Tuesday 1 November 2022

The Paga Diaries (9) by Arizona Wanderer: ‘First Treatment’

 

I returned as instructed to Mirus’s house on the morning of the fourth day after spending the night in his home.  I knocked on the door and was greeted by young Fen, Mirus’s assistant.  He invited me into the formal foyer and said that Mirus would be with me shortly.  I came unarmed this time, not bringing my short sword with me as it had created some apprehension the last time I was here.  I sat on the cushioned bench.  

 

Fen returned after about ten minutes and told me to follow him.  I followed him into a hallway, then we turned right into another hallway that I recognized.  I had spent the night in a guest quarter three doors down this hallway.  We went past that room and near the end of the hallway entered a room that was bigger than the room I had stayed in before.  The room looked like it was set up for guests too.  It had a low table with cushions around it on the floor.  There was a couch with furs on it and metal rings attached in places.  This room had a window with a view of a large pool outside.  I did not think that the pool was visible from outside the home on the street. 

 

Mirus walked into the room followed by his lovely slave Lina.  “Tal, Rykart,” he said.  “Tal, Mirus,” I replied.  “Sit,” he said and motioned with his hand.  We sat on the floor cushions around the low table.  Lina knelt next to her master, with her eyes lowered.  She had not looked at me.  “Lina will translate,” he said.

 

He asked how my last few days had been and if I was feeling well.  He did not want to start treatments if I wasn’t feeling well.  I told him that I was well and ready for treatment.

 

“I have consulted with my colleagues about your treatment plan and have decided that to be safe, there will be two sessions to regress your drying and withering.  It is safer than trying to do it all in one session.  If the first treatment is successful, you will return in four days and undergo the second session.  I have not performed this regression treatment before and I cannot offer any guarantee of success.  Do you want to proceed?”

 

I thought for a moment about what he had said. I didn’t like hearing that he had never done this before.  He could have left that part out.  I really wanted this done and didn’t want to be a freak that everyone noticed for the rest of my life on this planet.  He didn’t mention any possible side effects or things that might happen if the procedure went wrong.  I thought that was odd; were there no possible side effects or possibilities that something could go wrong?  I thought about asking but I really didn’t want to know.  I have always been an optimist and a bit of a gambler, so I was all-in for this treatment.

 

“I am ready to proceed,” I said.

 

“Good, take off your clothes and get on the couch, lying on your side,” he said.  The injection was very painful.  

 

---------------------

 

I woke up very groggy on the couch under the furs.   The room was very dark and I could not see well.  I was really hungry.  I looked out the window and it was dark outside but there was some moonlight that came into the room.  It was the only light in the room.  I had no idea what time of night it was.  My body was sore.  I had a very strong need to urinate.  

 

I sat up on the couch and felt dizzy.  I sat for a few minutes hoping the dizziness would fade.  My eyes became adjusted to the moonlit room.  I moved my legs over the side of the bed, preparing to stand up.  One foot found the floor and the other foot came down on someone’s leg.  I wasn’t alone!  I looked down and the legs stirred.  There was a woman lying on the floor covered in a blanket.  She was waking up.  She woke and noticed me looking at her.  It was Lina!  She knelt before me and said “How do you feel Master?”

 

“I have to pee,” I said.  I remembered that this guest bedroom actually had a bathroom; a luxury compared to my apartment.

 

“My Master has left me here to tend to you when you wake.  Please do not get up.  There is a chamber pot for you there,” she said while she pointed.  

“Do you want me to fetch it for you Master?”

 

I wasn’t sure that I could stand up, so I said “Yes, please.”   It was only a couple feet away from the couch and instead of standing, she moved on all fours over to the pot.  I could see that she wore a tunic, and her body shape was very much outlined as she brought the pot to me.  She placed it on the floor between my feet and then knelt to the side.  “Face the window Lina,” I said.  I was embarrassed to have her watch me pee.  I know I am still a long way off from being a Gorean.  When I was a soldier in the Army, I would get nervous and have difficulty peeing in front of observers during random drug tests.  Soldiers called it “stage fright” and made fun of those of us who had it. 

 

“Yes, Master,” she said and faced away from me.

 

“Thank you,” I said. I started to pee into the bucket while sitting on the edge of the couch.  I finally finished and she could hear that I was done.  “Are you hungry Master?” she asked.

