Wednesday 17 July 2024

Emma models new hair and new slave garments under Chloe's supervision


Greetings again, kind masters, and gentle free women. It’s Chloe again, Taharian slave girl, First Girl of Brinn of the Sardar, and Trainer in Chief of the very best slave coffles in northern Gor!

 

At the risk of getting into spoilers, I wanted to just say that the Master and I are back from our hair raising adventures in the jungles east of Schendi, along with a small coffle of slaves, and you’ll read all about them soon in the serialised book, Gods of Gor, which follows on from Ubara of Gor! Yes, I know you’ve been waiting a long time for that epic story, but a certain blonde barbarian has been taking her time getting it all down in writing. I’ll be doing the pictures, but I need to see the writing first. 

 

The biggest spoiler of course is that we didn’t die! 

 

Yes, we’re still alive at the end of it!

 

What a surprise! πŸ˜‰

 

I mean, it was dangerous and all. Of course it was. We discovered a decaying, lost city in the deepest jungle with two warring Taluna tribes fighting through the ruins, and all sorts of exciting things happen, including meeting Emma’s father again, and there’s her sister kidnapped from Earth and trained as a slaver in Schendi, which is the reason we sailed down the river in the first place, because she’d gone missing, and we had to find her, but my Master has told me not to spoil the story for you, so I wont.

 

Anyway, things are sort of back to normal in the Sardar now. I’m back to overseeing the slaves as the estate’s First Girl, and Emma spends her time with the children, which is the way my Master wanted it, and the reason he didn’t return Emma to her First Girl status. She wouldn’t have time to do both.

 

I think there’s going to be some hard adjustments for Emma to make now. When she was last here she was First Girl, so I worry it might be a bit awkward between us. We’ve always been friends, but if I’m being honest, there were times on our journey down river when we clashed a little bit, and I had to remind Emma that I am the First Girl now. You’ll see what I mean when the story comes out. 

 

Being First Girl means I have to oversee ALL the girls on the estate. They all look to me for leadership, and I have to be fair to them ALL. It’s not good for the morale of the kennel pens if a First Girl is seen to be extremely biased. Yes, Emma s my friend, but that doesn’t mean she can just ignore all the rules set down for the kennel slaves.

 

A couple of issues have already arisen. The first one being that Emma is just one of the estate slaves now, so that means she sleeps in the kennel pens with the other slaves on nights when the Master doesn’t have her in his bed chambers. Obviously enough she doesn’t have the spacious pens allocated to the First Girl. Well, she got really indignant about that. She expected a kennel pen of her own. The kennel pens on the estate are really quite nice in comparison with other slave quarter throughout Gors, and Emma can be thanked for that, because it was one of the things she arranged when she was First Girl. I have to tell the girls that, because hardly any of them know Emma. She’s been gone so long. The girls generally sleep four to pen, which enables them to bond in small units; there’s always clean, dry straw, fresh water, and a wood burning stove for the winter months. There are clean blankets and a shelf of cosmetics that they are encouraged to share and play with together. 

 

But, no, Emma blew up about it.

 

“Chloe! What the fuck is this? I’m supposed to share a kennel with three girls I’ve never seen before? Who are they? What’s been happening while I’ve ben away?”

 

“They’re slaves, Emma. Estate slaves. Like you.”

 

“Oh, come on, Chloe! I’m not just any slave. I’m the mother to Brinn’s children. Give me a break, please.”

 

“Our Master’s children,” I said, correcting her. Some of the slaves who didn’t know Emma from Eve, but had been serving on the estate now for well over two years before she showed up again, had been asking me why I was permitting a ‘new’ girl (as they saw her) to call our Master by his name. Even when I explained her rather special status, they still didn’t like it.

 

“She can’t be that special,” said Tira. “You’re First Girl, not her.”

 

“And frankly I’m glad you’re our First Girl, not the blonde barbarian brat,” said Sefa.

 

“She just whines all the time,” said Rayyah.

 

“And she thinks she’s so special,” said Raisa. “She’s not special. She’s just been used for breeding.”

