Friday 24 December 2021

Merry Christmas!

 


Oh dear, was it really the tail end of April when I last did some actual writing work?

 

I think it was…

 

Those who’ve been reading my stories for a while now know that I’m either:

 

a) highly productive, or

 

b) incredibly lazy.

 

Option b) tends to occur when I take a ‘short break’. Before I know it the months have rolled by like tumbleweeds, and I’ve found myself side tracked despite my best intentions. 

 

Chloe has been recently prodding me out of my sloth state, so hopefully I shall start writing again after Christmas. It honestly wasn’t supposed to have been so long, though I think I have gone idle for even longer once before. 

 

Let me wish you all a very merry Christmas and thank you as always for your wonderful support over the years. 

 

- Emma x 


5 comments:

  1. OMG Emma,

    Soooooo glad to see you back, if to see you not on your back!!!

    I honestly thought you had forgotten us!

    Anyway my chemo finished in June. I was walking 3 miles a day, 5 days a week through cycle 1-6 of my chemo. Power waking 3 miles in 36 mins on an undulated landscape...well it is never flat for long HERE IN WALES as the First Miser says....

    Stopped exercise in cycle 7 and 8 and was back in the gym in mid July.


    Weight training 4 times a week and piling on the muscle...heck if I was auctioned on thee block as a Silk Slave I'd go for 20 Silver Tarsks given the amount of muscle I am carrying...arse like Kim Kartrashian but all muscle, boobs like Arnie in 'Conan', almost 17 stone but 38 inch waist.


    Some High Caste lady of Cos or Ar would pay well to chain me to her fur covered couch I think!

    Nadolig Llawen/Merry Christmas

    Even HERE IN DRIPPY DRAGFOOT DRAKEFORD WAILS

    XXXX

    Dafydd/Gerallt.....the proper spelling is ll wihin the word or Ll at start of a word

    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tal all,

    Happy Christmas to you all.

    Thanks to Emma and Chloe for their work this year and we look forward to seeing the next set.

    The Kind and Gentle Lady Donna of Dover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings and Merry Christmas to everyone,

    Looking forward to the further adventures of our intrepid band of Goreans in 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas (or Merry Whatever-Festival-You-Choose-To-Celebrate) to all! And thank you, Emma, for sharing that piccie of the lovely Free Woman enjoying her bath of golden bubbles. We know she's Free because of her sigh-inducing shoes. This girl nearly went cross-eyed attempting to find the second one... until she realised that there it was, right in front of her. And of course the search distracted her from the presents she was supposed to be wrapping... Please don't tell!

    ReplyDelete