Thursday 27 January 2022

Secrets of Gor Chapter Nine

 

I was already familiar with the House of Andronicus, of course, not only because of my previous incarceration there, but because in the past it was where I had purchased my First Girl, Brianna. Andronicus is one of the finer Slaver Houses within Vonda, and its stock usually carries an excellent pedigree. I was often an enthusiastic shopper who spoke highly of both the quality of their stock and their after sales support. 

 

From the outside, the House seems grimly fortified, with a high wall surrounding the grounds, and bars set on all the window spaces. The wagon rolled on towards the rear of the property where a wide gate opened into the main courtyard. I began to grow more anxious as I caught sight of the forbidding structure, for I knew it was a place from which escape was completely impossible. 

 

I had to reassure myself that they were simply dropping off the three girls who shared the flat bed wagon with me. I had been recorded as a sold slave, belonging to Mikos of Argentum, and no doubt the next stop after the Slaver House would be to deliver me to the Lady Donna. And yet it was natural for any woman to fear the sight of a grim slaver building when she happened to be naked, collared, and chained to a central bar.

 

What further troubled me was that the distance at the junction to Donna’s house was much shorter than the distance to the House of Andronicus. Surely it would have been simpler to have turned left then, and delivered me, before heading back to this building? I gripped the side of the wagon, watching the heavy double iron gates swing open at the hands of the guards. We rolled in, but had to stop before the equally heavy inner gates. These would only be opened when the outer gates were closed and locked. This is a common security system in most slaver houses, and one I would normally approve of, were circumstances different. The inner and outer gates of the grounds are connected by a fifteen feet wide arched tunnel, twenty feet tall at its highest point. The gates themselves are solid and reinforced by iron bands that slot into the backs of the doors.

 

“Why didn’t you take me to my Mistress?” I asked.

 

“Be quiet slave.” Hersius had no wish to hold a conversation with me it seemed, so I sat back against the rough board of the wagon side and flexed my toes. I was chained in the wagon. I couldn’t escape if I wanted to, and certainly not now that I had passed through the outer gates which were closing shut behind me.

 

“You look worried, Cassie,” said Alika. “Do you know what is going to happen to you?”

 

“No,” I said. “I am to be delivered to the Lady Donna of Dover.”

 

“She is your Mistress?”

 

“No. My master is Mikos of Argentum, but the Lady Donna acts in his stead in Vonda.” I leaned forward and gripped the central steel bar. There was of course no give in it, whatsoever. It was firmly bolted at both ends and in the middle, to the wooden floor of the wagon.  

 

“I suppose you’ll be processed with us,” suggested Alika.

 

“Processed?” 

 

“Records will have to be updated,” suggested Alika. “Your health will probably be checked and the details added to your papers.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Things like that.” Alika gazed at my unbranded thigh. “Maybe it is time to brand you?”

 

“My Master hasn’t decided on a brand for me,” I said quickly. I sat back against the rough boards and drew my knees together.

 

“You don’t know that, Cassie. You can’t know that.”

 

“I do know that.” 

 

The slave, Alika, had no way of knowing of course that the Lady Donna had arranged all of this. It was part of her deception. I was not really a slave. But, yes, no doubt records needed to be updated, and a fresh assessment of me might be made. Donna had said this was to seem realistic. Perhaps she wanted me to endure the humiliation of another assessment? That might be in keeping with the intention to make me feel repulsed by the thought of slavery. I feared another assessment because part of it would involve a careful measurement of my sexual responses. What I especially feared was that this time around my responses might have worsened, and if so that notation would be added to my papers. How could I explain such a thing to Donna? 

 

With the outer gates now closed and locked, the inner gates were opened, permitting the wagon to roll through to the courtyard where the unloading of new stock took place. The courtyard is a large open area surrounded by the various walls and buildings of the house, all of which face into the space. The ground is mostly sand and grit to prevent too much mud when it rains, and of course the area open to the sky is covered extensively with tarn wire, as a slaver house with its beauties on display would be a tempting target for any daring tarnsman wishing to try his chain luck.

