Saturday 3 September 2022

Kajirus of Gor Chapter Twelve

 

“What is this?” said Lady Kelapina as he regarded, first, the lovely figure of Felicity, and then me. “Do you know one another?’

 

I was probably staring at Felicity, and there would be no mistaking that stare. She in turn appeared shocked, flustered, embarrassed, and many other things as she stood there on display before a man of Earth. Had she grown accustomed over the past month to the steel collar locked about her throat, and the revealing garment she was forced to wear? I suppose it was easy to grow complacent when it is only your captors who see you like that, and when it seems to be routine as far as they are concerned. But then when you encounter again, for the first time since your abduction, a man from your own planet who knew you as a free woman?

 

Her hands trembled. The flask of wine shook.

 

“If you spill that, I will have you whipped!” snarled the Lady Kelapina. “And answer my question, girl!”

“Yes, Mistress,’ She sobbed. “We knew one another on Earth.”

 

Like me her Gorean was crude, raw, good enough to be understood by a native, but poorly accented and phrased. She too would stand out in any conversation as a crude barbarian, and be treated as such. Gorean born slaves would look down upon her, tease her for her clumsy grasp of the language. They might think her simple, stupid, even.

 

Lady Kelapina smiled. “You came here in the same consignment?”

 

Felicity nodded. “I think so, Mistress. I was unconscious, of course. I knew nothing of my transport until I woke in a slave pen.”

 

“And you?” She turned her attention to me.

 

“Yes.” I stared again at Felicity and remembered so many things from our time on Earth. “I know this slave.”

 

Felicity seemed to bristle at that. I had referred to her as a slave! Obviously she was a slave, but I could see in her eyes that she had expected me to describe her in a very different way. But how could I look on her as she was now, and not automatically think of her as a kajira? She was lovely. Wrong as it was, the collar suited her perfectly, enhancing her natural beauty. And the garment she wore revealed her body in a way that could not be ignored. 

 

Felicity Emery was a slave girl on Gor. She might not like me to think that, but it was an obvious fact.

 

“You had feelings for one another?” asked Lady Kelapina.

 

“It’s… very complicated…” sobbed Felicity. Again, her hands shook. She couldn’t look at me. But I looked at her.

 

“Well, you are both slaves now. This may be the only time you will ever see one another. Roland will be sold soon, and your training here will continue until you are ready to be sold.” She rolled her eyes as Felicity continued to tremble. “By the Priest Kings, you’re going to spill that wine, aren’t you? Put it down on the table! Stupid, clumsy girl. I can see you are far from being saleable material.”

 

Felicity quickly did so and dropped to her knees. Interestingly, she didn’t part those knees as I was expected to do in the private presence of a Free Woman. Instead she kept her knees close together. It seems that female slaves on Gor are not expected to display themselves quite so openly as silk slaves.

 

Or so I thought at the time. I now know the contempt that kajirae are held in by Free Women, and why they do not draw attention to their sexuality in their presence.

 

“Is this the first kajira you have seen, other than your trainer?” Kelapina asked me.

 

“It is, Mistress.” God, she was so beautiful. And so vulnerable. Her body now seemed to beg for a man’s touch. It was the collar, and the brand and the garment. The Holy Trinity designed to arouse a man. 

 

“I see you like her?” Kelapina had noticed the movement between my legs.

 

“I have never seen her like this before, Mistress.”

 

“Oh? Well, look away, and learn to control yourself in front of a kajira. They are not for you. You know the penalty for touching one?”

 

“Yes, Mistress.” I could potentially lose the hand that touched a kajira without permission. The slave pens are very strict on such things. 

 

“And you, girl. Look upon this slave if you wish. See now what he is. Not the man you once thought he might be, but a Lady’s silk slave, on his knees, submissive to the Free Women of Gor.” She turned back to face me. “We will begin with you undressing me, Roland. Once you have brought your body back under control.”

 

I didn’t want Felicity to see any of this, but I couldn’t exactly ask that she be sent away. This was going to be humiliating. Felicity would clearly see how submissive I was now forced to be. 

 

I rose and thought of things to bring my erection down. It wasn’t easy. Even without looking at Felicity, I knew she was standing there in a collar, with a brand on her thigh. 

 

“Would it help if I whipped you?” asked Kelapina, as she saw I was still erect.

 

“Please, no, Mistress.”

 

“Then control yourself! I do no not want lustful thoughts in your head when you are undressing me!”

 

“Yes, Mistress.” I tried. I tried very hard to bring my body under control. I tried to imagine ugly people, but I couldn’t concentrate on the images. My mind was pre-occupied by the lovely vision of Felicity in a slave tunic and collar.

 

“The whip it is, then.”

 

And so I was whipped in front of Felicity. I was made to kneel while the Lady Kelapina selected a switch. Felicity saw me obey. Felicity saw me submit. Felicity saw me whipped. I didn’t fight back. I simply obeyed a Free Woman. 

 

The whipping was not severe, for she wished to make use of me that afternoon. It was just painful enough that I lose my erection. And then she replaced the whip on the wall and regarded Felicity.

 

“He is a slave, like you. He obeys women, now.”

 

“Yes, Mistress,” said Felicity. Her eyes were wide with surprise. I had knelt to the whip and I had not objected to the whipping. I wasn’t really a man any more.

