Friday 12 March 2021

Slaver of Gor – Chapter Three

 

 

When a woman puts a man to use, it is important that she establishes her dominance from the outset. There can be no prevarication whatsoever, or the man may scent weakness in the woman. The caste of slavers, of which I am a member of the governing council in Argentum, typically offers instruction in the best way to handle a silk slave when a woman chooses to buy one. Most free women have little understanding of how they should put a man to use, and left to their own improvisation that result is likely to be inadequate and leaves the woman regretting her purchase.

 

We want satisfied customers who will come back to us time and again. 

 

“Remove your breech cloth, Julian,” I said later that evening. I had drunk several goblets of wine and now I was in the mood for further pleasure, but of a different sort. My appetites had been stimulated by the strong, muscular kajirus who had served me so dutifully throughout the evening.

 

I had not yet conversed intimately with him. A dominant woman should never relate to her silk slave on a personal level until much later in the Mistress-slave relationship. These are early days, and a distance must be maintained throughout. 

 

I watched as Julian stripped himself, discarding the two strips of white cloth to the floor.

 

“No.” My voice was harsh. “You fold the cloths neatly and place them on a shelf. You then stand before me in display position, awaiting a further instruction.” I rose from the couch and walked towards him, a slave switch in my right hand. I let him have one sharp, stinging stripe against his left thigh. “Who is the mistress?”

 

“You are, Mistress,” he said. I had seen his body twitch as I switched his thigh. 

 

“Yes. Now pick up your garment and fold it neatly.”

 

He towers above me, but I am the mistress here.

 

I watched him do as I said, and I smiled as I saw his firm ass as he bent to retrieve the fabrics. When he returned to his position on the floor, he stood in display, with his feet about shoulders width apart, fingers laced behind the neck with elbows back, head up and eyes lowered. I touched his penis with the tip of my switch and raised its head slightly.  

 

“You display quite well, Julian. You are slowly learning to obey me without question. Your life will be so much easier once you accept that.” I slapped his ass cheeks hard with my switch and saw his body twitch again. “Go to the couch and lie on your back. There are two slave rings set into the wall, one either side of the headboard. Grip each one with your hands and do not let go unless I tell you to.”

 

“You don’t intend chaining me?” he asked.

 

I laughed softly. “I think you will be obedient. If you release either ring, I will place you in a slave box for the next twenty four hours. Now go, pretty silk slave – to the couch with you.” I watched him move to the couch, lie down and then, reaching out either side, grip the iron slave rings with his strong hands. 

 

Chaining a silk slave gives him the illusion that he is dangerous, that he is somehow still in control, and that the woman secretly fears him. Forcing him to hold position without restraint serves to prove to him that the woman is totally in control, and she does not need chains to tame him. He does not have the luxury of thinking that it is only because he is chained that he is forced to obey. 

 

I stood there, at the side of the couch, looking down at him, an amused smile on my lips. I knew the effect I would have on the man in a moment when I disrobed. The room was lit by soft glowing lamps, offering a beautiful and restful mood. Slowly, I undid the sash at the side of my dressing gown and allowed the gown to slip open. I tilted my head, enjoying his reaction as he saw a vertical line of my naked body between the sides of the open gown. 

 

His penis began to rise, anticipating what was to come.

 

“Oh, Julian, your lusts are so obvious…” I tapped the head of his half erect penis again with my slave switch. And then I casually, with a sense of arrogant disdain, allowed my silk gown to slide from one shoulder, revealing more of myself, before I then slipped from it completely. The silk robe pooled at my feet and I stepped away from it with the switch still in my hands. You are exposing yourself, ladies, to a man, and therefore you only do so while he is in a submissive position, and while you carry a switch. Never expose yourself in any other circumstances. Julian gazed at my breasts, but I permitted this because I wanted him hard. Now he was fully erect, and his knuckles were white as he gripped the two iron rings, no doubt desiring me.

 

“I am going to put you to use, Julian. I will take my pleasure from you. Any pleasure you receive will be my gift for your obedience. Understand, I am your mistress, and I am in full control.”

 

He said nothing, but there was this savage, untamed look in his eyes now as I sat on the edge of the couch and began to touch his hard, muscular body with my soft hands.

 

“Oh, you would so love to release those iron rings and seize me, wouldn’t you?” I laughed again. “But I forbid it. Tell me…” I touched his penis lightly with my fingers and watched it jerk outside of his control, “is your mistress as ugly as a sand sleen?”

