Wednesday 6 December 2017

Designing the Gor RPG (video link)


Okay, so I actually meant to post this link ages ago but seem to have forgotten! That's me having a blonde moment I guess. It's a 25 minute video in which James Desborough (the designer and publisher of the Gor RPG) talks about the long journey from initially obtaining the licence from John Norman for a Gor game to finally publishing the finished product this year. James is a very good raconteur on youtube and his thoughts and observations always make for fun listening. This then is him musing on Gor and its potential for tabletop and internet gaming. Hope you find it as interesting as I did.

Oh, and it has a slinky dancing girl in the early bit! See... I knew you'd be interested if I said there was a dancing girl... ;) 



- Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment