Thursday 20 January 2022

Secrets of Gor Chapter Seven

 


Now it was just a waiting game, and I confess I am not a patient woman. I wanted this to be over and done with sooner rather than later. A single day and night was not something likely to break me, but if it would return my life to some semblance of normalcy, I would consider it a necessary evil. After all, Donna was my friend. I knew she was strict with slaves, but then so am I. I would do her house chores and no doubt be fed slave gruel (if she thought such a thing would break the spirit of an Assante, she underestimated me) but unlike real slavery it would only last twenty ahn, so it would hardly matter.

 

To be honest I didn’t see how such a brief taste of slavery might teach me anything, but Donna seemed to think it would either make me embrace or reject the lifestyle. The idea that I might actually yearn to be a slave after spending a morning scrubbing her floors was actually quite laughable. 

 

But I saw benefits immediately, as Simon was very happy when I told him.

 

“I want us to return to normal,” he said, holding my hands. “I want you to be my woman again. This will help us.”

 

I nodded and thought of something I might say back, but my mind was a blank. I had been feeling frustrated again throughout the day. I felt on edge and I wanted some relief from these urges that grew steadily stronger as the days and weeks wore on. 

 

“We will have children,” he said. “We will be happy together.”

 

I thought of Mikos. I thought of bondage knots around my wrists. I thought of lying on my back in a paga tavern alcove. I tried to clear my mind of these distractions. “That would be lovely, Simon.”

 

Bondage knots.

 

Tight bondage knots.

 

Pleasure silk.

 

The feel of his fingers lifting the light hem of that silk that just about covered my sex, as I wriggled and struggled with my wrists tied to a slave ring.

 

“I’m sorry, Simon, I wasn’t concentrating.”

 

He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. I wanted him to do more. I touched his chest with the flat of my hand, but he politely drew it away. “I’ll be able to look you in the eyes, Cassandra, when you’re back from this, and see clearly from your expression that you are once again a chaste Free Woman. Frigid and beautiful.”


 

I imagined lying in a paga tavern alcove with the curtain closed, alone, my ankle in a steel chain, knowing that soon a man would appear to put me to use. My pulse quickened at the thought. He would brush the curtain back and enter, pausing perhaps to gaze down at my body, naked except for a wisp of pleasure silk, as he drew the curtain closed for privacy.

 

I imagined myself in that alcove, scrambling back as far as the short chain allowed, looking at him in alarm, for I didn’t know him, didn’t know what he might now do. 

 

I felt hot in my suffocating robes and gowns. I wanted to tear them away and plunge into my bathing pool and pleasure myself with my fingers, but Evona would be there, watching me. 

 

“When will you be doing this, Cassandra?” Asked Simon.

 

“I don’t know. Donna wouldn’t say. Soon. I want it to be soon. I want this to be over.” I hadn’t mentioned my fears concerning the slave papers lodged in the Cylinder of Justice and the House of Andronicus, and how I had learned they could be produced in Vonda at any time. I needed Simon to do something about them before there was any risk Mikos might change his mind. 

 

I imagined Mikos returning to Vonda and presenting my slave papers to a court.

 

“She is my legal slave. She has been acting the part of a Free Woman.” That is a very serious charge. Very serious. For a slave to masquerade as a Free Woman is unthinkable. I would be brought swiftly to the court room so that the magistrate could compare my finger and toe prints, and then I would be rendered over to Mikos despite my protests that the enslavement had been illegal. 

 

“I love you, Simon,” I said.

 

Simon had begun to set up a medical practice in the city, now that he was an established citizen, companioned to one of Vonda’s most famous Free Women. He had yet to master his profession, which I believe takes many years of study and apprenticeship, but I had smoothed matters with his caste and, with a generous contribution to their hospices, they had fast tracked Simon’s paperwork to permit him to practise as a junior Physician. It is not good for a man to be idle. Such a man spends too much time with slaves and wine. Simon was pleased to have this profession for it made him feel useful and important in the city. A Physician is always respected. It is one of the High Castes of Gor. 

 

He sometimes worked unusual hours, and so it wasn’t strange if he spent a night away from our town house. We lived almost permanently now in the town house, only returning to my villa for the occasional weekend break. The villa with its lands was too far outside the city walls to make commuting into the city an easy matter, and Simon preferred to be close to the heart of Vonda where he might enjoy the pleasures that a city can provide to a young man with money. He had friends now, and they would usually spend three nights a week in expensive brothels where wine and good food was served in place of paga and stew, and where the slaves were more expensive. These places had gaming tables and were frequented by the sort of men who might help further your career. Deals were often done over the dice tables, or over dinner, or while they took it in turns to enjoy some hot slut in an ornate pleasure alcove. On these nights he would return before dawn, between the third and fourth ahn, usually drunk from wine and sated by his choice of slaves. Even then I had no privacy, for on the nights he was away, Brianna slept in my bed chamber, in case I ‘needed anything’. It was clear to me that regardless of her sympathy for her Mistress, she was duty bound to inform on me to Simon if I touched myself in the dark, though nothing of the sort was ever stated so clearly. 

 

Brianna had good ears. Once when I thought I was being quiet, I suddenly froze in bed as I heard her voice in the darkness. “Please don’t, Mistress. I would have to tell my Master.”

 

If I thought this deception of Donna’s would take place soon, I was clearly mistaken, for the days turned into a week, which turned into another week. I began to wonder if she had forgotten about the arrangement, and after a while I began to hope she had. I didn’t relish the prospect, and, like an upcoming visit to a dentist, I both hoped the day wouldn’t come, while simultaneously wanting it to be over. I spoke to Simon over dinner and suggested he didn’t need Evona watching me every day.

 

“Oh?” He dabbed at the corners of his mouth with a napkin.

 

“She’s been with me now for many weeks and nothing has happened.”

 

“On the contrary, she provides updates on lapses of your judgement frequently.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Two days ago you wished to walk to a drapery that you have never visited before.”

 

“So? I like clothes! Where is the harm in that?”

 

“From where you were, the route through the market would have taken you past a slaver house that has an outdoor display. Did you hope you might see something exciting?”

 

“No. I just wanted to look at fabrics.”

 

“Hmm. Evona thought differently.”

 

“She’s living a very dangerous life,” I snarled. “She’s either incredibly stupid or doesn’t know what I’m capable of.”

 

“If Evona meets with an accident, I shall know it is you, Cassandra.”

 

“Possibly.” I ate a little of the delicious casserole that Brianna had cooked. “It will be a little too late for her, though, by the time you do know.”

 

But after a few days Simon seemed to relent, on the grounds that I had agreed to test myself with Donna, and I saw much less of Evona. I had enough privacy that occasionally I could ease my frustration with my fingers, though I had to be consciously aware of the approaching soft pad of slave feet in the house when I did. Slave girls move around a house like stealthy urts.

 

And so I thought nothing of the night when Simon didn’t return by the fourth ahn of the next day. I know now of course that he had been told to absent himself for when my pretence of slavery was due to begin. 

 

With Simon absent from my couch bed, and with Brianna not rousing me for breakfast, I awoke a little later than I might otherwise naturally do. There was that sense that dawn had broken some time ago, and the room was lighter than I might have expected. Normally Simon would have been up and about, rousing me, too, or perhaps Brianna would have entered softly, enquiring whether we wished breakfast, but neither of those things had occurred this morning. 

 

I heard song birds in the garden outside and I rubbed my eyes as I sat up against the plump pillows. I had slept a deep sleep for once, though I had a vague recollection that my dreams had been of greater intensity than usual. 

 

The first thing I noticed was Simon’s absence, but to be honest it was no great surprise. His carousing at the brothels had perhaps lasted longer than usual, and it was no hardship for him to rent a room rather than find his way back through the early morning streets. I would no doubt see him for lunch, worse for wear, and nursing a sore head. But Brianna should have entered my rooms by now. I rose from my bed, yawned, stretched my arms, and regarded my body in the long night gown. My hair was tousled, but I otherwise looked fresh enough to face the day. A bath first, after I found Brianna, and asked her why she hadn’t roused me. Perhaps the girl simply felt I needed a lengthy sleep. Perhaps she had indeed looked in on me and concluded I should be left to wake myself. 

 

As it happens, she had looked in on me, several times throughout the night, but mostly to ensure that the sleeping draught in my wine had put me into a deep sleep, from which there were no dangerous complications. Donna had administered the sleeping draught through the hands of Simon and then Brianna. The first clue I had to any of this was when I wobbled slightly on my feet and felt a wave of dizziness from the drug still in my system. I suspect the sleeping draught had included some essence of Thassa powder along with other herbs and additives. 

 

It made what followed next, easier, for I was less likely to put up a fight. 

 

My dressing gown hung from a hook on the wall. I draped it about my night gown and tightly belted it about my waist. As I did so I felt another dizzy spell and I had to steady myself with a hand against the wall, taking deep breaths before I felt clear headed enough to walk unaided. “Brianna!” I called, but there was no response. “Brianna?” I slid my left foot and then my right into a pair of sequined slippers as I moved to the door, noticing how quiet it was.

 

In fact the whole house sound unusually quiet as I left my bedroom and walked down the hall towards the stairs. 

 

“Brianna! Where are you, girl?”

 

I wobbled slightly at the bottom of the stairs but then gathered my wind back and moved on through the ground floor, calling out, astonished that no one was answering. 

 

“Brianna?!”

 

And then I felt it. That sensation that runs down your spine when you suddenly have a sense that you’re not alone in a room. I had passed through into the living room, still rubbing sleep from my eyes, and I suddenly became aware of a soft movement to one side of the room. I turned quickly and saw a man standing there, dressed in the blue and yellow of the caste of slavers. 


 

“Who are you? What are you doing in my house?”

 

“I have business here,” he replied. He held a piece of paper in his left hand and he threw it to the floor. I could see it bore a seal and had neat writing on it – the writing of a trained scribe, no doubt.

 

“I will give you three ehn to leave this house before I call a guard.”

 

“There are no guards here this morning. Only myself, and the two men in the doorway behind you.”

 

While my attention had been drawn to this interloper, two of his assistants had appeared in the doorway through which I’d just now passed. I was caught between them and the interloper in the colours of the slaver caste.

 

It is instinctive for me to reach for my knife, but of course I didn’t have one. I straightened up and looked coldly at the slaver. “I asked who are you?”

 

“Hersius, Second Rank Slaver of the House of Andronicus.” His eyes fixed on mine. 

 

I felt a stab of fear at the mention of the House of Andronicus, for it was at that particular house my assessment had taken place and my papers had been written. 

 

“Is this to do with Donna? Did Donna send you?” My heart began beating quickly as logic told me this was the beginning of the slave service I had agreed to carry out for her. But I had thought she was going to send for me, herself. 

 

“You mean the Lady Donna, your Mistress.” He seemed angry. I gazed backwards and saw that his two heavy set assistants had taken a couple of steps into the room. I stepped further in to keep away from them, but that brought me closer to Hersius.

 

“She is not my Mistress.”

 

“Sounds like this slave is asking to be whipped,” said one of the two men moving now behind me. 

 

“Get out,” I said to them. “Tell Donna she needs to give me some notice. Today is not a good day.” I backed away to the side of the room, away from the men, but this essentially moved me away from the only two exits. “I said, get out. Do you know who I am?”

 

“Your name is Cassie,” said Hersius. And then he pointed at the paper on the floor. “You are a kajira who has been pretending to be free, and that is my authorisation to bring an end to this charade.”

 

“I will have you killed. It will be slow and very painful,” I said.  

 

Donna had told me that the lesson in slavery was going to be realistic, and now, suddenly, I did not want to go through with it. This was too realistic, and not what I had agreed to. 

 

Hersius seemed unimpressed by my threats. He simply placed a collar on a table, alongside which he slowly added a pair of slave bracelets and a leash. Then, and only then, did he look back at me and say, “Remove your garments, kajira. All of them.” 

 

 

40 comments:

  1. I'm certain everyone is hoping and expecting Cassie isn't going to go along quietly. Her oft mentioned resourcefulness will no doubt be of great use ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m sure she’s go all punchy and bitey very soon, Master. Doesn’t take much to set her off.

      Delete
  2. This girl is one of those who prefers to read Emma's tales without interruption... until now. The spell she weaves is so powerful that I have been forced to set aside my poor resolve, and every day I tune in to see if a new chapter has appeared.

    That a story about the awful Cassandra should capture my attention so... Could it be that I am developing a measure of sympathy for her?

    Inconceivable!

    But wait. I have been told by some of the Earth girls that this word 'inconceivable' does not always mean what we think it means. This is so perplexing. Perhaps if I tidy the pantry... these complicated matters will cease to trouble me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma's stories are indeed addictive. I haven't liked Cassandra since she was first introduced, but Emma is making me feel sympathy for her and the larls slowly circle her.

      Delete
    2. I forgot you’ve probably read all my stories as complete works, chain-sis. One thing you’ll probably notice, as you read a story in the serial format, is how many of the chapter endings act as a tease to ‘what happens next week’.

      I am getting concerned though with the number of people developing sympathy for the Lady Cassandra. I suppose it means you’re all nice people who don’t like to see unnecessary suffering, but even so… I mean… she hates me!

      Delete
  3. There is a saying in gambling circles: Look around the table and if you can't spot the sucker, the sucker is you.
    Simon, I think, is one of the many who is not as clever as he thinks he is, and could be losing quite a bit at the tables.
    Expensive drinks, expensive foods, and women who are expensive to use can run through a man's money very quickly. And Simon doesn't have much money, but he has access to Cassanda's. How much has he run through without telling her.
    Of course he has not told her, I believe Simon lacks a certain moral courage and a disinclination to face facts. His only salvation may be to have Cassie enslaved and to come into her property.
    So who sent Hersius into the house, Lady Donna, Mikos, or Simon? Or another possibility , did Simon collaborate with either Mikos or Lady Donna thinking he might get a piece of the profits of the fall of Lady Cassandra when ultimately he will lose out due to a lack of courage and cleverness.
    This is riveting stuff, as Pipa observes.
    All I know is that there will be more twists ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - that is the impression I got. Cassandra may end up free but penniless. That would be an interesting subversion of the standard Gor story trope.

      Delete
    2. I’ve always thought Simon was an opportunist who frequently got lucky. I’m not sure he plans things, but he certainly has a talent for seizing the moment and turning it to his advantage. I would be very surprised if the Lady Cassandra hasn’t written spending limits into the Free Companionship contract, limiting how much money he can draw out of her account each week, and possibly putting safeguards in place like appointing her brother as second signature required to sell either of her properties. I’ve never thought the Lady Cassandra was stupid. That said, it does sound like Simon has a lavish lifestyle. Hmm. Maybe ‘love’ has blinded her in this case. Hard to tell, without knowing the amount he’s spending.

      Delete
  4. Between Cassie's dreams of bondage and submission in Paga Tavern alcove and falling into the hands of slavers, there is no way she can disguise her slave fires, bank them down, though she may try. She may not make it to Lady Donna's even if these men are in the Lady's employ, which I doubt.
    With Cassie naked and collared, braceleted as well, to whom will the property of the Assante pass?
    And whose property will Cassie be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect her property would be claimed either by her father, Brinn, or Simon, or some share going to each. I can’t see Brinn standing by and letting Simon claim everything. Even if the legal courts backed Simon, Brinn might take a different view, and he probably wouldn’t bother with a lawyer. He’d let his sword do the talking. The Assantes have a… reputation. I’ve never covered this in any of my stories to date, but you’d be shocked hearing some of the things I could tell you about Brinn’s father and mother. They’re a bit like the Borgias, without the incest. From what I’ve heard, Brinn’s father is essentially Tywin Lannister.

      Delete
  5. Возникает чувство что Донна, хочет забрать к себе Кэсси и навсегда сделать её своей рабыней

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google translation: There is a feeling that Donna wants to take Cassie to her and make her her slave forever

      Delete
    2. Спасибо, хозяин. (That should hopefully read 'Thank you, Master').

      Delete
  6. С нетерпением жду следующей главы)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Google Translation: Looking forward to the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which language is it, Master?

      Delete
    2. Just worked out it's Russian. :)

      Delete
    3. Ooh, that’s funky. I just discovered that if you highlight the Russian text and right click, there’s a translate option that not only translates it, but gives you an audio of how it would sound. So cool. :)

      Delete
  8. Очень рад что Вам понравилось ✌️🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Сердечно приветствую русского мастера. :)

      Delete
  9. Эмма, а Вы знакомы с творчеством Emaruka? Мне кажется что Вам стоит с ним познакомиться и сотрудничать, он рисует изумительные иллюстрации в 3 D и пишет примерно такие же повести как и Вы. У Вас много общего:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Я не знаю Эмаруку, Мастер. Где бы я увидел его рассказы и искусство?

      Delete
    2. https://emarukistan.club/
      https://www.patreon.com/Emarukistan
      https://www.artuntamed.com/index.php?members/emarukk.78/
      https://emarukk.bdsmlr.com/ (This is free to view)

      Delete
  10. As with Emma's other stories, I find myself checking back for new chapters far too frequently for my own sanity. I'm hooked! And of course Chloe's illustrations just feed the addiction further.

    One thing that puzzles me is how the gentle Lady Donna gained such insight into the struggles of a Free Woman fighting against her submissive urges. I wouldn't dare to suggest that she has such urges herself, though. So could it be that she "helped" Raisa and/or Cath deal with their urges? If so, it doesn't bode well for Cassandra.

    jonnieo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The waiting must be terrible, Master. To make it even worse, I’m currently writing chapter 17, so that’s how many chapters I’m ahead, but obviously you can’t see those chapters until I have the pictures from Chloe.

      Delete
    2. I am heartened that there are already ten chapters waiting to be published. At a rate of five chapters every two weeks, we have at least four weeks of enjoyment already booked. At two chapters a week, six weeks of pleasure.
      Although the waiting is annoying, it gives us time to digest, discuss, and enjoy each chapter.

      Delete
    3. Not forgetting I can't produce art at the same rate Emma writes Master :)

      Delete
    4. I know that and appreciate the time you take. It spreads things out nicely

      Delete
  11. Здесь можно ознакомиться с частью его работ , тут они не носят системный характер, они представлены хаотично.
    https://artuntamed.com/index.php?members/emarukk.78/

    Все его комиксы есть на Patreon и на его блоге Emarukistan. Но это платно , предупреждаю:)
    С ним легко можно списаться ,и познакомиться, он очень контактный и доброжелательный :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Единственное что, он сейчас по моим данным , болен covid 19 и не всегда отвечает сразу.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As Master Sergei has suggested, Emarukk's style of illustration has a definite Gorean vibe. This girl loves Chloe's graphic work, but I will confess that when I am remembering Peshi Puza, and the Voltai, my mental pictures are often very similar to some of those created by Emarukk.

    His site at < https://emarukistan.club > does allow for free accounts, which may reveal enough to determine whether or not one is further interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very lovely pictures. Not so impressed by the accompanying writing though. Tends to follow the path of most Gorean fanfic which concentrates on rather basic sexual set pieces in lieu of broader characterisation, dialogue or plot. Chloe can probably comment on whether it’s the same software she uses for her art. All this digital art stuff is like sorcery to me, and I don’t fully understand how it’s made – I just sit back and marvel at it, as it appears. :)

      Delete
    2. I did raise my eyebrow though at the bit that states you have to take out a paid subscription in order to be able to contact Emarukk. Really?

      Delete
    3. I've seen Emarukk's work on various blogs (mostly on bdsmlr) and it does look like it's produced in the same CGI program. (I could probably identify some of the assets used if really pushed).

      Delete
  14. :) нет , с ним можно начать общаться здесь - https://artuntamed.com/index.php?members/emarukk.78/ это бесплатный ресурс.
    Во всяком случае я начал там.
    А сейчас через его электронную почту

    ReplyDelete
  15. А сейчас общаемся через его электронную почту king@emarukistan.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Платный ресурс это Patreon. Там есть большинство его комиксов. Ресурс Emarukistan.clab это блог Emarukka там общаются его поклонники и там он выкладывает некоторые свои работы

    ReplyDelete
  17. A quick heads up to let you all know that I’ve just noticed something happening on the comments section. As the Blog owner, I have a control board that shows all the comments listed, for admin purposes. I don’t always look at it, but it’s useful to see where new comments turn up, as it shows them in order of being posted across all stories (so if someone commented on, say, Harem Girl of Gor chapter six, I’d get to see the comment pop up on the admin page, whereas otherwise I’d have to actively look at chapter six of Harem Girl in order to notice it).

    This morning I noticed there were two comments (one from Master Tracker, and one from Chloe) that I hadn’t noticed on the blog page for chapter seven itself. And they were buried several posts down in posting order, so I shouldn’t have missed them. I checked the blog and they were nowhere to be seen. But they were on my control panel. Turns out that on the control panel when I looked at the options for those two posts, it required me to approve that they weren’t spam. Once I did so, they appeared on the blog. Now I’ve never had to do that before, and I’m just guessing it may have been triggered by quite a few posts having URLs on the chapter seven comments, triggering a possible spam alert on the part of Blogger (both Master Tracker and Chloe’s affected posts had URLs). I’m going to keep an eye out for this happening again, and if I see it I’ll approve the comments, but just to let you know if you don’t see your comment appearing immediately, that’s probably what has happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, I think I know the post you mean (the one with the various Emarukk links), and I saw it shortly after it was posted.

      Delete
  18. Actually, having said that, Chloe's affected post didn't include a URL. Master Tracker's did.

    ReplyDelete