Monday 15 March 2021

Slaver of Gor – Chapter Six

 

 

I watched as the Lady Thamaya looked everywhere in the chamber of assessment other than directly at the naked figure of Julian.

 

“I may be beaten for saying so, but Mistress is very lovely,” said Julian after some moments of silence.

 

“Oh!” Thamaya blushed and turned round. Like most free women, she didn’t feel conspicuous being naked in front of a slave. As I have suggested before, a woman might as well be worried that she is naked in full sight of a tethered verr. But she did feel conspicuous on account of the fact that Julian was rock hard as he gazed at her. His penis stood up straight like a flagpole, twitching slightly as Thamaya shifted her weight from one foot to the next, trying not to be too obvious when she glanced at it. “You… you think so?”

 

“Very lovely indeed. Your beauty is exquisite, of the kind that inspires poets to compose their sonnets.”

 

I had told him to use those exact words. He spoke them quite well, for a former metal worker. 

 

“You are a lustful brute, I see,” said Thamaya with a soft smile and a giggle, as she allowed herself to gaze at his rigid member.

 

“I fear you may whip me for being so,” said Julian, “but I cannot help myself when I am in your presence. Mistress does this to me. Do you wish me to submit to whipping position?”

 

“No,” said Thamaya after a while. “I do not. It will not be necessary.”

 

I didn’t think she would whip him. I thought her reaction might be something else, altogether. And if it was, well, Thaddeus, the merchant, stood to compensate me very generously for my work in bringing this matter about. He had grown impatient with the arrogance of this haughty Lady, her insufferable airs and graces in the face of his pleasant and kind hearted wooing. If she would not accept his hand in gentle free companionship, then maybe a collar would be more suitable. 

 

Thaddeus had suggested a fee of twenty silvers if I was successful.

 

That is a lot of money.

 

It is possible of course that you consider my actions dishonourable, but consider two things. Firstly, that I am a slaver, and it is my job to procure girls for clients, particularly clients that pay very well. And yes, I do share a Home Stone with the Lady Thamaya, but consider secondly that I would not be the one actually enslaving her. No, that would be a magistrate of the court, if she were observed in conduct unbecoming a free woman. 

 

Now, either the lovely Lady Thamaya was a dignified free woman, or she was a natural slave. If the former, than no harm would be done today. She would display no signs of temptation this afternoon, and if anything, the city of Argentum could feel proud of her, if it was an actual sentient being. But if it turned out that she was a natural slave, well then, it would surely be right and proper for such a thing to be declared and dealt with, through the due process of the law. Would you prefer a secret natural slave to masquerade as a free woman, in smoky hued robes and gowns? Of course not! Such a woman should be on her knees, in a collar. We all know that. She should have a brand on her thigh. All that was occurring this afternoon was a simple test of her character. The facts would then speak for themselves. 

 

“You have a handsome enough silk slave,” said Antipedes as he took notes, standing next to me. “The Lady’s interest in him is hardly damning.”

 

“Of course. I suppose her interest in Julian is no worse than mine.” 

 

“You find your silk slave arousing, too?” enquired Antipedes as he looked up from his paper.

 

“I find him handsome, I suppose.” I chose my words carefully in front of an officer of the court. “I am a healthy metaglana woman.”

 

I used the medical terms of the caste of physicians, as I do not care for the more vulgar terms, ‘white silk’ and ‘red silk’, usually used in reference to kajirae. The distinction between 'glana' and 'metaglana is that  glana denotes the state of virginity in a woman and metaglana denotes the state succeeding virginity. The caste of physicians also use the terms 'falarina' and 'profalarina.' Profalarina designates the state preceding falarina, which is itself the state of the woman who has been penetrated at least once by a male.

 

“You are metaglana?” Antipedes glanced at me again, curiously, and made a further note.

 

“Yes. What of it? I am not some child, barely past her first robing by a handful of years.” I noticed he was writing things while speaking to me. “What are you recording?”

 

“Notes towards a character assessment,” he said, raising an eyebrow, obviously not appreciating such questions or interruptions. 

 

“A character assessment?”

 

“For the court records. You are the woman who brought the matter of the Lady Thamaya to the court’s attention.”

 

“I see.” I stood there with my left hand on my hip. “What does my being metaglana have to do with this?”

 

“Have you ever undressed yourself in the presence of the Lady Thamaya, or any other fully clothed woman?” asked Antipedes as he seemed to ignore what was currently occurring inside the assessment chamber. “Perhaps after having drunk wine?”

 

“No. Why would I? Perhaps you should pay attention to what is happening in the other room,” I said angrily. 

 

“Do you couch with your silk slave?”

 

I blushed a little as he asked that. “You are asking very personal questions! That is none of your business. Nor is it at all relevant.”

