuchuk men often do...

They're beasts like that *soft knowing smile*

Then comes the Kalmak, which is a short vest of black leather that barely covers the breasts. It is left unfastened for easy access and allows the breasts to frequently slip out. I do apologise about that, mistresses. It's really not Shannon's fault you can see so much of her. Please don't have her whipped.

The last item of Tuchuk slave garb is the Koora, and this is mostly decorative as it is a strip of red fabric worn as a headband. It can be worn either to hold the hair back or as a headband across the forehead. This is the closest any slave girl ever gets to binding or arranging her hair in some fashion. As we all know, a slave’s hair is to be worn free and flowing at all times. It may NOT be braided. That is the right of a Free Woman alone.

Next up we have dark haired, sultry Candice, who was something of a bitter rival of Emma when Emma was first girl on the estate. Candice is VERY popular with the warriors on the estate and she knows it, don't you girl?

“Yes Mistress. I do.”

See what I mean? She's always first to volunteer as a rope bunny for binding practice and I've lost count of how many men ask after her by name. Where is Candice? they ask me. Is Candice available tonight? And so on. Candice has her own 'gang' on the estate – slave girls who look up to her as a natural leader. This is common place on large estates with large coffles of girls where factions inevitably form. Candice's gang is the biggest, and one of the first things I did when I became first girl was to come to an arrangement with Candice where she became my favoured girl – a 'second girl' if you like – in return for her public support during those awkward first weeks when I was new to my position and having to build my authority. Having Candice's girls backing me up helped a lot. A first girl can rule by fear or by respect. I prefer the latter.

So, anyway, Candice today wears an example of the Turian slave leathers popular with Turian kajirae. I think it looks fantastic on her and frankly I'm going to suggest that the Master has Candice dressed this way on a regular basis. Would you like that, Candice?

“Oh yes, Mistress! Please let me wear this again! The men will love it!”

See the way she walks! Such pride in her sexuality. Candice knows she's a slave, and she loves the attention her slavery brings. She grew to love her collar on this estate and she is one of the girls I know I can rely on. I sometimes assign whipping rights to her as I don't have time to micro manage the whole estate.

And finally, yes, you guessed it, the Taharian slut – moi – is modelling another Taharian set of Chalwar (baggy pants of diaphanous silk, gathered in closely at the ankles) and a variation on the more traditional slave vest – in this case a strip of silk wound crosswise over my breasts and tied behind my back with a bow. These days on the estate I dress almost exclusively in Taharian garments and I'm pleased to say the Master seems to like it. I now share his bed four or five nights out of seven and he talks quite openly to me about things after we've had sex.

I thank you once again for your precious time, masters and mistresses, and wish you a very pleasant and productive day ahead.

25 comments:

  1. Those are all good ways to dress a slave girl, chloe.

    I don't know if you've been kept up to date, but over on the Tavern Keeper roleplay we're having much discussion about slave garments (see here) and ways to show off beautiful women from the Tahari, particularly natural slave sluts, are ideas I will save for later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tal Chloe,

    So lovely and desirable. My favourite outfit is that worn by Shannon. However, I would be hard pressed to choose between Candice and Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tal Chloek,

    As ever my thanks for your hard work and efforts here *slapright ha d on left shoulder*

    I agree Mick....2 beauties here!

    David of Abertawe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you masters :)
    I will confess that I had no idea how Turian slaves dress, other than the Turian camisk and collar and neither did any of the men I talked to. They all shrugged and suggested common slave tunics.
    So I went with an idea I had a while ago for a slave tunic for one of the 'theme' nights master Brinn sometimes has. I think it looks sufficiently different from the normal tunics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting Emma mentions "rope bunnies" as I was thinking of doing a rope pic sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tal Chloe,

      A rope pic sounds lovely. A hog-tied kajira or captive comes to mind.