 

“I’d rather have Candice as First Girl, than her,” said Orah. “That’s how bad she is.” 

 

So I was having to deal will all of that. The truth is, kennel slaves resent another kennel slave being given special attention. It’s not good for discipline. Girls become unhappy. 

 

It wouldn’t have been such an issue if Emma was spending every night with our Master, but that wasn’t the case, and that was annoying her, too. The Gorean week consists of five days. Once upon a time she would have curled up in the Master’s bed on all five of those nights, but now our Master ensured that one night a week, at least, was reserved for his First Girl, me. This is typical with most masters. The night spent with his First Girl allows him to catch up with what is happening in the pens, and hear first-hand accounts of any issues. Furthermore it deepens the bond between First girl and Master, which is very important. 

 

And then my Master tends to spend a second day of the week with a random kennel girl. This again is normal for a master who owns a lot of slaves. Otherwise why own lots of slaves in the first place? So at best Emma only has three nights a week with him, and the other two she has to spend in a common kennel. And she is not liking it one bit.

 

It’s made worse, kind masters and gentle mistresses, because our Master has recently been devoting a third night of the week to a new acquisition on the estate, a blond barbarian called Anthea that he’s taken a temporary liking to. You know as well as I do, masters and mistresses, that this is just a passing fancy, and he’ll soon grow bored with Anthea, but for now that leaves Emma with just two nights a week in his bed. 

 

Only she had to kick off with our Master and cause a scene and so the following night, when she would have shared his bed again, she was sent instead back to her kennel and our Master sent for me instead. That was really awkward. Emma is my friend. But what could I do? My Master had ordered me to his couch. 

And then there was a fight in the kennel pen, because apparently a slave gently teased Emma that she was having to spend a night there instead of in our Master’s bed, and Emma started hair pulling and scratching, only the girls didn’t put up with that one little bit and all three of them ganged up on her and put a stop to it pretty quickly.

 

I was called out of the nice warm bed with my Master by a guard to go and deal with the hissy fight, which is something I’ve warned girls in the past not to make me have to do. Do NOT make Chloe have to get up in the middle of the night from her Master’s warm bed to deal with some petty argument! 

 

They were still screaming at each other when I arrived, and I had to tell Emma to be quiet, only she wouldn’t stop, and the other girls in the kennel all looked at me in bewilderment, because if it’s one of them doing all the screaming I would have come down really hard on them.

 

And then Candice turns up with her girls and she makes a big thing about how discipline has to be maintained and I can’t allow exceptions because it’s not good for kennel morale. And she has to remind me that I had established a set list of punishments for break downs in discipline, so that all girls know where they stand – which is only fair - and that the punishment in this case for scratching and hair pulling is six strokes of the switch. 

 

What could I do? If I let Emma off, all the girls would no longer respect me for being fair. 

 

Do I need to speak to my Master about all of this? I’m afraid that if I do he’ll think I’m showing weakness. He expects his First Girl to deal with everything, but we all know Emma is special to him. And she’s my friend. 

 

I’m sorry, masters and mistresses, because I think I’ve gone very much off subject here. It’s just that I feel comfortable talking to you, because you’re always so wise and knowledgeable. 

 

Anyway, the original point of me kneeling before you today was to tell you that I’ve been restyling Emma’s hair since we got back from the jungles of Schendi, and designing new garments, and I wanted to have Emma model them for you. I like to be very hands on with how my girls are permitted to present themselves before men, and you know I’ve always loved designing new slave garments, so I’ve ordered her to grow her hair extra-long for a change, and I’ve designed new dancing silks for her (which I think are absolutely gorgeous – I hope you all agree, kind masters), and revised the standard ‘house’ pleasure silk with some subtle patterning, which Emma’s also modelling today. I’ve also had her comply with the uniform kennel policy of being fitted with a nose ring. All girls wear nose rings on this estate. No exceptions. 

 

Thank you once again for your time. My Master has sent for me to join him for some wine in his sunken bath, which I’m giddy with excitement for, so I must take my leave now, but I wish you all good fortune and good health. 








