Thursday 8 April 2021

Chloe displays the new slaves: Mina and Saffron

 


Welcome, once again, kind masters and ever so gentle mistresses. A few of you have occasionally asked about our two new slave girls who were collared towards the end of Ubara of Gor. I’m referring of course to the former Lady Saffia Luna Josefina Alejandra of Telnus, now the blonde kajira called Saffron, and the former Orisha - Yishana al Ghul, chosen Avatar of Nakeisha wind-rider, and Ubara of the Black Coast, now the dark skinned kajira called Mina.

 

Wow, they certainly loved their long names and titles when they were free! Let us perhaps forget those former names and consider them to be different women, for in a sense a girl loses her former identity and past when she becomes a slave. The former slate is wiped clean, and she is, for all intents and purposes, newly born.

 

Step up, girls! Don’t be shy. You both look lovely. As you can all see, there’s been quite a change in our former free women. Now they both sport collars and brands and are growing into their slavery. Saffron: what does your collar say?

 

“It proclaims me a slave, Mistress. The property of the warrior, Tijani.”

 

And you, Mina? What does your collar say?

 

“That I am the property of Tijani, mistress.”

 

And? Come on, Mina, what else?

 

“That I am a slave, Mistress.”

 

Correct. Always remember, the collar doesn’t need to have the words inscribed. The mere presence of a collar on a girl denotes she is a slave. I’m told you were once quite the fierce hellion, Mina? 

 

“Once, Mistress. I no longer feel the Goddess inside of me. There is just weakness now.”

 

Of course you don’t feel the Goddess. You’re a slave now. The Goddess will never embrace you again. You have shamed her with your brand and collar. 

 

Oh, Mina, I didn’t mean that. Please don’t cry. I’m sorry. It’s not your fault. You can’t help what or who you are. You’ve been hiding your fantasies for so long now, I think you even fooled yourself for a time.  

 

As you can see, masters and mistresses, Mina likes to think she’s tough, and perhaps she is, but she took a shock to her core self-belief when she lost the blessing of her Goddess. It broke her. It left her vulnerable.

 

But anyway, as you can see both girls now wear lovely collars and similar wrap around skirts to Emma and myself. Pose, girls. Good. The girls were very happy to receive something to wear. And I have explained to them both that the garments can be taken from them as easily as they were given. Do you want to lose your skirt, Saffron?

 

“Oh, no, Mistress! No! I love my skirt!”

 

It is very pretty on her. The floral design on a blue background contrasts well with her hair. And for Mina we felt that a green design would suit her best. Do you like your skirt, Mina?

 

“Yes, Mistress. Please let me keep it.”

 

Mina won’t admit it, but she has been competing to collect bangles for her wrists. Oh, look, she’s blushing now. It’s true, isn’t it, Mina?

 

“Yes, Mistress…” *shakes the bangles on her left wrist, and looks down, shyly*

 

It’s important to remember that neither girl has had any formal training yet, though they are learning many things about their bodies in the furs with Master Tijani and Master Brinn. Saffron, in particular, has been quite the slut towards my master, Brinn, flaunting her body and nuzzling up to him without provocation. Emma is fuming, but I can’t criticise Saffron for the way she now behaves – it’s a healthy sign that her natural slave self is blossoming and she is attracted sexually to men. It would be counterproductive to encourage a girl to accept her collar and then as a contradiction, beat her for expressing her needs to a man. Emma is simply jealous, where I have to view the bigger picture here and help Saffron embrace her new reality. People often forget that it is the job of a first girl to help the girls on her coffle chain to become better kajirae. 

 

Mina still resists her collar in a silly passive aggressive way at times, though she fears my switch and knows I’ll use it on her. I consider her still to be a flight risk and will not leave her unsupervised or unchained. In time I hope such precautions will not be necessary, but for now I can see she is still at war with herself, and despite the way she cries out with need when Master Tijani takes her in the furs… oh, look, she’s blushing again – how sweet – despite that, when she is not being put to use I think there is still a hint of the fierce free woman in her. 

 

I am confident though that Mina will eventually succumb to her natural slave belly, but I recognise it will take longer than with Saffron. Ultimately, of course, both girls will realise that resistance to being mastered only leads to a girl being sold, and I don’t think either girl would wish to be sold to some jungle settlement along the banks of the river. Life there as a slave would be very hard. The thought hasn’t even crossed their minds, of course. New slaves are often fixated on the simple act of being in bondage to a collar and a man, and don’t realise until later that it is in their own interests to strive to please their master, or else face an uncertain future. 

 

Thank you again for your time and attention, kind masters and gentle mistresses. I am, as always, Chloe, first girl of the mighty Brinn of the Sardar. 

5 comments:

  1. Tal Chloe,

    Nice to hear from you and that both girls are progressing.

    I prefer Saffron as she rearmbles Buttercup, my own kajira in so many ways.

    Dafydd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure both girls have great slave potential and that Mina will come on quickly once she relaxes to her condition.

      Delete
    2. Under your guidance and switch both will make excellent slaves in time.

      For their sakes I am pleased that they have realised what they really are and are happy in life.

      Saffron seems to be becoming quite the flirt.

      Dafydd

      Delete
  2. Tal Chloe,

    I like the colours and patterns of these skirts very much and the length is just right. You do have a good eye for slave girl fashion. I notice Saffron hasn't received a shorter haircut like Emma yet. Perhaps Tijani is of a different opinion on the matter than Brinn?

    In the earlier preview pic, Emma and you appear to be wearing Turian style collars while Mina and Saffron appear to be wearing the more typical Gorean collar. This makes for a nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for reminding me master, I need to have a word with master Tijani about that. Choker collars might look good but can get exceptionally hot.

      Delete