Monday 1 August 2022

Secrets of Gor Chapter Nineteen




A few days later, we graduated to training with the use of male slaves.

 

“Settle down, kajirae! NOW!”

 

We must have looked flustered and frightened as Thorn led four male slaves into the training room. Each one of them towered over Thorn, and yet they knew they must obey her implicitly. If a kajirus was whipped almost to death for touching an eight copper tarsk girl, it would be an actual slow, lingering, death if a kajirus dared to touch the Thorn of a slaver house.

 

“You know you can’t practise indefinitely on the apparatus,” said Thorn as she cracked a whip against the tiles. “You know there comes a day when you have to practise what you’ve learnt on an actual male.”

 

All four male slaves looked cold and brutal. They may well have been convicted criminals, forced into slavery. All four of them gazed at us like a sleen gazes at its prey. 

 

“Please, no, Mistress,” cried Leorah. I had embraced her, partly to comfort the girl, but also because I was frightened too. These men really did look brutal and unforgiving. They were naked, hairy, broad shouldered, hair shorn to stubble, unshaven, and sweating testosterone from the work they had just been pulled away from. This would no doubt count as a treat for them – an ahn spent with naïve girls who were training as pleasure slaves.

 

“You will each be given to a kajirus,” began Thorn. 

 

I think we all began to cry. Yes, even me. I felt helpless and weak in this house, unable to prevent these horrors from being inflicted on us. We were all huddled together for whatever illusion of safety that gave us. No kajira ever wants to be given to a kajirus for use. It is humiliating and shameful, for they are not Free Men. They are not Masters. 

 

“QUIET!” Thorn lashed lout with her whip again, cracking it on the tiles. “You will each be given to a kajirus. You will arouse the kajirus and then you will pleasure him with your hands and mouth. None of the males will be permitted to touch you, unless a girl is foolish enough to disobey an instruction. Then the kajirus can discipline you. The object of this lesson, girls, is to prolong the arousal and pleasure of your male. To this end, the girl who first makes a male climax will be whipped in the yard outside. Yes, that means one of you will inevitably be whipped this afternoon. The girl who prolongs her male the longest will be rewarded with a bowl of wine tonight with her meal. Now line up!”

 

I was shaking terribly as I faced one of these savage beasts. He gazed down at me as I knelt on the tiles, terrified of what he might do to me, and what I was going to have to do to him. As I watched, his phallus rose and stiffened, just from the sight of a naked slave girl crawling at his feet. It was enormous! Thick, dark, matted, pubic hair rose around the base of the shaft that quivered with excitement at the sight of female flesh.

 

“What’s your name, girl?” he asked. To the left and right, Alika, Anthea and Leorah knelt next to their male slaves.

 

“Cassie,” I said, in a tone of voice that reflected my sheer terror. 

 

“Wipe your face clean. You have snot on it from crying.”

 

I wiped my face quickly with the back of my hand and sniffed back any fresh tears. I felt so weak, just kneeling before him! He was huge! A giant of a man! I had never felt so scared and submissive before in my life. My contact with men had been limited since entering the slaver house, and I had never been permitted to gaze into a man’s eyes. This was a kajirus, so possibly he didn’t count, but I didn’t know for sure. 

 

“You begin when I crack my whip,” declared Thorn. My heart was beating furiously, and my hands were shaking as I heard the crack of that whip against the tiles. I moved my head to the slave’s groin and took his penis into my mouth, choking back a sob as it moved, growing larger still as I sucked on it. This wasn’t a stationary phallus, this was a living thing that was pushing against the roof of my mouth as I tried to remember what I had learnt. 

 

“Look at me, not at them,” snarled the slave, after the first five ehn. He had seen me glance to my left to see how my coffle sisters were doing, for I feared finishing my man before someone else did theirs. I nodded quickly, knowing that any hesitance on my part meant the kajirus could perhaps seize my hair, turn me to the ground on my belly and spank me hard, before forcing me back to pleasure him again. I couldn’t speak of course, only mumble incoherently. And even that he didn’t like.

 

“Try and speak again, slut and I’ll send you flying across the room.” He raised his huge right hand in warning and clenched it into a fist.

 

I had to pay attention to any early warning signs that the slave might be close to climaxing. But in addition to that I couldn’t risk slowing down too much or else he might grow angry. I felt his penis slip and slide around in my mouth in a way that the leather phallus never had. I felt him thrusting his groin against my face and forcing me into further responses with my lips and tongue. I don’t know how much time passed, but then to my relief I heard a man cry out, followed closely by a wail of despair from Anthea.