 

“Everything is the business of the courts, Lady Amicia Katares. Everything.” He made more notes, quickly and precisely. “The absence of a denial means your answer will be recorded as ‘yes’.”

 

“Once or twice,” I said, angrily. “If you must know. He is my silk slave. I am allowed to do with him as I wish.”

 

“Of course,” he said. “You have that legal right, whatever other people might think about it.”

 

“What is that supposed to mean?”

 

“The chief magistrate, Magnus Evander, has concerns about the growing number of well born ladies who are acquiring silk slaves of late. There have been suggestions of impropriety.”

 

“Impropriety?!”

 

“Do not concern yourself, Lady, the ethics and morality in question will be determined by good men in due course. It may be that certain aspects of the law will need to be tightened up. Possibly even retrospectively.”

 

“This is insane. You should be watching what is happening in there!” I pointed at the viewing space again.

 

We had missed some of what was going on in the chamber. When I looked again, I saw that Thamaya now seemed rather flustered. Julian’s hands were on her hips, and she stood there, permitting his touch. He towered above her, and she looked frozen where she stood. With a smile, Julian moved his right hand from her hip and up towards her breasts. 

 

“Ohhhh!” a soft moan could clearly be heard as the Lady Thamaya felt the man’s hand roam across her body. 

 

“Did you hear that?” I asked.

 

“I did,” said Antipedes as he made some notes. “When your silk slave touches you, are your responses of a similar nature?”

 

“No they are not!” The man was intolerable. “I do not moan like that!”

 

“But you did not deny you permit your silk slave to touch you as he wishes and when he wishes? Interesting.” He made some more notes.

 

“I didn’t say that!”

 

“I made the suggested statement, Lady, and you did not contradict me. Ergo, you permit and allow your silk slave to touch you. Does he do this as a precursor to couching with you?”

 

“I couch with HIM! It’s not the other way around. I initiate the…”

 

“The what?” asked Antipedes. “What exactly?”

 

“When I make use of him! When I put Julian to use!” I crossed my arms, angrily. “We shouldn’t be talking about this here!”

 

“You would prefer to have the discussion in my office?” he said. “That could be arranged.”

 

“What? No! We shouldn’t be having the conversation at all. He is my silk slave! I am permitted to send him to my couch, to take some pleasure from him. It is not illegal.”

 

“Yet,” said Antipedes. “It is not illegal yet. Magnus Evander has had a number of concerned citizens submitting complaints these past few months.”

“All men, I suppose,” I said through gritted teeth. 

 

“Concerned men of good standing within Argentum. They have the best interests of the women of Argentum in mind. They are worried that women will develop lewd tastes and habits if left unsupervised with silk slaves.”

 

“Unsupervised!”

 

“Anything might occur.” He looked up at me. “Anything.” 

 

“Well, begin by paying some attention to what is occurring in THAT room!” I pointed again to the viewing space. 

 

The Lady Thamaya now seemed quite breathless, and to my pleasant surprise, I saw that Julian had hold of both her wrists, which he had forced down by her side while he was kissing her. The kisses seemed rather forceful, bearing in mind Thamaya was a free woman, and yet she did not seem to resist much, or indeed cry out for him to stop. 

 

“See,” I said. “See how she allows him to hold her?!”

 

“And it is this way that your silk slave holds you?”

 

“What? No! No, he doesn’t!”

 

“Then how is it that he seems so practiced in such an approach? There seems to be little hesitation on his part, almost as if he is used to handling a mistress in this fashion.” He made some more notes pertaining to me.

 

“He’s a man! He knows what to do with a naked woman! Isn’t that obvious?!”

 

“What is obvious is that he seems at ease doing it, as if this isn’t the first time he has done so, while wearing a collar. May I see your wrists, Lady?”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Indulge me.”

 

“I do not want to.”

 

“I am making a note that you declined to reveal the condition of your wrists to an officer of the court, in order to prove there are no marks upon them.”

 

“Marks?! You can’t possibly think…”

 

“Did your slave grip your wrists tightly last night when he kissed you? Did he perhaps even order you to cross them behind your back and keep them there while he caressed your body in a rough and dominant manner?”

 

“How dare you! Nothing of the sort happened!”

 

“And yet, you dare not reveal your wrists to me.”

 

“I do not reveal my wrists to any man! I am a free woman! It is not a respectable thing to do!”

 

“Of course, but I am not just any man, I am an officially certified officer of the court. Showing your wrists to me is no different than showing them to a professional physician.” He made some further notes. 

 

“I will see a physician tomorrow and have him certify that there are no marks on my wrists!”

 

“Tomorrow the marks may well be gone.” He made some more notes. 

 

“Very well! But I am doing this under protest. I insist you record that I am doing this under protest!”

