Sunday 28 July 2024

The Paga Diaries (17) by Arizona Wanderer: ‘The Offer’

 

I was happy to see Penny standing at our meeting spot at the sixth ahn.  She dropped to her knees and knelt in nadu as I got close to her.  The bell on her neck rang as she knelt.  “Tal, Master,” she said with happy blue eyes and a smile on her face.  She was clean today, as was her shabby camisk.  I was happy to see that. 

 

“Tal, Penny,” I said. “We do something different today.”

 

“Yes Master, what are we doing?”

 

“I take you to apartment. Want you to know where I live. Make new meet place. So, when you can’t meet, you come next day,” I said.

 

“I don’t understand, Master.”

 

“On day when you can’t meet, you come morning that you can. You come to me, where I live,” I tried to explain. 

 

“Yes, Master.  There are days when I can’t meet you.  On days that I can meet you, I will come to where you live, and this will become our new meeting place.” 

 

“Yes, morning at the sixth ahn.  Now we get breakfast and go to apartment,” I said.

 

We ate our pastries on the way to my apartment or insula, which wasn’t very far from our meeting place.  The building was two stories of stone masonry that was built in a “U” shape, with a small courtyard in the centre. The building was two stories with twelve apartments on each floor, each apartment having its own exterior entrance door.  I unlocked the door and we entered my small single room apartment.

 

“Strip Penny,” I said.  She gracefully removed her camisk, revealing her thin tan figure, perky breasts, and long slender legs.  I enjoyed looking at her and wanted her to remain naked while she was in my apartment.  I had Penny kneel and I took a towel and used it to wrap and muffle the triangular bell that was chained around her neck along with the metal coin box.  The bell was very distracting and irritating.  I started to point at things in the room so that she could teach me the Gorean words for them.  I learned the words for simple household things like the cabinet, countertop, fireplace with hanging pot, the chamber pot and everything else that was in the room. 

 

I sat on the sleeping couch that was against the wall, putting my legs over the side with my feet on the ground.  I motioned for Penny to kneel before me, between my legs.  She looked beautiful, with her blond hair falling on her naked shoulders, kneeling before me, at my feet.  I looked into her blue eyes. 

 

“Your Master’s name is Lenious?” I asked.

 

“Yes Master,” she said.

 

“Lenious owns six slaves.  All work as coin girls?” 

 

“Yes Master, most of the time,” she said.

 

“I want meet your Master. I want buy you, put you in my collar,” I said, touching her cute pointy nose lightly with my finger.

 

“Yes Master!” She cried out, her eyes getting wide and her smile turning into a large grin, showing her perfect teeth. “He may not sell me Master,” she said, her beautiful smile disappearing suddenly. She looked down.

 

“Why?” I asked, putting my fingers under her chin, lifting her face up. 

 

“I, uh, he needs me to read and write for him. He is illiterate Master.” Her mood had changed, she was no longer happy. 

 

“What you read and write for him Penny?”

 

“I am forbidden to speak of it Master.  I should not have mentioned it. Please forgive me Master,” she begged, lowering her head to kiss my feet. “My Master will not sell me.  Please don’t ask my Master, he will beat me.”  She started to cry.

 

“Look at me Penny.” She lifted her head up and there were tears in her eyes.  The tears bothered me.  I wiped them away.

 

“I want you Penny. You are helping me. You are fun. You please me very much. I pay your Master double his price. I give him more than enough to buy another kajira that read and write for him.”

 

“Yes Master,” she said, a slight smile returning to her sad face, but I don’t think I had convinced her that I would be able to persuade her master to sell.  I grabbed her chin, lifting her up into a high kneel, and gave her a kiss. The kiss became very passionate as she opened her mouth to receive my tongue.  Her tongue swirled around mine and tentatively followed into my mouth when I withdrew.  We kissed again.  

 

I stood up and took off my tunic, her eyes on my erection.  I laid down on the couch, on my back and looked at her, saying, “Pleasure me slave.”  She remained on her knees next to the couch and bent her head over me, giving my stomach a gentle lick and kiss.  She continued to kiss and lick me as she slowly moved her mouth lower and lower down my stomach.  