 

Good. Anthea had brought her man to orgasm! The little slut was just too beautiful for her own good it seemed. 

 

A sudden sense of relief washed through my body. Now I was safe. Alika and Leorah were safe, too. Now I just had to continue and hope that perhaps my man could last longer than the other two who remained unspent. It would be good to taste some wine with my meal tonight. 

 

“STOP!” cried Thorn. We heard the crack of her whip against the tiles. Instinctively I stopped sucking and licking and, to the irritation of my male, slid my mouth away from his shaft. I had several pubic hairs lodged deep in my mouth, but I didn’t dare try to spit them out. 

 

Had we done something wrong?

 

I waited there, on my knees, eyes cast down, as the first girl amongst First Girls paced before us. But Thorn wasn’t looking at the kajirae, she was gazing at the male slaves. All three remained brutally erect, growling, obviously resenting this lull in their pleasure. 

 

“Largus,” she addressed the man who had been administered by my mouth, my lips, my tongue. “I have been informed that you have been the hardest working kajirus this past month. You are to be rewarded, I am told.”

The slave, Largus gazed sullenly at Thorn, but Thorn didn’t flinch. 

 

“You are given permission to have a girl for your pleasure this afternoon. To put her to use as you see fit. But a single use only, which is why I have paused you all now. Is there a girl in this room that you find of interest?”

 

My heart felt like it was about to give up and break in two. Time seemed to slow and freeze as Largus turned his brutal gaze back to me as I knelt at his feet. I had been sucking his penis. I had been stimulating him to an orgasm. And now he had been given permission to fully use a girl in this room. I felt numb with horror. It was going to be me. Of course it was going to be me.

 

“That one,” said Largus.” He didn’t even turn round. He simply pointed at Anthea. “Whip one of the other girls. I want that one fresh in my stable this afternoon.”

 

He didn’t give me a second glance as he walked towards Anthea and lifted her up from the ground, slung her over his shoulder, and walked to the far door with the girl looking petrified, gazing back at her chain sisters.




 

“An excellent choice,” said Thorn. “Enjoy her, slave, but bring her back undamaged.” Then, turning back to the rest of us, she nodded at Alika and Leorah. “Resume bringing your males to their climax, kajirae. NOW.”

 

She cracked the whip, and the slaves slid their wet mouths back over the stiff members that pointed towards them. 

 

That night Anthea lay in a corner of our stimulation cage, huddled into a small shape, not speaking to any of us. 

 

“One of us should…” I started to say, but Alika hushed me.

 

“I spoke to her earlier. She will be all right. But the kajirus was brutal with her. He..” Alika looked down at the ground.

 

“What? What did he do?”

 

“He used her in… that way.” Alika placed a hand to the leather straps between her legs that held the phallus plug inside her bottom. “He is… very large. Too large. She was bleeding afterwards. A physician has seen her. She will be all right. She just needs rest.”

 

I didn’t know what to say. That might have been me. I drew myself back against the bars of the cage, placed my face in my hands and wept. This was a nightmare. This was the worst nightmare I could imagine. And I could see no short term end to any of it.

 

“It’s okay Cassie," said Alika as she sat down beside me and wrapped her arms around my body. "It's okay."

 

"It's not okay! They can do anything they want to us, and we have no way of stopping any of it! We’re helpless! We’re slaves!”

 

“Yes, we’re slaves. But you know that.”

 

“I shouldn’t be here! I’m not a slave! I’M NOT A SLAVE! I’M NOT!” I began hitting Alika with my clenched fists, or rather the sides of them, but not to hurt her, though she felt the impact and quickly immobilised me with a tight hug. 

 

“Hush. Hush. Don’t make the Masters investigate the noise. We’ll all be beaten.”

 

“I shouldn’t be here. I shouldn’t be here,” I sobbed. Alika pressed my face to her shoulder and I just lay there for a time, as she gently rocked my body to some semblance of peace. 




 

Our courses continued and I was fascinated to learn of the 53 points of pleasure to be found on the male body. I was taught how to touch and stimulate these precise points, and the order in which they should be touched by my lips, tongue and fingers, to arouse a man to considerable heights of pleasure, and control his level of excitement. It sounded so easy, once you knew where these 53 points of pleasure were on the male body. Men themselves are ignorant of most of them. Foolish Masters. Not even understanding what it is that they like. 

 

“And now kajirae, it is time to begin your training in earnest,” sad Thorn as she addressed us again several days later. We had learned everything we were going to learn with our mouths, and we had for a number of days now been training in a kata of dance like steps to appear graceful in our movements. But we had not yet even begun to understand how a pleasure slave offers herself to a man when he enters her fully. 