 

“Yes I am. I am starving,” I said.  She turned and took the pot away from the couch and crawled away on her knees with it.  I noticed that she was chained by the ankle to a ring at the foot of the couch.  When she got to the end of this chain, she put the bucket down and went to the low table.  She grabbed a small covered platter or serving dish from the low table and came back to me on her knees.  She knelt before me, put the platter on her lap and then with both hands offered it up to me.  I took off the cover and saw a small loaf of bread like a baguette and some sliced cheese.  I put the cover on the bed and ate everything off of the plate while she held it for me.   I put the cover back on the empty plate and said “Thank you.”  A strange thought came to me; I don’t have to thank slaves.  I don’t have to thank them and I shouldn’t be doing it.  It isn’t Gorean and it sends the wrong message.  It is probably confusing to slaves, even one from Earth.   She said nothing and took the serving dish back to the table.  Then she returned to kneel before me.

 

“What time is it?” I asked.

 

“I don’t know Master.  A few ahn before sunrise?” 

 

I don’t know how long I slept, but after eating and urinating, I felt tired. 

 

“Come up here on the couch with me and get into the furs,” I said.

 

“Yes Master.”

 

She lay next to me and I told her to face away from me so that my chest would be at her back.  I pulled the furs up on us and put my arm around her.  The feeling of having a woman in your arms like this can be the best feeling in the world sometimes.  My mind wandered a bit as I lie there.  It wasn’t long before her breathing deepened and I knew she was asleep.  I felt very content and fell asleep too. 

 

---------------

 

Lina was next to me but no longer in my arms.  It is hard to sleep for long with your arm around a woman, eventually you have to shift the position of your arm or lay on the other side.

 

I heard the door open to my guest room.  The sun had come up and its light was coming through the window.  I looked toward the door to see who was coming in.  Mirus walked in a couple steps and looked towards the couch, with Lina and I lying on it.

 

“Lina,” Mirus called.  “Lina!” he said louder.

 

“Yes Master?”  Lina woke abruptly from her sleep and jumped off the couch onto the floor, her ankle chain making a noise.  She knelt in nadu facing her master.

 

“Hello Mirus,” I said, rising up to sit on the couch.  I was still nude and had sleeping furs about me.

 

“Barbarians are so strange.  Many men do not share their couch with a slave while they sleep, and I have never seen a man share a couch with a slave that is clothed,” he said in Gorean.  I understood most of it but wasn’t sure how to respond.  Had I offended him?  She was, after all, chained to my couch. 

 

“Did you put her to use, Rykart?” he asked.

 

“No Sir.  I woke alone, saw her on floor.  I told her to come to couch,” I replied in rough Gorean.

 

“If you had put her to use, it would have been a good sign of your treatment working correctly,” he said.  “There will be time to test that function later.  How do you feel?”

 

“Head funny, hungry, when I woke.  Lina fed me.” 

 

He then asked if I knew how to do something, but I did not understand him.  

 

“Your Gorean is improving, but needs a lot more work.  Lina, interpret for us,” he said. “Do you know how to swim?”

 

“Yes, I know swim, very well,” I answered in Gorean learning a new word.

 

“Good, this morning we will start with a swim, to fully access your state.  Let’s get you to the courtyard and into the pool.”  He said and waked towards the couch.

 

“Master?” Lina said.

 

“Yes,” he said.

 

“May I swim too, Master, please?” she said.

 

“Yes, you may swim too, Lina, help me get him to his feet,” he said.

 

She stood and turned around to see me, the first time in an undarkened room since I had received the injection.  She let out a brief “Oh!” and put her hands to her mouth, her eyes going wide.  “It worked Master! It’s a miracle you aren’t ugly anymore!” she said in English, smiling.

 

“Thank you Lina,” l said, also in English.

 

Mirus and Lina, each taking a hand, helped me to my feet.  I felt better, and didn’t think that I needed help, but was grateful for it.  “Give him a moment,” Mirus said.  I then took a step and then another, the steps came fairly easy and before I knew it I was going out the door into the courtyard and standing next to the pool.  There were steps going into the pool, but I have always been the sort of guy who just jumps in for a swim versus using steps to enter a pool or pond.  “Can I jump in?” I asked.  Mirus said “Jump,” and motioned with his hand.

 

Standing on the edge of the pool, I sprung my legs and leapt into the pool.  It was chilly!  When I surfaced, I drew a big breath and found the bottom of the pool with my feet.  I watched Mirus slip off his robe and use the steps to enter the pool.  He was smiling.  I looked toward Lina and she was slipping out of her tunic.  She stood at the edge hesitantly.  “Yes, Lina, come in,” said Mirus.