 

“No,” he said through gritted teeth. “You are very beautiful.”

 

I laughed softly again. “How lucky for you, Julian. Tell me… would you like to touch my breasts?” I leaned forward, as if to kiss his lips, but then pulled back again. A silk slave should not taste your lips on the first night when you put him to use. That should be denied him. In time he will taste them when you allow it, but never on the first night. 

 

“Yes,” He said, tensing against the iron rings in his hands.

 

“How dare you!” I hissed, whipping his thighs twice each with the switch. I heard a repressed grunt of pain from him as I let the four strokes seize his full attention. “You are a silk save! You do not dare think such things!”

 

“And what would you have said and done had I no interest in touching your breasts,” said Julian, as he moved past the pain.

 

“Why, I would have switched you then for lying.” I pointed to his stiff, twitching penis. “You have a built in lie detector, silk slave. You can’t hide the fact you are aroused.”

 

This was the moment. This was the moment when I would lean forward slightly and shatter his delusion that, even though he was a slave on my couch, he wasn’t being forced to do anything he wouldn’t want to do anyway. That is the armour of a man when he is helpless before a woman; he rationalises in his mind that what happens to him now is of no real consequence, because the woman in question is someone he would take to his bed anyway. 

 

Ladies, you will never truly dominate a man while he thinks that to be true. To break him, to make him an obedient and compliant silk slave; to make him someone who understands he has met a woman stronger than himself, you must first take away his belief that he is happy for this to happen. 

 

“I know what you’re thinking, Julian.” My hand reached out and gently took hold of his penis. I felt it jump to my touch, but now I had it in my grasp and it was mine to do with as I wished. “You think you will take pleasure from this coupling, even though I force myself upon you. That is not the case. Understand, I am using you for my pleasure. Mine alone. For me to receive pleasure, you must not climax. It’s that simple.” I smiled and ran my finger nails along his shaft. “And so, you must be punished if you climax without permission. And so that there is no misunderstanding tonight, you do not have permission. Maybe in time I will grant it, but not tonight. Tonight I teach you how to serve your mistress.”

 

He growled at me, but maintained his grip on the iron rings. He knew what would happen to him if he let go. Twenty four hours in a slave box is unbearable agony for anyone. 

 

“I will take my pleasure from you, and you will not climax. If you do, it will be twenty four hours in a slave box for you. Doubled, of course, if you also release the slave rings. Now, perhaps you are not as virile as your slave papers suggest. Maybe I will prove to be too demanding, too hungry, too… insatiable…” I smiled as I moved my hand to his ball sack where I could easily inflict terrible agony. “If that is the case, if you truly haven’t been trained yet to control your filthy urges, then all you have to do is cry out, ‘please mistress, I beg you’ and I will pause a moment and allow you to control yourself. Because if you do climax… it will be twenty four hours of burning agony. So, you see, this isn’t something you are going to derive pleasure from, and you can forget that silly idea you have that you’re not being forced to do something against your will. You are being forced against your will, and your pleasure forms no part of this tonight.”

 

The look on his face was priceless. 

 

I always tell ladies who buy a silk slave from me, that no matter their experience, they should begin that first night with one simple sexual technique in mind. The silk slave will be expecting his mistress to mount him, but he assumes he will derive pleasure from gazing at her face, her breasts, and watching as she rides him to her climax. 

 

A woman must take that away from her slave. He must not, in the early days, have that satisfaction, of feasting his eyes on his mistress while she uses him. I am not talking here of blindfolds. With a blindfold he still has the satisfaction of believing that his mistress has some depth of modesty and shame and that she does not wish him to see her sexual responses. Those thoughts will serve to reinforce his belief that his male sex is dominant. We must rid him of that notion. He must know that he, as a person, is irrelevant to us. He is simply an instrument of our pleasure. Nothing more.

 

Ladies, this is how you take your silk slave for the first time.

 

The standard approach an inexperienced woman might take is to have her silk slave lie flat on his back, on her couch. From there she might climb on top, straddling his waist, with one leg on either side of his body; sitting up straight and resting her weight on her knees. From this position a woman can lower herself onto his penis and ride her slave, and she has the option of using her hand to guide his penis into her sex. From there, once you are in control, you can rock your hips back and forth, in circles, or even in a figure-eight shape, taking pleasure from his body.