 

A man climbed onto the flat bed of the wagon once it came to rest and moved about unlocking our ankle restraints with a single uniform key. I draw my knees up closer to my body once I was free, and gazed sullenly at my captors. The man motioned for us all to climb down, which we then did. I felt the roughness of the sand and grit under my soft, bare feet, and I winced slightly as I walked across this rough ground to an assembly point. Everywhere I looked I could see men belonging to this house; men who would defend it, and who would prevent any thought of escape. These men however seemed largely indifferent to the sight of newly arrived naked women being unloaded. They routinely saw naked women all day and all night as a matter of course and so they gave us only a cursory stare. Slavers tend to be professional around naked women. They treat us simply as prize livestock. I flexed my fingers and understood that escape from such a place was impossible for a girl. Even one as resourceful as myself. 

 

Alika and Anthea were paired off together. They watched as Leorah and myself were taken to one side. It seemed the two sets of girls were to be treated slightly differently. Why were we being separated? Why?

 

“I’m scared,” said Leorah, softly.

 

“Do as they say,” I said. “The outcome will be the same in the end, but it will spare you a savage whipping.” 

 

“I was free this morning,” she cried.

 

“As was I.” I didn’t add that I still was free, and that soon I would be with Donna, and I would tell her this was over. But I understood Leorah’s fear. Even though I knew Donna had set safeguards in place for me, this was still a fearsome place. Logic dictated I was safe, but even so, it is natural to be scared when in the power of slavers. I felt a sense of growing anxiety that I tried to quell, and a rush of adrenaline spurred on by fear. 

 

Be calm, I thought to myself. For you this is just a game. But for Leorah it is only too real.

 

“Will you be my friend?” Leorah asked. “We should help one another.”

 

“I won’t be here that long,” I said. “I’m already sold.”

 

The girl whimpered, knowing very soon she would face the horror of a slave pen, and the subsequent training, without a friend by her side. I wished she wouldn’t cry like that. Her anxiety was rubbing off on me. 

 

“Alika, Anthea, follow me,” said one of the men. No leash was necessary. The girls had nowhere to run to, and any disobedience would be swiftly met with a brutal whipping. With a final glance over her shoulder at us, Alika, and then Anthea, followed the man as he led them to what I assumed was a building that houses the slave pens. 

 

“Why have we been separated?” asked Leorah.

 

“I don’t know.” I really didn’t. hoped that in my case it was because I would now be taken to Donna’s modest town house, but then if it was as simple as that, what was I with Leorah? Leorah hadn’t been sold. She had only been place in the collar today. My sense of unease grew as Hersius beckoned us both. 

 

“Follow me, and keep quiet. I have had enough of your whining today.”

 

Hersius led us towards the other side of the grounds, towards a building from which I saw smoke rising from a chimney. It looked like a Smithy, a forge of some sort. 

 

From my scant knowledge of a slaver house, it looked like the sort of building where girls might be branded. 

 

Leorah of course did not have a brand. But then neither did I.

 

“Master…” I saw Hersius look round angrily as I spoke. “When am I to be taken to my Mistress?”

 

“Be quiet, Cassie. Don’t force me to whip you.”

 

I felt a growing tightness of my chest again as we were walked towards this bleak looking building. As we neared it I could smell coals burning.

 

“Please, Master…” there was now a slight nasal whine to my voice. My palms felt sweaty. My hands were shaking, and yet, this was just my imagination. Nothing bad was going to happen to me. This had all been arranged by Donna. Beside me, Leorah was even more scared. I think she sensed too what this place might be. In response to my appeal, Hersius simply pushed me forward. The closer I got to the grim outhouse, the more sure I was that this was a metal working forge. I grew alarmed as I tasted in the air the unmistakable scent of hot metal.

 

Beside me, Leorah wobbled on her feet, and Hersius reached for her hair, took it in his fist and drew her head down to his waist, leading her that way. He glanced at me and the look made it clear he would do the same to me, or worse, if I lingered outside. 

 

My worst fears were realised as we entered the building and I saw the vertical standing branding racks, the heated forge with several long handled irons in amongst the coals, and a large barrel of rain water for cooling metal down rapidly. There were work tables, rough-hewn, and covered in equipment, mostly shackles and gourds of what I presumed was slave wine – that filthy drink that prevented a slave from being fertile. To one side of the room there were sacks of black coal, and stacked heaps of chopped logs.