 

Without using her hands, she wrapped her lips around the tip of my member.  I felt her tongue licking under the tip.  She was very experienced at this and the feeling was incredible.  I reached for a breast and cupped one, feeling the nipple in my palm.  It began to stiffen.  I continued to squeeze and fondle as she began to put my member deeper into her moist mouth, her tongue lapping gently.  She began to slowly move her head up and down on me, sucking tightly with each upward motion.  I began to feel overwhelmed by the sensation as she started moving faster. 

 

I could feel myself building quickly and I knew that I would have to stop her if I wanted to enjoy the rest of her and her other skills.  I grabbed the hair at the back of her neck and pulled her off of me, her mouth in a perfect “O” as her eyes looked at me.  “Come up on couch,” I said. 

 

She got up on the couch and straddled me.  She was oiled and ready, and she slid me into her easily as she mounted me.  She moved her hips slowly, working me in and out of her.  She leaned far back and moved slowly, clenching down on me while holding her breasts in her hands, squeezing them together.

 

When women are on top, riding a man, there are so many varieties of motion and angles for them to choose from.  The feeling of dominating a woman in bed is like no other, but sometimes it is nice to let up on the control and let them pleasure you in their own way, seeing how creative they get, how greedy they may become.  They may take the opportunity to pleasure themselves, riding in any manner that feels good to them, going until climax.

 

And that is what I did with Penny, I had commanded her to pleasure me and it was up to her to decide on how to do it.  She remained on top of me, leaned back and let go of her breasts.  Her hands went to her thighs and she quickened her pace.  I lay there motionless and let her do all the work.  Her breathing quickened and a slight sheen of perspiration shone on her beautiful skin.  She moved even faster and her breathing increased even more.  She started saying, “AH, AH, AH,” as her hips were grinding on me.  

 

I began to thrust up into her, meeting her grind as she came down onto me.  The sudden thrusting pushed her over the top and she made a “AH, OH, AHH, OHHH,” sound as she climaxed, clamping me between her legs. Then she collapsed on top of me, her head going to the side of mine, kissing my neck.  I was still inside of her as she lay on me catching her breath. 

 

I started to thrust again inside of her and said, “You’re not done slave.”  She raised herself up a little with her arms on the couch, putting her perky breast right in my face.  “Yes, Master!” she said.  I grabbed a breast with my right hand and put it into my mouth, sucking hard and licking the nipple, all while thrusting into her from below.  She began to move her hips, meeting my thrusts.  This is the angle I prefer when a woman is on top, bent over me, her breasts dangling within easy reach of my mouth and my thrusts easily going into the full depth.  In and out. 

 

Once again, I was building quickly and wouldn’t last much longer with this perfect angle, this incredible union of man and woman.  I wanted to go on and on much longer, it was feeling so good.  I didn’t want this to be over, so I stopped thrusting and said, “Turn around.”  She pulled off of me and turned herself around.  I was tempted to touch her brand as it moved passed me.  We were both sweating now.

 

She straddled me again, this time facing away from me, her bottom presented to me, within easy reach.  She used her hand to gently place me at her entrance and then sank her hips down, taking in all of me.  I lay motionless and let her do the work again.  She started to move herself back and forth, with her hips giving a little grinding curl each time she came back on me.

 

With a wide open palm, I laid a heavy spank on her ass cheek.  I don’t know why I did, it was just something that came to me, an irresistible urge.  I laid on another and several more, until she finally cried out.  I really enjoyed giving her the spanks, and seeing her cheek turn bright red.  Did that make me a sadist?  I don’t know and didn’t care, this was wonderful. “Ride me hard slave!” I said, and she rode faster saying, “Yes Master!”

 

Her breathing picked up again and she started making noises again.  It was very exciting to me that my command of her was driving her, building her up again.  “AH, AH, AH, OHHHH,” she cried out again, and slowed down just a bit.  I wasn’t going to last much longer know, the feeling was very intense, ecstatic. 

 

“Just like that, right there, don’t stop slave, keep going!” I cried out before climaxing. 

 

I put my arm around Penny as we both rested on the couch for a bit.  I could have easily slipped into sleep with her next to me, but I wanted to learn Gorean, and Penny was the best way to do it.  We got off the couch and sat at the low table.  I had purchased a small portable chalk board so that I could practice writing Gorean.  I would clumsily draw chalk letters and Penny would giggle and laugh at my attempts.  The laughter was not mean, and she would apologize.  It was fun.

