Tuesday 13 December 2022

The Paga Diaries (14) by Arizona Wanderer: ‘Second Treatment’


I woke up on the couch in the guest bedroom, very early in the morning, many ahn before sunrise.  The room was dark, with very faint twilight coming through the window.  I had an unbearable urge to urinate and my body was sore.  I swung my feet over the side of the couch to the floor as I sat up.  My left foot landed on a small cold metal chain.  I shifted my foot to the side.  I felt lightheaded and unsteady.  My stomach growled in hunger.  I heard rain outside.  

 

As I sat there hoping the dizziness would fade, my eyes adjusted to the twilight.  I looked at the chain on the floor and followed it from a ring at the bottom corner of the couch, to only a few feet  before  it went under a blanket covering someone laying on the floor.  The shape was hard to make out but it was resting on the ground lying parallel to the couch.  I heard a very faint snore coming from the blanket, so faint that it could only be a woman’s snore.  

 

I noticed a bucket close to the bed and remembered how the last time I had woken up like this, after the first treatment, Lina had placed it next to the couch, between my legs, so I could relieve myself without having to stand up.  I wondered if I could stand up, step over to the bucket and pee on my own.  My head was not getting better.  Whoever was chained to my couch must be a slave, left here to attend me.  With my left foot, I used my toes to pull on the chain.  It was not a hard pull but chain links made noise as they moved on the floor.  Nothing.  I pulled again but it was difficult to pull hard with just my toes, their curl on the chain wasn’t gripping very well.  The body stirred under the blanket and the snoring stopped.  I gave another tug, harder this time, slightly moving a limb. 

 

“Master?” a woman said groggily.

 

“I need help.”

 

“Yes Master,” she said and sat up.  The blanket fell off of her shoulders revealing her naked body.  I noticed a collar on her neck as she turned to face me.  She went to all hours and I looked at her dangling breasts.  They were on the small side but had large nipples.  I watched them move as the slave crawled towards me.  I recognized her wide hips and thick rump from before.  It was Lenta, the house cook.     

 

“I am here for you Master.  How may I serve?” she said, coming to nadu at my feet.  Even in my muddled condition, I felt a slight stirring of desire for the slave kneeling before me.  

 

“Bring bucket,” I said as I pointed at it.

 

“Yes Master,” she said and crawled over to fetch it.  She came back and placed it between my feet, then knelt beside it.  

 

“Face away,” I said.  I was uncomfortable having her watch me pee into the bucket.  I know it is silly to be embarrassed in front of a slave, but I have always had trouble urinating in front of others.

 

“Move bucket away,” I said when I was done.

 

“Yes Master,” she said and placed the bucket as far as away as her chained ankle would allow. 

 

“Come to couch,” I said.

 

“Yes Master!” she replied and crawled quickly to me.  I lifted my blanket for her to get under as she crawled up on the couch.  I lay down on my back, relieved but still very tired and sleepy.  Lenta nestled next to me, pushing her breasts against my arm.  She then put her hand on my stomach and slowly started to move it down to my crotch.  

 

“Not now slave,” I said, stopping her hand with my own.  There was a slight stirring of an erection beginning, but I was too tired.  “Face away,” I said.

 

“Yes Master,” she replied quietly, turning on her side, facing away from me.  I put my arm around her and fell asleep.  

 

-------------------------------

 

I awoke with a full erection that was enveloped within Lenta’s mouth.  I was still on my back and I looked down to see her kneeling on the couch at my side, perpendicular to me.  Her head was moving very slowly, taking me in, but not completely coming out of her mouth.  I should be angry with her for taking such initiative, but it was hard for me to be upset with my cock in her mouth.  It felt wonderful!

 

The extra sleep had cleared my mind of any light-headedness.  I enjoyed the slow pace she was taking, gradually building me up in gentle waves of pleasure.  My breathing quickened and I was tempted to move my hips and thrust a little into her mouth.  She sensed this and quickened her pace.  I was building quickly to climax now.  Her tongue was very adept and she applied it on me with every outward movement of her head.  I came uncontrollably with a moan and as I did, she sucked hard on my head, taking every spurt that jetted out of me.  The feeling was very intense, riveting, almost too much to absorb.  I was inclined to withdraw  myself from her mouth, to lessen the intensity, but she was intent on keeping me there.  

After a brief ehn, she let me go, and with her wet lips, gave me a little kiss on my lower stomach.  She laid down next to me, with her head at my thigh, her legs curled up.  My stomach grumbled loudly.  

 

“Are you hungry Master?” she asked, lifting her head to look at me.  “There is a platter of cheese and bread for you.”

 

“Yes, feed me in bed,” I answered.

 

She came back and laid the platter on the couch.  I shifted from my back to my side and put a small cushion under my head.  She fed me a piece of cheese from her hand.  I had some cheese and bits of bread.

 

“Are you hungry, Lenta?” I asked.

 

“Yes Master.  You remember my name Master?” she said with a big smile.

 

“Yes, I remember.  Eat with me.”

 

“My Master has me on a strict diet, Master. But thank you for your kindness Master,” she said.

 

I had been very hungry but I did not finish eating all of the cheese and bread on the platter.  I had Lenta return it to the table and come back to the couch with me. 

 

“Have I pleased you Master?” she asked, lying next to me.  I thought about mentioning her waking of me with her mouth, unbidden, but I let it go. She had been gentle and very pleasing.

 

“Yes, you please me,” I said.

 

“Maybe Master will become rested and restored enough to put this slave to use?  I beg your touch Master,” she said.