 

And there, waiting for us, wearing a leather apron with tool pockets, was a metal smith. His face was red and sweaty from his work beside the furnace. 

 

When I had faced something like this months before, the branding room had been inside the house. 

 

This had to be for Leorah. It couldn’t possibly be for me. But then, why was I here?”

 

And then hope rose within me. Donna simply wanted me to share in the shock that Leorah was experiencing. It was working. Despite everything, I was now terrified; as terrified as any newly captured girl might be. My legs felt like jelly and my whole body shook with fear. I was truly experiencing what it felt like to be a naked girl taken to be branded. 

 

Leorah began crying and, for a moment at least, struggling, before Hersius cuffed her and dragged her towards the first of the branding racks. 

 

“Nadu, by the wall, over there, Cassie,” snapped Hersius, in a voice that brooked no disobedience now. I complied, wanting to be as far away from what was about to happen as I could be. I gratefully knelt in nadu, knowing that it was preferable to facing Leorah’s fate. Donna wanted me to see this. Donna wanted me to share the fear.

 

It was working.

 

This was the brutal reality of slavery. I did not want to be a slave girl. I did not want to be a slave girl! I knew that now! My lesson was well learned, already. I would admit it to her in a few ahn, when I was in her house, drinking Bazi tea with her. Well done, Donna. It had worked. 




 

Leorah cried piteously as her wrists and ankles were secured to the upright branding rack, and then her left thigh was fixed in a clamp that was tightened about her so that the branding site couldn’t move. 

 

“Common kef,” said Hersius. The metal smith nodded and walked towards the furnace. 

 

This could have been me, had Donna not been in charge of my mock enslavement. I breathed heavily, feeling a loss of control, and a rising panic. It didn’t matter that I knew I was exempt. The terror alone was real enough. 

 

Leorah screamed loud enough to shake the roof timbers as the white hot kef brand was plunged into her left thigh and held there for a few ihn. I heard the crackling and searing of flesh as the girl was indelibly and permanently marked by the brand. There was no going back for her now. The brand was permanent. 

 

She carried on screaming of course, long after the heated kef was removed from her flesh. The pain, I am told, is unbearable, and even the bravest girl cries out. I had to remind myself that she was just a slave, and that it was right she should be branded. 

 

My breath hissed rapidly through my nostrils as I watched Leorah removed from the rack, barely able to stand. Hersius guided her to some shackles hanging from the wall next to me, and he placed Leorah on her knees there, fastening her wrists into the shackles so that her hands were lifted above her head, ensuring she was unable to touch the raw brand site. 

 

Hersius then looked down at me, where I knelt in nadu. “Your turn, Cassie,” he said. 

 

The words struck me like a thunderbolt. I began babbling something as he took hold of my hair and lifted me up onto my feet.  

 

“Your Master has chosen your brand at last,” he said. “Common kef. You should have been branded months ago.”

 

“No! This is a mistake! Let me talk to Donna!”

 

He slapped me hard for speaking like that. I was in shock. This was so real! I looked wildly about he forge. Was Donna here? Was she going to step out at the very last moment? Did she want me to feel the raw terror right up to the very moment when the white hot kef brand hovered close to my thigh? Did she want me to scream myself hoarse before she would finally call out, “stop!”

 

She had to be here. She had to be waiting and watching. This was her way of making this all seem real to me. But where was she? I could see no hiding place!

 

I felt brutally nauseous, and tunnel vision set in as I was dragged screaming towards the now vacant rack that had held Leorah. As I drew closer and closer to it, I could see  no evidence of Donna being here. 

 

“You knew this day was coming, Cassie. Slaves should be branded. The law requires it.”

 

“My Master would not want this!”

 

“He does. We have instructions. Don’t give me any trouble, girl, or I will have you whipped afterwards. You will come to love your brand in time. Make this easy and I shall reward you with a sweet candy.”




 

A sweet candy?! I clenched my right fist, unseen, and struck Hersius suddenly with the heel of my clenched fist in a hammer strike to the bridge of his nose. Done correctly that usually breaks the nose, is incredibly painful, and temporarily blinds the target as his eyes immediately well up with tears. I heard Hersius cry out in pain and fall back from my unexpected blow. The Metal Smith was also taken completely by surprise and, by the time he knew to come after me, I was running across the forge, where I seized the insulated handle of a branding iron that had its tip in the furnace coals. I swung the branding iron round as the Smith was almost upon me, and aimed the white hot tip at his eyes. The man was lucky enough to jump to the side before I might have blinded him. 

 

Screaming loudly, I slashed repeatedly and wildly at the Smith with the branding iron, forcing him back just enough that I had a clear route to the door. I ran, racing as if a pack of sleen were hot on my heels. Outside in the courtyard I saw surprised faces as I ran blindly, not knowing where I might go. The inner gate was now closed and locked, but I did see a set of steps that led up onto the wall surrounding the house. The steps emerged into a guard tower that had two men stationed in it, from where they might observe the courtyard. From the guard tower it was possible to step out onto the high wall that overlooked the street below, so I ran for the steps, knowing that the guards above me would be waiting at the top.

 

There they were, and they seemed astonished as they saw a screaming slave hurtling up the steps, brandishing a white hot branding iron. Both men backed away and picked up long staves, turning in the cramped guard room to face me as I hurtled at full speed into the area

 

I had to get to the far door that opened out onto the wall. From there I would jump to the ground, no matter how high the drop might be. The risk of breaking a leg was nothing compared to the prospect of being branded. I slashed at one of the men with my branding iron, but my blow was parried by the stave. His superior strength forced my arm to my side with the parry, and then the second man brought his stave down on the length of the iron, forcing my hand and the weapon it held to the ground. 

 

Before I could swing the iron back towards them, both men bore me down to the floor. My right wrist was immediately pinned and the iron was pulled from my fingers. I screamed and writhed; I tried to bite savagely at a man’s face with my teeth, but the second man took hold of my hair and made that impossible. They turned me onto my belly and drew my wrists behind the small of my back as I struggled. Quickly, they secured my wrists with binding fibre, and then addressed themselves to my ankles as I kicked out with my feet. Finally I was bound, helpless, at their mercy.

 

“We don’t see that very often,” remarked one of the slavers.

 

“Not even with panther girls.” 

 

A thick gag with a padded bit was thrust between my teeth and secured to prevent me biting, and then I was lifted up and thrown over the shoulder of one of the men like some sack of wheat. 




 

By now quite a crowd had gathered in the courtyard, and none of the men there seemed at all amused by what I had done. There was little I could do other than squirm and bite down on the gag as I was carried back to the smithy where the branding rack and the hot irons were waiting for me. 

 

Leorah still hung from the wrist chains, her knees grazing the ground as she endured the horrible pain in her left thigh. From her glazed look I could see she was in a state of shock. 

 

Hersius had blood streaming down his face from what was presumably a broken nose. Good. I had done something worthwhile at least. But nothing now could save me from being dragged to that vertical rack where, first, my wrists were untied and then, taking two men to control me, they were secured either side above my head. The same thing was done with my ankles, freeing, parting and then securing them to the side shackles. Finally, my left thigh was placed in the vice which was then screwed tight, holding my thigh immobile. 

 

“Remove her gag,” said a bloodied Hersius. “I want to hear her scream.”

 

And I did scream, the moment the gag bit was pulled from between my teeth. I screamed loudly, and tried to bite the hand as it quickly withdrew. 

 

“Quite the little bitch,” said the metal worker. “She’ll regret all of this when we lay the whip on her afterwards.”

 

“That she will,” said Hersius. He stepped forward, his left hand holding his nose to staunch the blood. “I will whip you so severely that you will not be able to stand unaided. And then I shall whip you some more.”

 

I spat directly in his face. “Face me with knives!” I screamed. “Free my hands and face me with knives, if you dare!”

 

He punched me in the stomach and watched as I vomited.

 

“You think you are strong? You’re not strong, girl. Just a few hours in the sub-basement and you would be begging for a chance to be found pleasing. Your bravery comes from ignorance of this place, nothing more. I have seen this resistance before in a girl, and I have seen the girl again a day later when there is no more fight left in her.”

 

“Give me a knife and I will kill you,” I gasped, with what little breath I could still muster. 

