Sunday 29 March 2020

Saijid of Tor


Chloe is hard at work creating 1001 pictures of, well, Chloe, for the assembled short stories and novellas of the Chloe book, First Girl of Gor, that I've been writing, so she's not really available to do much else at the moment. Having said that, she famously loves the Tahari, and as soon as I start referencing the Tahari in any way she's almost certainly going to create something for it.

I'm sooo sneaky like that... 


Case in point then, she's just sent me an unexpected picture of Saijid, the Slave Master of House Shahzad, and he's pretty much how I imagined him to be when I wrote him into chapter one.  

I had to immediately share it of course. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Tal All,

    He looks like the pirate toy action figure I had one Christmas in the 70s... Captain Pegleg. . though he has both legs.

    Bet Chloe fancies him....tough choicse now Chloe,this Taharian or Gerallt?

    Hmph

    Dafydd o Abertawe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tal all,

    I really hope that Chloe does not produce 1001 drawings for The First Girl of Gor, it would make the chloe drawings anthology unreadable, and I have split it in to parts.

    The Kind and Gentle Lady Donna of Dover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tal Donna and Dafydd,

    I feel as if our talented Chloe has set the standard for illustration of these tales with Ubara of Gor. Perhaps I have become spoiled by her impressive output ;)

    My offer still stands to assist with the character anthology.

    ReplyDelete