 


 

 

21 comments:

  1. Lovely garments. Two Chloe posts in one day. Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trakkar thinks that the slave tunic could be cut a little lower in front to show some navel, and the sides could be split a bit at the thigh, but he is stern and a stickler for the old ways.
    Sometimes he does not see the need for slave garments at all, and that the Free Women should just suck it up and deal with displayed slaves.
    Sometimes, I think he does not get the point of slave silks temporarily obscuring the views of the slaves, or the value of the excitement of discovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's an interesting idea master, thankyou. I'll see if i can get something like that made. Incidentally, the tunic Emma is wearing is slit at the sides, it's just that those camera angles don't really show it.

      Delete
    2. I am pleased to hear of the side slits. I really enjoy your work. Could I post the slave costumes, with credit, to my blog, https://illustrationsofgor.bdsmlr.com/ or would you rather that I did not?

      Delete
    3. Of course master, a girl would be delighted :)

      Delete
  3. Chloe must be stern with Emma. No food for 36 hours, the switch for both the hair-pulling, and for creating a disturbance. A whipping from a man if she persists again. Suggest to Brinn that a month's bed banishment and no use from any of the men on the estate would have Emma more appreciative for any attention she receives.

    And a switching for Candice for interrupting Chloe in the midst of dealing with a situation and raising her voice to the first girl. Make Candice pick one of her pack to receive a switching as well for adding to the tumult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking a gag might be effective when she gets a bit 'mouthy' master :)

      Delete
  4. Emma definitely needs punishing I disagree with the length of time she is denied food, I'd say a day of no food and then a week of minimal portions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And again good work from Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If a freewoman may also comment, I would agree with Trakkar that the barbarian’s brattish behaviour must NOT be tolerated. Clearly discipline has to be maintained in the slave pens, and Chloe is responsible for that. Emma may have been a First Girl at one time, but she has fallen from grace and is just a kennel slave now.

    Candice, too, must be punished. She is a threat to Chloe’s authority, and Chloe needs to deal with her sooner rather than later. Trakkar is extremely wise to make Candice choose one of her own girls to share the punishment. That will harm her own authority with her own girls if she is shown to be unable to protect them. Very wise, Trakkar! But then I would expect nothing less from such an esteemed slaver. Like so many free women I try and obtain tickets whenever Trakkar delivers a lecture in the city of Ar. He has such brilliant insights when it comes to slaves.

    - Catherine of Exeter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought Brinn was to breed Emma again - figure she would be pregnant by now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn’t there once a remark that Brinn wanted enough sons to form a shield wall? Or am I imagining that?

      - Catherine Of Exeter

      Delete
    2. No doubt he waited to do so until after the conclusion of his adventure. Bringing Kajirae into dangerous situations is hard enough when they are not pregnant. Her poor behavior has also cost her many opportunities to be bred, she will likely not begin showing until she has improved her attitude enough for her master to begin taking her to the furs more regularly.

      Delete
  8. Excellent work as always Chloe. While the classic red pleasure silk does a wonderful job emphasizing Emma's chest and crotch (the two most important parts of any Kajira in the furs), the new black dancing silks somehow manage to outclass it.

    Black is an excellent choice in color for the dancing silks, or indeed any slave garment. As a color it is an excellent alternative for red in any slave. On Emma in particular it contrasts beautifully with her golden hair.

    The new patterning on the classic red silks is very subtle, so much so that it could be easily missed if you had not pointed it out. This subtlety allows it to direct attention to the Kajira’s belly and crotch without distracting (or worse yet concealing) her lovely breasts. The transparency also adds to this effect. It is an excellent upgrade to the standard red silk, very suited to a high quality pleasure slave like Emma.

    Finally, Emma’s hair is exquisite. Long hair is an excellent indicator of femininity that enhances any slave’s beauty. Even the plainest slaves can look much more beautiful if their hair is allowed to grow out. And Emma is no plain slave, the excellent care that you have provided to her has brought out her hair’s golden color that goes perfectly with her golden tan skin that she has no doubt earned in the forests of Schendi (I would recommend that you add a regular regimen of sun bathing to her daily chores to maintain it). The volume and waves of her hair are similarly beautiful.