 

Standing there naked, her blond hair glowing in the morning sun, and a big smile on her face, she looked like a goddess, except for the collar on her neck.  She was gorgeous and I couldn’t stop looking at her.  She sprung her legs and leapt in close to me with a splash.  She came to the surface of the water, looked at me and excitedly said, “Das wasser is kalt!”

 

I had to think for a moment to remember German.  “Es fuhlt sich gut!” I replied.  It feels good, was the best I could come up.  Why had she spoken German to me?  Was it surprise and excitement from the jump in the water that caused her to flashback to her native tongue?   She gave me an odd look when I replied to her in German.  Maybe she hadn’t realized that she had spoken in German?  She smiled and said “Es fuhlt sich gut an.  Ich liebe es zu schwimmen!” or, “It feels good.  I love to swim!.”  Then she went underwater.

 

“Rykart, swim for twenty ehn,” Mirus said, and then started to swim towards the other end of the pool and the direction Lina had gone.  I followed him and soon got to the other end of the pool where the two of them were waiting, holding on to the edge of the pool.  This end was deep, a lot deeper than I expected.  As soon as I got to the edge, the two of them started for the opposite end.  I followed and caught up to them as they reached the other side.  The three of us started again for the opposite end.  We continued to swim laps in this manner from end to end.

 

I have always been an excellent swimmer.  From an early childhood age I have loved to swim and pools are often an irresistible temptation.  I feel the allure of water even if it is a quick dip in a cold pond.  I started to get into a nice rhythm with these laps that we were swimming.  After ten minutes, Mirus started to pick up the pace and put a little distance from Lina and I.  I was determined to keep up with him and I picked up my pace.   Lina picked up her pace too and we both matched Mirus. 

 

After fifteen ehn, I was starting to tire but Mirus showed no sign of letting up with his swimming speed.  Lina was slightly behind me now but still going strong.  I was definitely starting to tire and didn’t think that I could keep up much longer.  Then it seemed like Mirus increased his pace again.  I don’t know if it was me just slowing down from exertion or if he was actually swimming faster.  I put everything I had into it now, trying to keep up with him.  Whatever reserves of energy that I had left, I used now to maintain this pace.

 

Mirus was now and entire pool length ahead of me and Lina was almost a length behind me.  A couple more ehn and Mirus was coming up behind me.  I did not want him to get so far ahead of me, completely lapping me if he were to pass me from behind.   I was discouraged that he was this close.  I started to turn before completing another length and used my feet and legs to push off of the pool wall as hard as I could, propelling me in the opposite direction, starting another lap.  After going a half-length I looked back to see how close Mirus was getting and was very relieved to see that he had stopped and was now hanging on to the edge of the pool after finishing his last length.  I slowed a bit now, knowing that he would not be lapping me.  I turned again when I came to the pool wall and headed for his end.  

 

When I got to his end and was able to hang from the edge of the pool, my heart was racing and my lungs were heaving.  I was exhausted.  Lina came to a stop next to me; she had never been that far behind me.  I looked over at her and she was smiling.  I noticed that she was breathing heavily now too.

“Lina, fetch us some towels,” Mirus said. “Yes Master,” she replied between breaths.  She swam to the side with the steps and got out of the pool.  I watched her every step.  With each step, more and more of her glistening wet naked body came out of the water.  Her backside was exquisite as she left the pool. I felt a stirring in my loins but I did not want to become aroused in the pool.  Mirus and I slowly swam toward the steps and exited the pool.

 

Lina had returned and was standing, holding a towel for each of us.  I took a towel from her and while drying myself, I watched the water drip down and off of Lina’s fine curves as she used a towel to dry her master. “Rykart, clothe yourself and meet me for breakfast,” Mirus said, and we walked into the house.

 

We ate eggs that were scrambled with cheese, mushrooms I think, and thin strips of fried meet.  I devoured everything on my plate.  While we ate, Mirus, through Lina’s translation, told me that I swam well and it appeared that the first round of treatment was a success.  He told me that we would proceed with the second round in four days.  He advised me not to drink any alcohol for a day or two.

 

“Do you have a strong need for the use of a kajira?” Mirus asked.

 

“Yes, I do.”

 

“I don’t want you to enter any paga taverns and be tempted by drink.  Return to your room when we finish and I will send a kajira to serve you.  Take a nap and then leave when you are ready.”

 

“Thank you Mirus,” I said.  I was really hoping that it would be Lina coming to my room after breakfast.

3 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying the Paga Diaries. Rykart seems to be having a variety of experiences and all are well described and thought out.
    Please continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is an interesting tale, verry good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. It helps to get feedback!

    ReplyDelete