 

“What I will teach you now is one of the techniques that separates us from common slaves. Any slave can part her legs and give herself to a Master, but only the Pleasure Slave can make that Master rise to the home of the Gods. The technique is called Kabza, and we can thank our dusky sisters in the Tahari for bringing their secrets to central Gor many centuries ago. If we believe the ancient stories, the art of the Pleasure Slave, as we know it today, originated in the deserts of the Tahari. Who here has heard of Kabza?”

 

She gazed around the room and saw the puzzled looks on our faces.

 

“Of course not. None of you. You were all Free Women. What does a Free Woman know of giving pleasure to a man? Nothing, I tell you. Nothing. The pleasure art of Kabza turns a slave from being a passive giver of pleasure, to a slave who directs and controls the giving of pleasure. You will do things to your Master that he has never experienced before with any cheap paga slut. And when you use these Kabza techniques, you will be worth to him, ten times what he paid for you on the block. You will have a Master for life. It is a sexual technique in which the pleasure slave uses her vaginal muscles to stimulate the Master’s penis while he has penetrated her. The pleasure slave is able to stroke the man's erection using rhythmic, rippling pulses of her vaginal muscles. With regular exercises you will soon be able to identify, and isolate, individual muscles, to contract them in turn to provide the rippling sensation that will drive your Master wild with excitement. Furthermore, you will learn to enhance and increase the duration and intensity of the intercourse. Your Master will be in paradise when he penetrates between your thighs. The true Pleasure Slave…” Thorn smiled in an almost conspiratorial manner, “soon masters her Master.” 

 

Despite my natural reservations, I confess I looked up, intrigued.

 

“Oh, now you’re all interested,” said Thorn with a smile as she walked amongst us. “Little sluts like the thought of having their Masters gasping helplessly with pleasure.”

 

There was soft laughter in the training room. We relaxed and began chattering excitedly amongst ourselves, sensing this was now permissible. Thorn looked on with warm approval and allowed us a little time to converse, before clapping her hands suddenly. Immediately we comported ourselves, on our knees, as pleasure slaves, giving her our full attention. 

 

A new device was brought in to the training room, eliciting nervous gasps from us again. This time it was a raised saddle of sorts that a girl might possibly mount. There was a rigid phallus fixed in position, where I suppose a man’s phallus might be if he was lying on his back and excited. 




 

“This phallus is rigid but has the same degree of flexibility as a Master’s penis,” said Thorn. “It may therefore be manipulated once a slave has impaled herself upon it. You will each in turn practice contracting and rippling your inner muscles.” As she spoke, a House slave in a plain work camisk attached a rubber tube to the underside of the apparatus and fed this out to a dial that stood close by on a metal stand. The needle of the dial was set to the left of an upright position and could swing to the right. A narrow band around the vertical position of the dial was marked red. “A degree of air can be compressed from the phallus if you contract your muscles correctly. When you do so, the dial will swing and you want it to hover within the narrow band of red marked on the dial. This will indicate you are giving your Master considerable pleasure. If the dial dips back to the left, then you are not doing enough for him to feel that pleasure. If it swings too far to the right, you are making him feel uncomfortable. Does everyone understand?”

 

“Yes, Mistress.” Was this a skill that Emma possessed? This, Kabza technique? I knew she was a pleasure slave, trained in the slave pens of Banu Hashim, which itself was in the Tahari. I had never heard her speak of this Kabza, but perhaps it was her secret, a secret shared only by pleasure slaves. Did she do this to my brother? Was that why he as so infatuated by the filthy little barbarian slut? It had to be. 

 

“Now, which brave girl is going to be first?” Thorn gazed at our faces as we all looked at one another and then at the floor. We were all nervous. “Cassie? I know you want to please me.”

 

I swallowed back my nerves and nodded. Seeing an encouraging nod from Thorn, I rose to my feet, paced over to the apparatus and set myself down, just above the tip of the rigid phallus. 

 

“You may wish to oil yourself first,” laughed Thorn softly. “She’s so eager. She just wants to get up there.” There was mocking laughter in the room. I flushed red, embarrassed and climbed back off the apparatus. Dipping my hand down between my thighs, I began to stimulate myself, thinking of the pleasure alcove in the paga tavern, of being chained there as Mikos stripped my body of my silks. I oiled quickly and nodded at Thorn when I felt ready.

 

“Good girl.” She watched me climb back onto the apparatus and slowly work my way down on the phallus. It did feel just like a Master’s manhood! I couldn’t help but smile as I settled myself firmly in place, much to the laughter of my coffle sisters. 