 

Even then I still clung to the faint hope that this was all a test, and that at the very final moment, just as the white hot tip of the kef brand hovered a finger’s breadth from my thigh, Donna would appear to call a halt to this. She would stand there and she would say to me, “do you now know what it means to be a slave?”

 

A new kef brand was taken up by the metal worker from the forge. Taking his time, he approached me, holding my gaze with his own.

 

I stared wildly about the room. Donna must be here! Donna must be here! Any moment now she would show herself.

 

The kef brand hovered before my thigh. I screamed with new found breath. I shook my head wildly. I strained at my ankle and wrist shackles. 

 

I could not move my left thigh even the width of a piece of straw. 

 

And then the white hot kef brand burned deep into my thigh and I screamed myself raw.

 

 

56 comments:

  1. And so Lady Cassandra is gone, leaving only Cassie (or whatever her Master or Mistress decides to name her).

    The mystery still remains, who has purchased her, and set this all in motion?

    The kind and gentle Lady Donna, with this as her true endgame? Surely not!

    Simon, taking advantage of the situation for some doubtlessly stupid scheme of his own? Much more likely, and just as likely not to work out the way he intends.

    Mikos, deciding to no longer wait for his kajira to come to him, but instead choosing to take her now? Possibly, though he could have easily done so at the end of Companions if he wished. Still, men have been known to change thier minds.

    Or is it perhaps some as yet unknown enemy of the Assantes, having gained knowledge of the situation, perhaps through someone noting the slave papers filed on Cassie? There did seem to be increasing numbers of copies circulating about.

    She will no doubt try to continue to fight her slave fires, but now that she is branded I think she will find it harder. And it is all very well to decide to die instead in the abstract, but I think she may find it harder to follow through on in reality. And no doubt the slavers are quite skilled in denying hysterical new slaves such opportunities in any case.

    It will be very interesting indeed to see how things develop. Who knows, if her current sale should fall through in some way, perhaps it would be wise to keep an eye on the markets. I would happily bid on such a spirited kajira. A free woman of the cities with the spirit and viciousness of a panther girl would surely make just as excellent a slave girl when broken to the collar.

    Jack of Sterling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we can rule out Master Mikos, Master. I believe it’s about 1.100 pasangs, as the tarn flies, from Vonda to Argentum – almost certainly further by land. I don’t think the time scale would make it possible for several rounds of communication relating to Lady Cassandra to take place, back and forth. Master Mikos is probably oblivious to all of this.

      Talking of which, Master, can a kind Master please confirm to us kajirae that we no longer have to refer to Lady Cassandra as Lady Cassandra, and that there is no longer any requirement to call her Mistress? We wouldn’t want to make a mistake on this matter.

      I see you have expressed an interest in bidding for her if she ever appeared on the block. Perhaps you might care to value her in her current state?

      Delete
    2. Other Masters with a passing interest in the girl are of course welcome to make their own value assessments/offers as well. :)

      Delete
    3. Also, Masters, is it now permissible to poke her with sticks and pull her hair? Asking for a, um, friend.

      Delete
    4. Tal Emma,

      The former Lady Cassandra will answer to Cassie for such time until she might be given a new slave name. As for provoking her or pulling her hair, you do so at your own peril.

      Questions remain as to the true identity of her owner. I suspect a surprise awaits us in that regard. I will defer estimating her current value until I observe her assessment and her slave responses.

      Delete
    5. And another thing... don't get too cocky Emma. Cassie might end up being your First Girl at some point in the future ;)

      Delete
    6. I hope the kind Masters will understand that Cassie really isn't First Girl material. Who on earth would promote her like that?

      Delete
    7. An interesting thought. I wonder what would actually happen if cassie ended up on master Brinn's estate, unlikely as that seems.
      It's not impossible the Master may try to free his sister

      Delete
    8. You have no idea, Chloe. You honestly have no idea. I mean, I know Brinn VERY well, and believe me, he has this HUGE blind spot when it comes to his sister. He will defend her, no matter what. She could walk into his council of captains in the Sardar, dressed in pleasure silk, saying, “I want some cock!” and he’d assume someone had forced her to do it. He will seriously kill anyone who suggests Cassandra might be interested in sex. Even if he found her lying in some furs, with a man on top of her, in the middle of a slave orgasm, his response would be to kill the man and not ask any questions. I learned very early on not to even suggest Cassandra might have the slightest character fault.

      When Simon Free Companioned Cassandra, my first reaction was, “well you’re fucked then.” Because the moment Cassandra gets upset by Simon, Brinn will come down and kick the shit out of him. He won’t ask why, no, he’ll just push Simon’s head down a toilet, or force him to eat sleen shit from a bucket.

      Do not EVER say anything disrespectful about Cassandra to Brinn. He gets this look in his eyes, and it’s the same look when he’s in a shield wall, about to charge. It scares me.

      Delete
    9. Hmm... finally something I like about Brinn. Someone enslaving one of my female relatives is grounds for a blood feud... and a few blood eagles.

      Delete
    10. Brinn has... some good points, Master. I speak from personal experience. :)

      Delete
    11. On the plus side, the rule holds true... at the beginning of a Gor Story, if there is a haughty free woman features, she will be collared and branded by the end of it.

      Admittedly, Cassie was introduced in an earlier story... I just figure was being a bit lazy about getting to that point.

      Delete
    12. It is a common feature of Gor stories, Master. You’d think that haughty Free Women would have worked this out by now.

      Delete
  2. Thinking about the last time, um, your friend tried to fight her, I'd recommend the use of a very long stick :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True enough, Master Livius. She packs a mean punch.

      Delete
  3. Tal Chloe,

    You are the First Girl. I see the blond barbarian trained in the pens of Banu Hashim is getting over excited at the thought of Cassie being a slave. I hold you responsible for discipline in the pens and if there is any disorder such as fighting or bullying of Cassie you will get 12 lashes.

    Remind the blond barbarian that Lady Cassandra beat her the last time they collided. I see Master Livius has already done so, reinforce that message.

    The Kind and Gentle Lady Donna of Dover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Mistress, such behavior is always discouraged. There is of course the "introductory" period where new slaves are introduced into the household and their place in the pecking order established. Master Brinn does approve of this system.

      Delete
    2. *nods* It's a very important 'introductory period'. And pretty standard in slave kennels.

      Delete
    3. Emma,

      If you step out of line and bully Cassie, then Chloe will get 12 lashes. How many you get and how often will be down to Chloe.

      I hope that is clear.

      The Kind and Gentle Lady Donna of Dover

      Delete
    4. On the other hand, if she can find a really long stick and if nobody is looking ...

      Delete
  4. I think we have all forgotten that Lady Evona might wish Cassie enslaved as she no doubt wishes to live to a ripe old age and not be murdered as Lady Cassandra has threatened to do.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering "Where is Evona in all this?"

      Her job is to watch the former Lady Cassandra like a hawk.
      What has happened to her?

      Delete
    2. She was probably involved in the abduction.

      Delete
  5. I wonder if Simon is behind all this. Let's see maybe he wants a slave girl like Emma for an ersatz sex slave but also be able to Breed her like Brinn did to Emma. He can impregnate her for children, free her when they are born re-enslave Cassie and have the best of both worlds!
    I just wonder what Brinn will do regarding all this? Although Cassie is now a slave hell to be paid as Brinn's warrior honor has been besmirched. Original Duck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Brinn hears about this... well, its going to get nasty. The House of Andronicus had better have fire insurance. Seriously. Brinn's family are... several shades of psychotic.

      Delete
    2. I mean, you haven't even met his mother and father yet. Have you ever wondered why Cassandra is the way she is?

      Delete
    3. Perhaps the readers might have the opportunity to become better acquainted with Stannis Assante and his free companion in Legions of Gor?

      Delete
    4. That's a pretty safe bet, Master. :)

      Delete
  6. So Cassie thinks the branding hurt? The whipping for disobedience and striking several free men will drive the pain of the brand completely from her mind.
    Her time in the breaking pens will be very painful.
    It should be noted that her transformation has already begun. We have it from several sources in the Chronicles that the fact of the branding totally effects changes in a woman's thoughts.
    It changes how she thinks of herself first of all, and it changes what she sees in others' eyes as they look upon her - a branded owned beast. How can how she is seen not affect how she sees herself?
    In an intensely proud woman like the former Cassandra, it might even break her mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Master, the brand changes the way a girl thinks and feels. It’s a constant reminder of her slavery. Slavers claim that it’s the most profound and revelatory moment for a new slave, to be branded, and it opens the flood gates to her feelings. Cassie will struggle with strong conflicting emotions if she isn’t kept under slave discipline during this period of acclimatisation. Can you imagine how conflicted and miserable her body will feel if, after being branded, she is given back her robes and veils to wear?