 

All that is good, but for the first few times you should deny him his view of your face, your lips, your eyes, your breasts. You adopt the same position, but in reverse, turning round once you are mounted on him, so you are now facing his feet. You will still be straddling his body, still mounted on his shaft, still in control, but from a different direction. He realises that his mistress has turned her back on her slave, that he is nothing to her but a sexual plaything; an organ that she will ride. She spurns him. He cannot reach out to touch her, for he dares not release his grip on the iron rings, and he must just lie there as she takes her pleasure, not even deigning to look at him. From this reverse position you can sit straight up, or lean forward and rest your weight on your hands – whatever is most comfortable and exciting. 

 

I did this, mounting Julian and then, to his surprise, turning round while penetrated on his shaft, giving him sight only of my naked back. He lay there, supine, unable to release the iron rings, feeling himself taken, feeling himself stimulated, but knowing he must control his own feelings, his own responses, for fear of being placed in the slave box afterwards. How terrible it must be for a man to have to be aroused in order to perform, but fearing that arousal will take him too far.

 

Then, and only then, does he realise, only then does he understand, the power of his mistress.

 

I allowed myself to gasp and moan as I rode Julian, with my back to him. He was my slave. I had no reason to hide my pleasure. I heard his own frustrated cries as he fought against enjoying the sex too much. He had no idea how long it might take me to climax, and he didn’t dare reach the peak himself before I did. 

 

But he is a man, and men are used to enjoying sex. It is difficult for a man to control his natural responses. I knew I would hear the words eventually.

 

“Please Mistress, I beg you…”

 

I smiled softly, where he couldn’t see my smile. He was close, and he knew he wouldn’t be able to control himself much longer, and he knew the consequences. In truth I had already climaxed six ehn ago, but I had hid my convulsions quite well, so wrapped up was my slave in trying to control his own, he hadn’t noticed. I slowed down, and stopped, which was a relief, because having already climaxed, I was growing sore from continuing to ride him. 

 

“Poor slave,” I said. “You are so close, yes?”

 

His silence told me everything. He felt ashamed in having to beg for me to pause. But he feared the consequences if he didn’t. Men can resist so much, but not their own sexual responses. 

 

I lifted myself from him. I heard him gasp as I rose free with a slight sucking motion. His penis was still stiff and quivering, in desperate need of climax. I turned round and gazed at it. 

 

“Who is your mistress?”

 

“You are,” he gasped. His knuckles seemed white, so tightly did he grip the rings now. His arms were shaking. 

 

“Speak the name of your mistress.”

 

“My mistress is the Lady Amicia Katares of Argentum,” he cried. 

 

I moved my hand around his penis and then slid it quickly up and down, just two motions. He shot a stream of white fluid in the air. Sticky droplets landed across his stomach, splattering like snow. 

 

And that, ladies, is how you dominate your silk slave on the very first night. 

 

You’re welcome, of course. 

 

21 comments:

  1. Lady Amicia seems overconfident, but all is proceeding according to plan...so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose what we perceive as overconfidence is, in her case, the lifetime of personal experience when it comes to her caste. Though as she readily admits herself, nearly all that experience involves enslaving women, not men...

      Delete
  2. Tracker says:
    Although Lady Amicia turns her back,she has no true idea of the erotic allure of a naked female back. The curve down from the shoulders and their strength, past the breasts, visible in profile, sweeping in at the waist, at the navel, then flairing broadly to the sweet wide hips, no she has no idea of that. The totality of the back, long, curving, widening at top and even more at the bottom gives a man the idea of bending her over, or just observing her in rear profile while the imagination, the strongest muscle in the mind takes over. If I go on any longer, I will sound like John Norman
    For a woman to turn her back on a man, like a person to a tiger, is dangerous. The beast may not attack today. But it is thinking of it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Master Tracker does the John Norman style better than me!

      Delete
    2. Tracker says: High Praise indeed

      Delete
    3. Forgot to add, that Master Tracker is of course right. A man can find any sight of a naked woman to be powerfully erotic. Speaking as a kajira who has been seated recently in a canoe paddling up river from Schendi, with my master seated directly behind me, the fact I have my back to him doesn’t reduce the amount of touching he does.

      It is also certainly true that a free woman who turns her back on a man offers a very vulnerable target if the man choose to act. I would say a free woman is at her most vulnerable when she does that. One can only speculate if there is some subconscious desire to appear vulnerable, for whatever reason.