      Delete
    2. I was thinking something a little more complex master :)

      Delete
    3. 'Complex' has certainly piqued my curiosity and stimulated my imagination ;)

      Delete
    4. I think we will all be happy to see emma tied up as it may amuse men to do. Shibari wasn't well known in the era when John Norman was most prolific so we don't get much on the artistic details - but it's well known that beautiful women may be put in bondage and that Gorean men know many ways to restrain them.

      Delete
    5. Hi Wyvern....

      But Shogun was eh? With Richard Chamberlain (He was in character!) and all those cute Japanese women.

      I remember the scene when John Blackthorn turned down three high caste cutie Japanese noblewomen that he could 'pillow' with if he wanted them .....one at a time or all three at once....his choice

      And he said No!

      Personally I'd have been straight in there like a rat up a drain pipe.

      No accounting for taste

      Delete
    6. It reminds me of Robert Heinlein's novel Glory Road where the protagonist is met by what he describes as The Three Bares - women who are happy to meet the wandering hero. He reacts as Blackthorn does, which becomes a plot point.

      Though if we're bringing up influences, you might do an image search on the Johnny Weissmuller Tarzan movies; what Maureen O'Sullivan wore in Tarzan and His Mate seems to have lodged in John Norman's libido the way Princess Leia's gold bikini affected a later generation (and with good reason). Her halter top and thigh-baring loincloth is an obvious ancestor to the Wagon Peoples dress their slaves.

      Delete
    7. If chloe remembers that book correctly master, the three were mother and two daughters and the hero later corrected his 'mistake'

      Delete
    8. Hi Wyvern.

      I am sure in one those we caught a glimpse of MOS's intimate regions as the buckskin covering slipped or moved slightly.

      David

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    10. Chloe, how nice that you remember the Big Bare, the Medium Bare, and the Little Bare. Yes, once Star got all a few problems sorted out Oscar was a much better guest. I'm sure Brinn is as hospitable as the Doral when fellows like Oscar come visiting.

      Delete
  6. Tal Chloe,

    Nice showing of under boob on your part here. You also seem to be wearing more make-up than the other two and a cutie 80s hairstyle too.

    Hoping to get Master Brinn's attention....AGAIN!

    I can read First Girl's like a piece of parchment

    David of Abertawe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins it's not hard to get master Brinn's attention these days - turning up nearly naked with paga often works :)

      Delete
  7. Tal Chloe,

    Emma wont be pleased with you if she ever gets back!!!!

    And I thought you were friends espec after the events of Shadows of Gor.

    David of Abertawe

    ReplyDelete
  8. It`ll be fine master, Emma knows that I don`t want to be his main girl, I`m no competition for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. -----------------------------Taming Aimee----------------------------

    (Annotation by Thanos, a scribe of Port Kar: A letter To Kajira aimee, formerly the Lady Amelia of Telnus, from her kind and generous Master, Mikos)

    Tal my little aimee,

    I miss having you in my furs and I am certain you feel the same. You and I know tammie isn't the only Kajira from the plundered Cosian galley who squeals like an excited quala. Yishana's Askaris were much too rough and just didn't know how to handle you like I do. I know you don't like unnecessary roughness or to be gagged, but do respond well to being put in restraints and have expressed a preference for certain positions.

    I am pleased to have received favorable reports on the overall progress of your training from First Girl Chloe. I have been informed your dancing skills have improved to the point where bystanders are expressing approval of your efforts with a bit of applause. I also have read that your cooking lessons are producing acceptable results after some initial disasters.

    Chloe is a clever girl. In order to provide you with greater incentive and so as not to waste food, she requires you to eat the dishes you prepare. Chloe says although she has never actually heard a gagging quala, the noise you make eating the slop which results from your failures, must surely be very similar indeed.

    I couldn't help but laugh when I learned you had got a bloody nose while squabbling over a piece of Baklava with another Kajira. Is this something a respectable, dignified, high born Lady of Cos would ever do? Of course, not!