      Delete
  7. Congratulations to Emma and Chloe for a very intense chapter.
    I think our time supplying Chloe with ideas on clothing Cassie may have been wasted though. It will be long painful weeks before Cassie earns the privilege of any clothing at all, even the smallest, smelliest rag. I doubt she will be afforded any cleaning and will be lucky to have any food at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way certain Masters can say things that make me feel very excited. :)

      Delete
    2. Not wasted Master. It takes a while to make new clothing (and involves several programs like modelling and texturing) and once done, there'll be sets available for all slaves :)

      Delete
    3. Aimee certainly perked up at the mention of new pleasure silks becoming available. I anticipate considerable wheedling in her desire for a set ;)

      Delete
    4. I expect she will, Master. Though you may want to point out to Aimee that Chloe will probably want me to model them first. Degrading as that will be for me, it’s understandable that she will want the most beautiful kajira to show off her creations, and I won’t hold it against her. Aimee will just have to wait.

      Delete
  8. It’s all fun and games until someone gets branded! Well, the slave game is over now. Legal or not Cassie is a slave, has been since Myklos set things in motion long ago. The former Lady who would have preferred death to enslavement started changing back then. The branding will have pushed her past the point of no return, mentally and physically. Too bad Myklos doesn’t get to enjoy his creation.
    Emma asked about Cassie’s value. Her value is very high. She is beautiful and spirited, perhaps too spirited. But the opportunity to break that spirit and mold Cassie into a prize possession has high value for many Masters. I know the slave pen training done by professionals would be very thorough, but how many Masters would prefer to do it themselves? Either way I see a lot restraints, whips and gags in Cassie’s future. The thought of keeping her gagged at all times except for oral training is very exciting!
    Whoever has done this to her would be best to remove her from Vonda in a way that if Brinn ever returns, it will look like she just disappeared. Simon as her Free Companion and protector has a lot to answer for. Even he should be smart enough to leave Vonda as well, versus answering to the Assante family.
    Thanks for a very exciting and graphic episode. Can’t wait for the next installment!
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I’d give a writing progress update: chapters 1 to 24 are complete, and I’m currently half way through chapter Twenty five. As I’ve mentioned before, Secrets of Gor is likely to be roughly the same size as Dunes of Gor. The story changes significantly about halfway through.

    After that, I’m committed to delivering the long delayed Gods of Gor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tal Emma,

      Even though Cassie's luck and resourcefulness seem to have come to an end for the moment, I'm sure her strong will to survive will adjust to present circumstances.

      In this situation I imagine Tacitus of Ar might advise, "Bide your time and pretend to be resigned to your fate, but remain vigilant for opportunities of chance."

      Delete
    2. Это круто Эмма! 🙃👍🔥

      Delete
  10. The question is who or whom ratted Cassandra, now Cassie to the House of Andronicus? Sort of like a game of CLUE, Col Mustard in the Library with the rope......

    Lets review the possible suspects

    Simon - Did he drunkenly reveal that his companion had been assessed as a slave and paperwork filed on her. Does he want a Master/Save relationship like Emma and Brinn?

    Miklos - Did he really go to Argentum, now under attack from Corcyrus
    Did he come back to claim his slave?

    Victor - not likely would condemn his companions friend to slavery would he? No likely Lady Donna would allow him to keep her

    Ladt Evanoa - did she do this to eliminate a rival for Simon, Does she hope to get Simon to propose free Companionship with her now that he is member of HIgh Caste

    Lady Sansapina - having witnessed Cassie acting slave like in a collar and pleasure silk views her as a natural slave pretending to be a free woman

    Lady Trubila - After being caught with Miklos in the barn being put to use Does she want to have Cassandra Aka Cassie reduced to slavery to save her reputation ?

    Or are there yet unknow players with other motives ??