      Delete
    4. This brings to mind an old saying. You hate to see her go, but you just love to watch her walk away.

      Delete
  3. Methinks deep down Emma wants to be free and own silk slaves of her own>

    Dafydd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s easy to forget that Brinn was my silk slave once. :)

      Delete
    2. Tal Emma,

      Even the most masculine and warrior orientated of us cant help getting turned on by certain aspects of a powerful and demanding Mistress....even if we dont want admit it

      If captured in battle a period ,prior to escape, as a beautiful free woman's sexual plaything is far better than death in the mines or galleys.

      Given my muscular frame, soft skin, sexual prowess and Celtic good looks....I'd be wasted as a draft slave and somewhat undersold.....18 silver pie es would be my block price I think

      Dafydd

      Delete
    3. Prices are going up, Master, for well trained silk slaves. The market is really opening up. You had best be careful, in case slavers turn their eye towards Wales...

      Delete
  4. I don't think it would wise for the Lady to completely trust Beth either. It's just a suspicion I have at this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that feeling, too, Master! Beth smiles too much. :)

      Delete
    2. Tracker says: I am have missed something re Beth from last episode Emma, Beth is dressed in a white tunic, is she still white silk?

      Delete
    3. The colour of a girl’s garment isn’t an indication of her sexual experience, Master. The idea that ‘white silk’ girls wear white and ‘red silk’ girls wear red originated very early on in online Gor roleplay sites on the Internet, and became so prevalent that a lot of people assumed the concept came from John Norman.

      I tend to have free women dressing their kajirae in white tunics as a statement from the mistresses that the girls are somehow more demure than slaves belonging to men. In actual fact they’re probably just frustrated, rather than demure.

      As to Beth’s sexual designation (white or red silk), time (and subsequent chapters) will tell.

      Delete
  5. While we are speculating about Beth, I was wondering if she is a Barbarian girl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her name would suggest so, Master, though there is also a fashion to apply Earth girl names to Gorean slaves when men think the Gorean slave girl is particularly 'slutty'.

      Delete
  6. Tracker Says:
    Dangerous errors Lady Amicus seems to have made.
    1. Choosing a half trained Silk Slave, just because she could get him cheap. Half trained means half tamed! She has admitted she has little experience in taming males, having worked mostly with females.
    2. Said half tamed Silk Slave is a metal worker! Undoing locks without keys is likely no mystery to him. Likewise finding weaknesses in chains and shackles.
    3. A Kajira who is prevented from expressing her slavery. Seems to be a weak point in loyalty?
    4. Playing two Gorean males off against each other. One or the other or both may be provoked beyond endurance despite sharing a Home Stone with the lady.
    5. Going out after Dark to a poetry reading where wine will be served, wine tending to diminish awareness of danger, as does Darkness
    6. Said reading to be accompanied with flowers to match the hair of the ladies. How will they know the hair colour of properly veiled and coifed ladies? Seems like the hosts know more than they should about the ladies physical appearance and a good way to mark out the ladies they may be interested in? Such a great place for Corcyrus to gain a great coup by seizing Ladies of Argentum.

    Have I missed any dangers or errors? I fear the Lady will soon feel steel at her throat, if not around it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A highly perceptive assessment, Master. :)

      Delete
    2. Tal All,

      Very erotic chapter! I agree with Tracker, Lady Amicus has made several mistakes already. One thing I noticed is that Julian hardly ever ends his replies with "Mistress". That is perhaps a reflection of his only being half trained and as Tracker pointed out, that means only half tamed. Lady Amicus, being a slaver should have immediately picked up on this and corrected him by instructing Julian to address her as Mistress at the end of every reply.

      Lady Amicus was off to a good start with reading the inscription on the collar. For new slaves, I am a firm believer that the relationship should start with the lash. Five strokes with the five bladed lash is a great introduction for any slave to a new Mistress/Master. I don't think it is cruel, but actually necessary to cement the dynamics of ownership. After the lashing, I lift the chin of my slave and look into her eyes, repeating that it is I who own her and that I will administer the lash at will, and especially is she is not pleasing.

      I am anxious to see where this story goes and I agree again with Tracker that it probably wont end well for the Lady. I can see that Emma has been very busy and already up to Chapter 10. I need to catch up!

      Richard Hardy

      Delete
    3. An initial whipping is commonly recommended by the caste of slavers, Master. It has a profound effect on the slave in question. It certainly did on me.

      Delete