A series of Fan Fiction novels based on the Gor books by John Norman. Plus other Gor related articles and stories!
Saturday, 1 August 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The 'Emma of Gor' trilog y is a series of fan-fiction books set on John Norman's Counter Earth world of Gor. Chronologically sp...
-
How on Earth have I never come across this website before? Hidden away on the Internet is an illustrated version of (part of) Kajira o...
-
Okay, so it’s been a longer break than I originally intended… I am the kajira of understatement at times! Frankly, I’m astonished you’ve...
-
Chapter Twelve: The Trading Post “He says we’re close, Master. The trading post is maybe three or four pasangs further ahead. We can be ...
-
Greetings, kind masters, gentle mistresses, and fellow slaves. It’s Chloe here with one of my occasional training sessions. A while b...
-
Chapter Twelve: Voight-Kampff I stepped into the assessment room, and for a moment the stark utility of Chastity Reach fell away. The ro...
-
Gor has a rich language and background and it can sometimes be difficult to remember what it all means. I mean, even I d...
-
Vika's Lessons by Wyvern Introduction by Emma: So, here's another in the occasional series of Gorean short stories w...
-
(33): Like the mating of the earth and air I was numb with shock. I had been caged, brutally raped and now I was going to be sh...
-
Some of you may or may not be surprised to hear that I’m not the only person who writes Gor novels! Chloe has informed me that a certain Joh...
Emma,
ReplyDeletethanks for the update. We all understand
Donna
Emma,
ReplyDeleteI hope you can get this issue completely resolved. We support you.
MUST BE THE KURS , THEY DON'T LIKE YOU EXPOSING THEIR SECRETS !
ReplyDeleteORIGINAL DUCK
All the best Emma,
ReplyDeleteWe know we will get to see soon.
Pwb lwc i ti
Dafydd