 

The tenth ahn was approaching and the end of our agreed upon time.  I would have happily spent the whole day with her.  I was getting hungry so I suggested we leave the room and get lunch.  I left the muffle on her neck bell as we left, I didn’t want to hear it as we walked.  We didn’t go far before we found a street vendor selling roasted bosk and vegetables on a stick, kabobs. They were delicious.  Penny ate hers as fast as she could, the juices running down her hand and arm.  

 

As we stood on the side of the street, a man approached us.  Penny saw him and immediately dropped to the ground kneeling in nadu.  She quickly shoved the last of the kabob in her mouth.  The man had black hair and dark brown eyes and was a little taller than I.  He wore a blue tunic and had a sword and a  coiled whip with some other things hanging from his belt.  He had a stern serious look on his face as he walked up to me.

 

“Tal,” I managed to say, chewing on a piece of meat. 

 

“Tal,” he said. “Why are you feeding my slave?”

 

This question took me by surprise, and I wasn’t sure how to answer it.

 

“Penny starving. She pleased me. I feed her.”

 

“Penny?” he said looking down at her.  Her face was lowered, eyes cast down. 

 

“Five, strip!” I had forgotten that “Five” was the name her master used.  She quickly removed her camisk while remaining on her knees.

 

“Lesha,” he said.  She immediately put her hands together behind her back, while turning her head to the left, exposing her chain collar. Her master took a piece of binding fibre and very quickly tied her elbows together, not her wrists as I expected.  I was surprised how quickly he had tied her, demonstrating expert binding skills. Tying her arms like this behind her back, looked very uncomfortable.  Her hands were free, but practically useless dangling behind her back. This restraint forced her shoulders back and her chest out, her perky breasts pointing.  I was tempted to question him on this restraint, which seemed extreme, but he was her master.

He took a long thin leather strap from his belt.  

 

“Why is there a towel around her neck, covering her coin box and silencing her bell?” he asked angrily, looking at me.  I had no immediate answer and hesitated before replying.

 

“She teach Gorean to me.  Bell is noisy,” I said and started to bend down and remove my muffle.

 

“Don’t touch my slave!” he yelled and she started crying.  I noticed two or three people walking in the street had now stopped to see what the yelling was about.  The man then bent over and roughly pulled the wrapped towel from her neck, then discarded it on the ground.  He then attached the leather strap leash to the chain on her neck. 

 

“You are a barbarian. What is your name? he asked.

 

“Rykart. What is your name?”

 

“I am Lenious Sernice, and this is my slave. She is a coin girl and she works for coins, not food.  She knows better.”  He removed the whip from his belt and shook out the five blades.  He struck the slaves bare back with the whip and she cried out. 

 

“Stop! I buy her from you.” I said.  He lashed out with the whip twice more before looking at me.

 

“She is nothing. She is an insolent, disobedient slave and she needs to be punished. She is not for sale.”

 

“I want her. I pay to you whatever you ask,” I said.

 

“She belongs on the street, a lowly slave, begging use from men as they pass by, earning meagre tarsk bits for her master, and deserving punishment when she doesn’t!”

 

“Penny is worth more to me than tarsk bits,” I said.

 

“Her name is not Penny! She doesn’t deserve a name!” Lenious said before asking, “Who names a coin girl after using them on the street? Why have you named her?”

 

“She teach Gorean to me. She needs name,” I said.

 

“How does she teach Gorean to you? That would take weeks, months more likely.”

 

“We walk, she tells words for things. I put tarsk bits in coin box,” I said.

 

“You walk, and she tells words?” He grabbed her coin box and shook it. There was no sound. I hadn’t paid for her time today.  “I don’t hear anything in her coin box you idiot!” he yelled.  

 

I put five tarsk bits in my hand and offered them to him and said, “I pay when finished.”