    Let the games begin ..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The title is a giveaway, there are surely multiple "Secrets" that will be revealed, and more than just the identity of who is behind Cassie's branding.

      jonnieo

      Delete
    2. Instead of Clue, maybe Murder on the Orient Express... they were all involved.

      Delete
  11. I would not acquit Simon due to the possibility of outraged vanity, gambling debts, drunkeness, or feeling inferior to Cassandra and her family.
    Lady Evona, looking to snare Simon to move up the social and financial ladder.
    At this point I acquit no one, not even coincidence and bad
    luck.
    Besides,if Cassie's slave fires have been lit, would it not be wrong to force her to remain unhappily free, when she could fulfill a slave destiny?
    Victor, we know we desires Cassandra/Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct, Master, once the slave fires are lit in the belly of a girl, it would be cruel to force her back into robes and veils and expect her to act like a Free Woman. She would be ultimately miserable and distressed and would soon grow to resent or hate the man for what he did, in freeing her.

      Delete
    2. Given the attitude Cassie has shown so far, I expect that the fires she will be feeling will be the burning sensation of the whip for her disobedience and violence prior to her branding.
      I expect the beatings to continue until her morale improves.
      Of course, she must be mortified by bearing a common brand, she who was an Assante! A more distinctive marking might have been more appropriate to her former status, she may think.

      Delete
    3. She’d probably expect a personal ‘pedigree’ brand – perhaps a flowery and cursive ‘A’ for Assante to set her apart from all the common kef girls. Oh dear, how sad, never mind – she’s a common kef girl, after all. :)

      Delete
    4. If you are familiar with the A the Atlanta Braves Baseball Club wears on their hats, that is what I think the Assante would use to mark their personal slaves.

      Delete
    5. Just looked it up, Master, and, yes, it's perfect. I could imagine an enterprising slaver adoption that as a pedigree brand if, say, the women of the extended Assante clan were summarily enslaved together by an angry Ubar, and were to be branded as a pedigree set for sale at the finest of auction blocks, based on their former name alone. Such sales can in fact raises many multiples of normal block prices.

      Delete
  12. Добрый вечер дорогие друзья)
    На мой взгляд во всех злоключениях Кассандры виноват хитрожопый Саймон, на это указывает вся логика изложения повести)
    Возможно это леди Донна, но это маловероятно, так как интриги уже не будет никакой , когда Кэсси попадет к ней в дом в качестве рабыни. Хотя лично я бы с удовольствием почитал как Донна воспитывает и дрессирует Кэсси, на глазах своего мужа и детей.
    А вот если этот нейзвестный злой гений это Саймон, то дальше все будет очень интересно, особенно когда появится наш отважный меченосец Бринн :) и порвет Саймону его хитрую жопу от пупка до лопаток сначала за Эмму а потом за Кассандру. Вот там возможна и интрига и трагедия и триллер :)
    Меня только мучит вопрос - Кассандра получается в любом случае останется рабыней? Клеймо то теперь на ней стоит...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Всегда приятно слышать от моего любимого русского мастера. :)

      Многие читатели с подозрением относятся к Саймону и его мотивам. Он определенно оппортунист, если я когда-либо видел его, и очень зависит от Свободного Товарищества, чтобы сохранить свое богатство и статус. Но он также знает, что если он причинит Кассандре боль, Бринн убьет его. Если у него есть хоть немного здравого смысла, он будет бояться Брина.

      Что касается окончательной судьбы Кассандры, то теперь у нее есть бренд кефа. Я не понимаю, как она может быть кем-то, кроме рабыни, теперь, когда на ней клеймо. Ни один гореанец не освободит девушку с клеймом кефа. Ну, не так много гореанских мужчин.

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Отдельно хочу поблагодарить Хлою за замечательные иллюстрации , спасибо ! 🙂👍🔥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rough Google Translation:
      Separately, I want to thank Chloe for the wonderful illustrations, thank you! ..
      - Tracker, a sentiment I endorse!

      Delete
  15. Hersius should be fired! A competent slaver would not leave a new slave completely unrestrained. At the very least, Cassie should have had her wrists manacled behind her back, and she really should have been leashed. I'm sure Emma still remembers vividly the first time she wore a sirik, and likewise, a sirik would definitely have shown Cassie that she was now helplessly under the complete control of men.

    jonnieo

    ReplyDelete