    Shannon will be given temporary whip rights over you as she provides training in all the slave positions. You must always address her as Mistress during this time. Without a doubt, you will earn some red stripes, but will learn quickly. The fact you were once a free woman who undoubtedly whipped slave girls may not go well for you.

    I command you to be attentive to all your lessons and to work hard. You will remain well behaved and respectful of your Mistress, First Girl Chloe, at all times. You will find her to be firm, but fair, having no particular hatred of Cos, so I am told.

    I am sure you haven't forgotten the whipping you received for being so useless outside the furs. Ten painful lashes with the five-stranded Kurt you were given, plus four additional penalty lashes for failing to count out all the strokes as commanded. When I released you from the whipping post in my inner courtyard, you crawled to me on hands and knees, expressing considerable enthusiasm for undergoing slave training. I expect my tarsks to be well spent on the training. Don't forget that, my little quala. Resistance is futile. Why make it harder on yourself?

    At any rate, your discipline gave me an opportunity to give my new whip some much needed breaking in use and also to practice my technique. At times, it feels like I might still be jerking my wrist a bit.

    When you are returned to me, I will evaluate what you have learned. If satisfied, I will allow you to beg for the garment of a Kajira. I have it in mind to present you with a bespoke slave garment designed by the talented Chloe herself. I shall feed you tasty little treats whenever I find you particularly pleasing, which you will take from my hand in your teeth, like a good little tame quala. Won't that be just lovely? In addition, I have a pair of large golden hoops for your pierced ears, a small delicate golden ring for your pierced septum, and a silver Turian collar. I know you will just love those, my little pet. I can also be generous with other items of jewelry you will like, if you are sufficiently pleasing in serving my guests and I.

    *continued*

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is still the matter of your lying to me on the beach at the Bastion about your slave heart. At a time of my choosing, I shall command you to assume the position of obeisance and you will then beg to be my kettle and mat girl, the lowliest slave in the household. I am sure you will realise how fitting this is for a natural slave such as yourself who was caught masquerading as a haughty, high born free woman of Cos.

    I know you feel it is unfair that Lady Saffia is being ransomed while you were enslaved. You told me, once the Lady Saffia is stripped of her robes of concealment, branded and collared, she would be as much a natural slave as you and tammie are. I believe this to be true. Life isn't always fair, aimee. Be advised though, it is by no means a certainty Saffia will be successfully ransomed. I believe her to be merely a pawn in the overall scheme of greater events.

    Finally, I anticipate you will be very happy in my collar in the coming months and years and will often tell me so.

    Your kind and generous Master,
    Mikos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tal Mikos

      Aimee will look realky lovely with a silver collar and large hooped earrings plus a pierced nose.

      I can hear the cries and whelps as the cartilage is pierced from the other side of the Sun.

      What a little SLUT!
      :-)

      David of Abertawe

      Delete
    2. Tal David,

      Be assured, aimee will be kept busy at all times, either as a cook, house maid, dancer entertaining my guests and I, or hot pleasure slave at the end of the day.

      On another matter, it's my opinion a bargain could be had on either or all three of those Cosian wenches sold by Simon to the slave dealer in Schendi. Whenever the market takes a downturn is a buying opportunity. The former Lady Consuella seems to have learned her place. Perhaps cindy or candy would be a good slave name for her. We know one of the girls is very beautiful from the illustration. One should never buy a Kajira sight unseen, of course.

      Mikos

      Delete
    3. Tal Mikos,

      I think you are right. Any Cosian kajirae flesh available for auction should be snapped up ASAP. Tammie and Aimee have shown the true desires of these women.

      David of Abertawe

      Delete
  11. Tal Mikos,

    Well said. The girl cannot complain about being 'corrected' by either your hand or whip in the future when she is returned to you.

    I am sure that Shannon, Chloek and any other of the fine flesh on Brinn's estate will ensure that Aimee will be well trained, well skilled and far far more appreciative when you see/use her next.

    Time well spent I think

    David of Abertawe

    ReplyDelete