 

“I have recorded your reluctance, Lady, yes. The court will certainly pay attention to your reluctance to comply with a simple request.”

I produced my left arm and pulled my sleeve up sufficiently to reveal my wrists, which I then showed to Antipedes with a derisory sniff.

 

“There appears to be a bruise,” said Antipedes as he took hold of my left wrist and turned it in the light. His grip was firm and professional. 

 

“What? There can’t be?”

 

“But there is. Distinct bruising around the region of the articular disc, consistent with struggling in a slave bracelet.” He made some notes.

 

“Well, I must have knocked my wrist at some point! It can happen!”

 

“Did you wear slave bracelets last night, Lady Amicia?”

 

“No! Absolutely not! No, I didn’t! The bruise will just have been some accidental knock. Perhaps against a table. I bruise easily.”

 

“I can see why you were reluctant to show me your wrists.”

 

“Look at the other one then! They would both be bruised if I wore slave bracelets!”

 

“I have seen all I need to see at this point,” remarked Antipedes. “Do not rush my preliminary investigation.”

 

“Investigation?”

 

From inside the assessment chamber we suddenly heard some plaintive cries of pleasure, in a light feminine voice. We had missed precisely what had happened, but now the Lady Thamaya had her back against a wall and was crying softly as Julian was kissing and fondling her in a very dominant manner. But most important of all, there was a slave ring above Thamaya’s head and her hands were now raised high, clearly gripping it as she allowed her body to be ravished. 

 

“Hmmm.” Antipedes made some further notes. His attention was at last fully focussed on the Lady Thamaya. We watched as Thamaya raised herself on tip toes to reach Julian’s lips. “I think I have seen enough.” He made a few final notes. “Court officers will call upon the Lady Thamaya in the next few days.”

 

“It is a shameful display. And with my silk slave, too! If this were Ar…”

 

“But this is not Ar,” said Antipedes. “The law of Argentum is all that should concern you. I will be in touch in the next few days, Lady Amicia.”

 

“Concerning Thamaya?”

 

“No. Concerning you. Good day, Lady Amicia. Thank you for bringing yourself to my attention. Please enjoy the rest of your day.”

 

14 comments:

  1. Lady Amicia's character assessment certainly isn't going to favour her cause. But how much will it affect Lady Thamaya's plight? Will both ladies face punishment for lewd and indecent behaviour? And what might the penalty be? Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Place your bets now, Master, as to which of the two ladies will come out worst from all of this...

      Delete
    2. Could it be that the Magistrates have asked Lady Thamaya to act in this way and entrap Lady Amicia?

      Donna

      Delete
    3. All I’ll say is that Lady Thamaya may not necessarily be quite the innocent victim that she appears to be. My plots are never quite that straight forward. ;) you may find the end of chapter eight illuminating, Mistress... ;)

      Delete
    4. I bet both of them end up in a collar. It is a Gor story, after all. ;-) Also - I am wondering if her Lady Amicia's former companion might be behind this.

      Delete
  2. Well this is bicely full of twists and turns Emma...


    As ever my thanks ....if freed you should seek membership of the Caste of Scribes ..

    Dafydd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or... I could be of the caste of Baklava merchants! :)

      Delete
    2. You knowcm eating too much of that gives you....a fat ass....

      Chkoe will out you on tough chores, at Bryn's instruction, to get the 'baklava belly' off you.....only kidding cutie.

      Heck I am 15 stone 7 with under 36 inch waist...all muscle as Lady Amy would see if she had me stripped before her in the display circle but walked three miles around undulating local park in 36 minutes today....not even out of breath at the end....

      My calves are still burning now!!!

      Delete
  3. Is Antipedes more interested in enslaving Lady Thamaya or stopping the sale of silk slaves to Free Women, thus possible enslaving Lady Amicia?

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady Donna, I think both are likely. Lady Thamaya seems likely to be a wanton, deserving of slavery. In a time of war, of course they don't want the men of Argentum going off and worrying about Silk Slaves rogering all the Free Ladies.
      So I think both are true. Certainly, Lady Amicia stands in legal peril as well This is an interesting twist.
      Greetings,
      Tracker.

      Delete
    2. Further developments tomorrow, Master, both in terms of Lady Amicia's possible peril and the simmering Argentum/Corcyrus conflict.

      Delete
  4. There have been citizen complaints regarding free women owning silk slaves. Lady Amicia seems to have drawn attention to herself in this matter, but I can't help wondering if there also might be a motivated buyer for Amicia working behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Citizens in Argentum make a lot of complaints to magistrates, Master. And many of them believe Ar’s couching law was a step in the right direction.

      Delete
  5. Tal Mick,

    A buyer motivated by this haughty lady's rebuffs of his advances? A fellow caste member might have the right connections.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete