Friday 5 March 2021

Read-Along-A-Gor: Fighting Slave of Gor, chapter Four

 

Chapter Four: Lola and Tela

 

(In which we read, Fighting Slave of Gor)

 

Lady Gina of course has no intention of involving herself in the minutia of training Jason personally. She’s undoubtedly a busy woman with managerial responsibilities at a reasonably high level. She simply doesn’t have the time to micro manage the progress of every silk slave.

 

We see that the daily grind of training a kajirus is delegated to slave girls, and this is a common theme in Mr Norman’s books that male slaves are usually under the domination of their kajirae sisters. As if being enslaved isn’t bad enough for a Gorean man, he is further humiliated by being forced to obey a girl who is a mere five feet three inches tall, weighing one hundred and eighteen pounds.  

 

We begin the chapter with an insight into the typical garmenture (TM John Norman speak) for a male slave.

 

She tied a belt of soft, rolled cloth about my waist. She then took a long strip of cloth, some five feet long and eight inches wide, thrust it over the cloth belt in front, took it under and between my legs, passed it under and over the cloth belt in back, and, adjusting it, drew it snugly tight.

 

It’s an attractive outfit for a male slave. At first Jason assumes this is for his own dignity and modesty, but the Lady Gina explains it is because his trainers will be two slave girls, and she doesn’t want them aroused by the sight of his penis.

 

"They are stinking, meaningless, lascivious little sluts who have been as slaves in the arms of Gorean men. It has spoiled them for freedom. They are worthless, sensuous little beasts whose passions Gorean men have seen fit, as cruel masters, to ignite. Their sexuality, their shamelessness, their needs, their helplessness, makes them an insult to free women. I do not want them falling to their knees by you, to seize you, to fawn upon you, to hold you, to lick and kiss you."

 

I mean, that would be terrible for Jason, now, wouldn’t it. That’s the last thing he’d want! (TM Emma sarcasm here)

 

Again, we get a clear insight into how Lady Gina views her feminine rivals. Beautiful female slaves will never be popular with her, though she seems professional enough not to give them a hard time so long as they obey her orders. She is angry at how they respond sexually towards men. 

 

Jason is mesmerised by the sight of the two girls – a distinct counterpoint to the more dominant Lady Gina, in her leather garments, tightly tied back hair, and stern demeanour. 

 

"This is Lola. This is Tela," said the Lady Gina, pointing, respectively, to the two girls. I was startled. Never would I, of Earth, have believed such women could exist. I could scarcely breathe. I was stunned. I beheld, for the first time in my life, Gorean slave girls. I met their eyes. They beheld me with a sullen interest. Both girls were incredibly beautiful, and almost naked, but that tells little about them. I suppose, if you have never looked upon a slave girl, it will be impossible for me to convey to you more than an inkling of what it is to see one, particularly for the first time. Imagine, if you will, the most exciting and desirable woman you have ever seen; then imagine her standing stripped before you in a steel collar, and that the collar is yours, and that you own her, and that she must obey. That will convey to you something of what it is to see a slave girl.

 

If you are a man of Earth reading this - and I assume many of you are, though some of you will be women of Earth, and maybe, just maybe, some of you will be Goreans, mildly curious as to what an Earth girl has to say on the subject of Gor in her silly little blog – then I’m afraid Jason Marshall brings shame to you in these chapters. He comes across as incredibly weak and hysterical. You can understand why Goreans view Earth men as inferior to themselves. 

 

Jason is of course man enough to be attracted to the slaves, Lola and Tela. But this is to be part of his ruthless training and indoctrination. Jason is to be punished for wanting the girls, for feeling any natural male urge to look upon the girls, and desire them as sexual objects. With regular exposure to their soft, exciting bodies, he can’t help but want them, but every time he does, he will be whipped or beaten with a quirt. The slaves deliberately tease poor Jason with their sensual movements, all the while ready to deliver admonitory blows as soon as he acts out of line.

 

The purpose of this of course is to produce a meek and compliant silk slave, suitable for the bed chambers of a free woman. He is to understand he must repress his own sexuality until the Lady who owns him is ready to make use of him. And even then Jason is not to initiate the sex, but rather lie there on the couch, fully compliant with the Lady’s wishes. 

 

This cruel but necessary (in the eyes of a slaver) training begins immediately, the moment Jason sets eyes on the girls. 

 

"Do you find them beautiful?" asked the Lady Gina. 

 

"Yes, Mistress," I said. 

 

"Do you desire them?" she asked. 

 

"Yes, Mistress," I said. The Lady Gina nodded to the two girls and they, suddenly, viciously, began to lash at me with the leather quirts. I put my head down, miserably. I was startled. When I looked up, confused, frightened, my body stung in a dozen places. The Lady Gina spoke to the slave, Lola. Immediately the girl placed her hands behind her head and threw her head back, arching her back and body, legs flexed, before me. I supposed that it was sometimes in such a fashion that slave girls were ordered to display themselves for the pleasure or inspection of masters. I almost sobbed with the pleasure of seeing her. 

 

"Your hands are manacled, Jason," said the Lady Gina. "Too bad. You would like to touch her, wouldn't you?" 

 

"Yes, Mistress," I said, miserably. The Lady Gina nodded to the girl Tela who then, crying out angrily, struck me twice with her quirt. Lola meanwhile broke her pose and looked at me, impassively.

 

Jason doesn’t understand this process of teasing followed by punishment. He doesn’t know what to say or do, for every response seems to meet with punishment. But the Lady Gina is kind enough to explain it to him.

 

"I am teaching you, as men of Earth are taught," she said, "to fear and suppress your sexuality. The process is simple. Tantalize and punish. Tantalize and punish. Soon, by natural psychological linkages, an association will be formed between sexuality and punishment. You will come to fear your sexual feelings, as being precursors to pain, physical or mental. This will induce anxiety in sexual situations and impair sexual effectiveness.

 

"You are then," I said, "trying to make me fear my sexual feelings that I will suppress them, and with them my manhood." 

 

"It is the best way we know," she said, "to reduce a male's effectiveness in all socially competitive situations. He is then crippled, of course, not only sexually, but, often, in many other ways, too. When his sexuality does not give him spine he becomes timid and manipulable. He is then useful to ambitious women who, at another time, might scarcely have dared to speak to him."

 

The slave girls seem to delight in their task, and want nothing more than to tease and punish the new kajirus. Of the two of them, Lola appears the most sadistic. She seems to despise Jason to an incredible degree. We learn that it is common for slave girls to despise enslaved men, and they generally rejoice in opportunities to torment them. But Lola will take the torment a step further in the ensuing chapters. 

 

For now, Jason has no way to counter any of this. He is helpless in his conditioning and even goes so far as to blame himself for his natural desires. 

 

Then it occurred to me that it would not be right for me to look upon their beauty. They could not help that they were slaves, no more than I could help it. They were, despite their beauty and rags, the brand and steel collar, true persons, like myself. I must respect them. I must not look upon them as beautiful women are biologically looked upon by strong, aggressive males. I must look upon them as persons.

 

A Gorean male would find Jason’s inner turmoil bizarre. But Jason directs his resentment and anger inwards, towards himself, almost feeling he deserves this treatment for thinking thoughts that are counter to viewing Lola and Tela as sexless ‘persons’. 

 

Poor Jason is a very confused man right now.

11 comments:

  1. Luckily I remember what happens to Lola :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I met her in the club down in North Soho where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola. (My apologies to the Kinks)

      Delete
    2. Lola was a big hit song by the Kinks back in the day. Google can tell you all about it.

      Delete
    3. I am enjoying my international rugby again Chloe...2020 was awful...really awful

      Loving your new chapter...

      Glad to hear you are furring with Gerallt.

      Silures like he and I make the finest Love Masters for our loveslaves....just ask my Buttercup...she is sooo grateful for my attention as you are for Gerallt's. One touch and caress she oils endlessly.

      xxxx

      Dafydd o y Cymoedd

      Dafydd from the Valleys

      Delete
  2. Lola ends up being bought by JM but once freed, sulky haughty Beverley sells her?

    She reappears in the feast at the end of novel 3 when the Masters swap slaves with each other?

    Florence ends up with a man who she rejected for Free Companionship and she ends up chained at his slave ring?

    Haughty free women....quit when you are ahead or you end up branded, collared,and endlessly giving head....

    :-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Master, one of the themes of the trilogy is that Jason re-encounters all the women who have earlier interacted with him, though in much altered circumstances, by which time he is much more Gorean in his thinking. Florence is, of course, MY character that I identify with in this trilogy. I'm looking forward to meeting her again, especially the really hot chapters towards the end. I have very fond memories of those chapters.

      Delete
  3. One of the interesting things is in a later book Jason meets up with Tarl and both believe the other to be Gorean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vaguely remember that. It's when Tarl gets evacuated from Ar's Station at the end of the Cosian siege?

      Delete
    2. That's the book, yes. Pretty good overall book too

      Delete
    3. I may have to re-read that one as I can't remember much about books 23 and 24, other than the great opening sequence of chapter 23 when Tarl stumbles across the roadside inn with all the refugees. I remember them being very erotic chapters.

      Delete