    The only criticism that I can levy is that it appears the hair on her head is not the only hair on Emma’s body to grow out, as her transparent red silks clearly display. Is it not standard practice to shave the nether regions of slaves in Brinn’s estate? Or has Emma simply been slacking off in her hygiene? If so then she is clearly in need of another punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I speak for all free women when I say that a slave’s hair should be grown long, and always worn loose and unbound. It is one of the things that easily distinguishes a slave from a free woman (besides the collar and tunic, of course) as free women traditionally wear their hair upswept in complex and dignified arrangements. I would be interested to know what Trakkar has to say about women’s hair (free vs slave) and how it works psychologically to distinguish them and reinforce their roles in Gorean society.

      - Catherine of Exeter

      Delete
    2. Ah, Lady Catherine, an excellent topic.
      First, the binding of a Free Woman's hair (or a Free Lady's in the case of the Higher Castes) symbolizes that she is bound by the strictures of society. She has a place in the order of things, just as every hair has a place.
      There are several reasons.
      With the hair bound and worked into elaborate braids and coils, it symbolizes that she had time to attend to this chore and is not at the call of others.
      The hair off the neck shows, that even should her clothing become inadvertently disarranged by weather or jostling and her neck (horrors) show, that she is uncollared and free.
      A slave in the throes of service may toss her head and writhe in ecstasy (excuse my language lady) but a Free woman, performing twice monthly at most the most unpleasant of her companionly duties may well emerge without a single hair out of place.
      As she lies there, enduring the grotesque attentions that will result in the birth of a son to serve the Home Stone, may easily complete her duties with any movement that would result in suspicions of slave emotions.
      Her hair is arranged in a way that reassures the Free Woman that she has place and is not a beast. With every hair in place, her place in the world is as secure as her locks.
      In her arranged hair, there are places for poisoned pins and combs, that may protect her in case of danger.
      A slave's loose hair can be used to secure her, to tie her to a slave ring, or to another slave, or just hold her in position, a master's hand controlling her by her hair.
      Psychotically, a free woman arranges her hair, a slave has her hair dictated

      Delete
    3. Trakkar is an absolute treasure and understands free women so well! No wonder we are all in awe of his infrequent lectures. There are so many factors relating to my upswept hair that I never even understood, but now that Trakkar has explained them to me in simple terms befitting the female mind, they all make sense, and I will wear my braided and coiled hair with an added degree of pride as I conceal it in a floppy hood. It is astonishing how well he understands us, when you consider that his professional subject is actually the study of natural slaves.

      And, yes, we are all so brave and dutiful, submitting ourselves to the attentions of our companions almost as often as twice a month for the continuation of our caste families. The indignities we have to endure in stoic fashion on our couches cannot be described, and Trakkar would not want us to. Suffice to say we endure them for the greater good.

      Trakkar, I thank you once again for your insight into my sex. Though I think with that last sentence you meant to say ‘psychologically, a free woman arranges her hair, a slave has her hair dictated,’ and not ‘psychotically’. 😊 As amended, it is a powerful phrase and one that all free women should take to heart.

      - Catherine of Exeter

      Delete
    4. Quote: “It is astonishing how well he understands us, when you consider that his professional subject is actually the study of natural slaves.”

      And… Emma chokes momentarily on her bak-la-va… πŸ˜‰

      Delete
    5. In view of her recent behaviour, Emma should not have bak-la-va, and should in any case not throw shade at Free Persons.

      Delete
    6. Free men of this site please take note of how swiftly the noble Trakkar stirs to defend a free woman from the reprehensible attitudes of some little slut in a collar. My thanks, once again, slaver. You honour your caste and free men everywhere.

      - Catherine of Exeter

      Delete
    7. It was just a piece of bak-la-va that went down the wrong way, kind Master and gentle Mistress! It could happen to any kajira.

      Delete