 

“In the box,” he said pointing at her neck.  If I didn’t care about Penny and wasn’t trying to buy her from this man, I would have dropped the coins on the street and walked away.  I was getting angry, but I did want to buy her, so I tolerated Lenious’s insults.  I had no idea how much she was worth or how much I should offer for her.  He had not suggested a price.  Yesterday, in the Dautium market square, I had seen a beautiful woman sold at auction for 38 copper tarsks.  I don’t know if that was a good price of not, it seemed cheap to me.  I know there are a lot of variables that go into a slave’s value, such as beauty, slave heat, skills, and probably personality.  But at an auction, some of those qualities are likely to be unknown.  Penny had qualities known to me, qualities that were very valuable to me. She was definitely worth more than 38 copper tarsks.  How much was she worth and what should be my initial offer?  

 

Lenious was very angry, and I didn’t understand why.  I had always paid for Penny’s time.  I was leery of bending over and putting the tarsk bits into the coin box. I would be exposed and vulnerable, giving him an advantage if he chose to attack.  I bent over and put each tarsk bit through the slit of the box, each bit making a small metallic noise.  I straightened up and looked at Lenious. He didn’t appear so angry anymore.

 

“How many times have you been with this slut?” He asked.

 

“Five, perhaps,” I said, guessing without spending too much thought on counting them all.

 

“That does explain why her box has produced more than normal lately.”

 

“Sell her to me. Two silver tarsks,” I offered.  Penny looked up briefly, before looking down again. 

 

“Ha! You really are a barbarian. She is worth nothing. She does not obey and requires constant punishment.  I think it would be best for everyone if I take her now to a sleen kennel and sell her as feed.”

 

“Please no, Master. I will obey! I will be good! Please don’t kill me Master!” Penny cried out as she went to Lenious’s feet and started kissing them.

 

I was shocked! I didn’t know what a sleen was, but I understood his meaning.  Was slaughtering a slave to feed an animal legal?   For the majority of the slave owning societies of Earth’s history, slaughtering slaves was almost always universally forbidden.  What kind of world was I living in?  Why would Lenious suggest such a terrific thing?  Maybe on Gor, the threat of horrific death is used to keep slaves disciplined, with the appalling consequences of disobedience always having a place in the back of their minds.  I was tempted to draw my sword and liberate Penny from such a monster!

 

“Five silver tarsks,” I said, watching Penny continue to kiss his feet, naked on the street, with her elbows tied together behind her back.  

 

“What? With five silvers you could easily buy a dozen slaves, all finer than this street slut!  Why is this one so special to you? Where are you from?”

 

“I am from Arizona, far from here, past Barrens.  Slave is special to me, teach me Gorean. Sell Five to me,” I asked.

 

“You could buy a very nice slave for one silver tarsk, let alone five. And you could pay anyone to teach you Gorean, for a lot less than five silvers. She is not for sale.”

 

“Ten silver tarsks.” I offered.

 

“You have ten silver tarsks on you?” he asked incredulously.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Show me,” he said in disbelief.

 

I took out my coin pouch and emptied all the coins from it into my hand. There were ten silver tarsks and some copper ones too.  Lenious took a quick look around and behind him.  There were now six or seven people stopped on the street, watching us. 

 

“Something isn’t right here. This must be a trick. She is not for sale,” he said.

 

“No trick, ten silver tarsks,” I repeated.

 

“Get up slave, I don’t know what this is, but we are leaving,” he said while yanking on the leash.  I watched her struggle to get off her knees, with her elbows together behind her back, her hands uselessly splayed and the leash pulling on her neck.  

 

Five got to her feet and gave me a quick pleading look, tears in her eyes, before being led away on the leash by her master.  I was perplexed by his refusal to sell her.  I truly felt like a barbarian, an idiot.  What had I done wrong?  I just stood in the street and I didn’t know what to do next.  Many emotions coursed through me, confusion, shock, anger, and then sadness.  

 

The small crowd of people that had stopped, now went on their way, as if nothing had happened.  The sadness remained as I, too, walked away, and as I did, in the distance I heard a bell ring, tolling for the tenth ahn.

4 comments:

  1. Penny is a very sweet girl and very deserving of the slave orgasms and affection Rykart has given her. Her master is likely up to something criminal, the only reason he would refuse to sell a supposedly worthless girl for such a high price is if he is worried of her revealing his secrets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking more on the lines of espionage than criminality, but it would not surprise me if Penny's Master was working both channels

      Delete
  2. another great chapter, with twists and character development galore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very astute observations! Thanks for your compliment and comments. I enjoy them and the input is helpful.

    ReplyDelete