 

“Perhaps. Rest now,” I said and lay on my back again.  She put her arm across me and I drifted into sleep again.

 

---------------------------

 

“How are you feeling this morning Rykart?” I heard Mirus ask, waking me up from my light sleep.  Lenta slipped off the couch, with a clank of chain, and knelt before him in nadu.

 

“I feel good, little sore,” I replied.

 

“You seem to enjoy sharing your couch with slaves.  Unless Lenta came to your couch on her own?  She can be very needy at times. Actually, all the time,” he said.

 

“She is good slave. She is pleasing.”

 

“Did you put her to use?” he asked.

 

“She pleased with her mouth,” I said, not wanting to tell him that I had not initiated it.

 

“Good.  Let us assess your treatment with a swim this morning.  Are you ready?” he asked.

 

“Yes,” I lied. I would have preferred to stay in bed.

 

“Ankle,” he said to Lenta and she presented her ankle to him, which he unlocked from the chain.  “Go to the kitchen and make breakfast,” he said.

 

“Yes Master. Thank you Master,” she said.

 

I was a little wobbly standing up from the couch.  Mirus came to assist me.  He steadied me as we walked outside to the courtyard swimming pool.  With each step my balance improved, and by the time we got to the pool I was walking on my own without his assistance.  A light rain was falling and it was a chilly morning standing nude, next to the pool.  Mirus took off his robe and stepped into the pool, on the steps in the shallow end.  I really didn’t feel like swimming and wondered how important this part of the recovery from the treatment was.  Maybe we could wait and swim when the sun was out. 

 

I didn’t jump in this time.  I walked over and used the steps to get into the pool like Mirus had done.  The water was chilly but not as bad as I expected.  I went in slowly, letting my body get accustomed to the temperature.  I went up to my chest and then lay back to float in the water on my back.  Floating felt good, even in the chilly water that I was starting to get used to. 

 

“How do you feel Rykart? Are you ready to swim and test the restoration of your younger body?” Mirus said. 

 

I rolled off my back and started to swim for the other end with slow deliberate strokes.  I got to the far edge of the pool at the deep end and turned around, using my legs gently to push away from the pools wall. Swimming back to the other end, I noticed that Mirus was swimming casually too, not far from the deep end edge.  I continued to swim, using overhead strokes, and scissor kicking with my legs. My head was in the water and I turned to the left to take a breath with every stroke of my right hand.  I came to the shallow end and turned again, using my legs a little more forceful this time.  Mirus was not far behind me.

 

I swam at this pace for a few laps, Mirus catching and passing me.  I knew from the last time that he was an excellent swimmer.  By passing me, I felt that he was prompting me to swim faster and keep up with him.  I increased my pace and was able to keep up with him.  After a few more laps, his speed increased again and I matched it.  It seemed easier this time, keeping up with him.  I wondered if it was because I was more than ten years younger now, with this second treatment.  I was in better shape too, from the last time swimming, with all of my walking and ascending of tower stairs to the tarn cot.  

 

He increased his pace again, and I pushed myself to match it.  I swam behind him at this pace for a couple of laps and his lead on me did not increase.  I was warmed up now and my breathing was heavy but I felt like a swimming machine, my body coordination synced for maximum efficiency.  I was inspired by this efficiency, and increased my pace to catch up to Mirus.  I almost caught up to him before the edge of the deep end.  When I turned around at the pool wall, I used my legs as hard as I could, propelling me towards him.  I was certain that he did not know that I had increased my pace.

I caught up to him at half lap and was swimming beside him.  I put everything I had now into my efforts, swimming as fast as I could.  I pulled slightly ahead of him when I got to the shallow end and once again, put as much energy into my legs for the turnaround at the wall.  I was ahead of him!  I kept up this pace, swimming as fast as possible, hoping to stay ahead of him.  I didn’t want to look back and see where he was, knowing that this distraction would slow me.  I kept going with maximum effort getting to the deep end and turning again.

 

I started to tire, but I didn’t want to slow my pace and lose any lead I might have.  I pushed myself hard with a final burst, deciding that this was my last lap.  I veered slightly and swam to the step area of the shallow area instead of the wall.  When my hand hit the step, I stopped abruptly and put my feet down.  Mirus was right beside me, standing up too.  I was very certain that he had not caught me and that I had beaten him, even if just barely.  I stood in the pool and looked at him.  He was breathing as heavily as I.  My heart was pounding, but I felt great!

 

“Good swim Rykart!” he said. “Your treatment has concluded. You have been cured.  Get dressed and meet me for breakfast.”

 

I stepped out of the pool, steadily, feeling cold in the air.  The rain had stopped and it looked like the sun might appear any moment in the thin clouds.  I was excited and almost ran to my guest room to see myself in the mirror. 

5 comments:

  1. Story moving right along. He needs to find Penny acquire her, use her body and knowledge to help him assimilate into Goreon culture. Might be a good side story her on how she ended up as a slave, she should be cheap, and he has those gems as assets to establish his home and Penny would make a good house slave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rykart is very fond of Penny and concerned about not being able to see her. She would be a great asset to acquire. Hopefully he sees her again. I like the idea of a Penny side story!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed this one; and I am glad I was able to get a comment through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always appreciate your comments Tracker! Glad your comments are working. Looking forward to your next installment.

      Delete
  3. I like the idea of a Penny side story! It would be nice if you could weave Penny's story as you write Rykart's story in vignettes like Tracker does popping a short chapter of her history as Penny makes comments to her history in a look back mode or to Rykart. This seems to work very well

    ReplyDelete