 

And then, for the next half an ahn, Thorn talked me through the motions for contracting and stimulating my inner muscles. I felt the phallus resist me, but slowly I found I was able to manipulate it without any movement from the imaginary man himself. 

 

“See how the needle swings so freely,” remarked Thorn. I couldn’t control the pressure  I was applying, and I watched, frustrated as it swung wildly back and forth. “Over time you will all become more skilled with the Kabza stimulation, but for now we are just building up inner strength in your sexual region. The end goal is that a Master could just lie back and…” Thorn laughed softly, and then spoke kindly, offering a secret insight, as if we were all friends, “pleasure slaves refer to this technique as ‘milking their Master.’. But never say that outside of this room!” she warned.

 

I burst out laughing, as did Alika and the others. Milking our Masters! I liked that.

 

After a time I was breathing heavily and was deeply stimulated myself as I moved against the phallus. By now the other girls had gathered round and could see the sheen of perspiration on my body.




 

“Cassie is being a slut,” laughed Anthea.

 

“A lovely slut,” corrected Thorn. “She’s a Pleasure Slave, and there is no greater pleasure to be had than offering herself to a Master.”

 

“Can I try next?” asked Alika. Anthea and Leorah laughed at this, but. Could see they were keen to try the equipment too. 

 

“Soon, girls. Patience. You’ll all have a turn.”

 

After I gave way to Alika, I felt sore inside, which apparently is natural. Thorn took me aside and offered me a new toy – a single phallus shaped in a way that it could easily be gripped by my muscles when it was inserted inside of me. Thorn. Inserted it inside of me, worked it all the way in, and then attached a weight to the base. I suddenly felt it sliding out and had to grip it tightly with my inner muscles.

 

“This will build up your strength, Cassie. I want you to stand while Alika practices on the saddle, and you are not to release what is between your legs, understand?”

I nodded, but was already feeling sore from the effort I was making holding this weighted thing inside of me.

 

“Don’t let it slip. If it comes out, you will be whipped. Arms raised above your head.”

 

I did as she said and Thorn fastened my wrist to a slave ring set on the wall above my head. Now there was no way I might secretly, unobserved, pushing this phallus back up inside of me if I found it sliding out. I would have to grip it tightly with my vaginal muscles. I wasn’t used to this of course, and the strain was considerable. Only when Alika finished, was I freed from the slave ring, the weighted phallus taken out, and then Alika took my place.

 

“You did well. Relax, Cassie, and just watch the others now.”

 

Thorn handed me a sweet candy that I eagerly took between my teeth. 

 

 



6 comments:

  1. This chapter is of great interest to one who - like this girl - has not received extensive training in the ways of pleasuring men. A sort of ‘Sluts for Dummies’ guide, if you will. It certainly appears that Cassie is taking to her training with an unexpected degree of enthusiasm. If she continues in this way she may give her brother’s favourite a run for her money in the slut category.

    Of course, in this context, ‘slut’ is meant in the most complimentary way, at least in Emma’s case. In Cassie’s… well, it only confirms what we always suspected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m personally livid, right now, chain-sis. I can’t believe Cassie is telling everyone about our secret training techniques! The first rule of Pleasure Slave school is you don’t go telling ordinary slaves what we can do in the furs, and how we do it! She’s not just telling ordinary slaves, she’s potentially telling Free Women (who may be reading her narrative) and that will only make them hate us all the more. I’m really annoyed. I didn’t talk about any of this during the chapters I was being trained in Banu Hashim. I’d been sworn to secrecy by the Taharian pleasure slaves who taught me. Bloody Cassie… finding new ways to annoy me!

      Delete
  2. Cassie, who used to boast of her strength, is now using that strength to master (pun intended) the skills of the pleasure slave. Did she secretly envy Alika, I wonder, as that girl was ravished by the monster kajirus? Did she complain, pro forma, but exult in being chosen as the most comely, the most slutly?
    Cassie complained she was not a Slave, but was the first to mount the machine, and seems she has a real talent for keeping the weighted phallus with her.
    If she succeeds in her mission, and the PKs offer to remove her collar and brand, will she refuse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard to tell, Master. I think there’s still a lot of the Free Woman inside of her. Right now she’d accept freedom, but she would be a radically changed woman going forwards. How frustrating it would be for her to return to her old ways after having experienced what real sex can be like between a man and his slave.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I’m so lucky to have her doing pictures for the blog. Honestly, you would never have got this much writing out of me if I hadn’t had Chloe as an inspiration and driving force for my imagination.

      Delete