 

“Now undress me, Roland. Gently, submissively. Show this kajira how well trained you are.”

 

My cheeks were probably burning hot with shame as I rose, stiffly, and began to touch the hooks and other fastenings about the Lady’s outer garments. One by one I peeled them away, refusing to look in Felicity’s direction, for I didn’t want to see the expression I knew would be on her face now. 

 

I think this was the most humiliating point of my service on Gor to date.  

 

I had undressed the Lady down to her slip-like undergarment when she indicated I should stop. It was sheer silk, sleeveless, and fell to a mid-calf length. It was the final garment a Free Woman typically wore under her robes and gowns. And then, with her permission, I carefully unclipped the house veil from about her face. 

 

I was secretly pleased to see that the Lady Kelapina was beautiful. I would prefer to be put to use by a beautiful woman. I think any man forced into slavery would. 

 

Dressed in the simple sheath of silk, the lines and curves of Lady Kelapina’s body was no longer so hard to discern with the naked eye. As she moved, the straight cut of the opaque silk lay against her skin, shimmering, giving indications that she was an exquisitely breasted, lovely ankled, sweetly hipped young woman. Devoid of her veil, her lips were also displayed. They seemed soft, alluring, kissable. She placed her left hand on her hip and regarded me now.

 

“That was adequate.” She smiled as I lowered my eyes. “You may look at your mistress, Roland.”

 

I raised my gaze again and felt a stirring of excitement. This was a beautiful woman. Lady Kelapina was a beautiful woman.

 

“I see you do not find me unattractive.” A trace of a smile came to those delicate lips as she gazed between my legs again. 

 

“I am sorry, Mistress. Mistress is beautiful.”

 

She seemed to like hearing that. “Do you know the penalty for telling a lie, Roland?”

 

“It is a not a lie, Mistress!” And the motions of my body seemed to confirm that. I had, remember, been a long time without a woman, and it appeared that this woman was going to take her pleasure with me now.

 

“What is the value of a Free Woman, Roland?”

 

“They are priceless, Mistress. Truly priceless.”

 

“Yes, so we are.”

 

This was a common Gorean expression – that a Free Woman was priceless. Though I had heard a guardsman once laugh and remark, “this is because they are not put up for sale. If they were, they would soon know their price, and how low it might be.”

 

There was a swish of the silk about her lower calves as Lady Kelapina walked towards me. “Are you ready to serve a Free Woman’s pleasure, Roland?”

 

“I am, Mistress.” I was fully erect now with a burning sense of anticipation. 

 

“I see there is no need to…” her eyes rolled with amusement, “prepare you for use.”

 

“No, Mistress.”

 

“Sometimes the slave, in the early days, is actually so terrified, that he requires some form of stimulation. Such slaves command lower prices, of course. A Free Woman should not be expected to have to do anything of the sort.”

 

I needed no additional stimulation from her, aside from the sight of her silk clad body. 

 

“Observe a typical man of Earth,” said Kelapina to Felicity. “Observe how docile he is before a Free Woman of Gor.”

 

I blushed deeply. This was exceptionally humiliating for me. If only Felicity wasn’t here. 

 

“Rise to your feet and approach my couch,” she said. I did so. Lady Kelapina kept a large couch in her spacious chambers. Like all Gorean couches, it had slave rings fitted to the sides, and in this case there were wrist and ankle shackles already in place. “You will be restrained throughout. Remove your tunic, lie down, on your back, and place your ankles and wrists close to the chains.”

 

I was going to be raped. A woman was actually going to rape me! Although… my erection was now stiff as a flagpole, and I had to ask myself whether it could truly be considered rape if I was so deeply aroused and ready for penetration.  

 

Lady Kelapina walked round the sides of the couch, beginning with my right wrist and locking it in a steel cuff. She did the same then with my left wrist and then restrained both my ankles. I had never been a threat to her, but my chaining prevented that possibility from changing. 

 

She hadn’t touched me, of course. Free Women rarely touch a silk slave, except perhaps during the intercourse itself. They are wary perhaps of giving pleasure to a slave through their casual touch. I was there to serve them, not the other way around. 

 

But her eyes were on me now. She stood beside the couch and gazed down at my restrained body, at the sight of my stiff penis. 

 

There were perhaps two links between the steel wrist and ankle cuffs and the slave rings they were fixed to. It was enough leeway that I wasn’t tightly restrained, but not so much that I could move my limbs very far. But I was aware of the feeling of being stretched out like this, displayed before a woman. I was no stranger to consensual bondage back on Earth, but I had never been tied up before. It had always been my partner, and even then nothing more than a pair of handcuffs around a headboard rail. 

 

“What are you?” she asked as she placed a knee onto the couch and prepared to join me.

 

“A silk slave,” I said.

 

“Who do you obey?”

 

“You, Mistress.”

 

She had joined me now, on the couch. She knelt beside me, but only after hitching up the silk slip past her knees. 

 

“Do not think for one moment you will feel my lips upon your flesh, Roland. My lips will only ever know the touch of a Free Man.” She raised the silk a little further along her thighs. It was an exciting sight and my penis quivered accordingly. 

 

I hadn’t had a woman in a long time. 

 

Was she already aroused? It was hard to tell. I could see the outline of her nipples through the sheer silk, but not knowing what they looked like before, I couldn’t tell if they were now enlarged. The female body goes through four distinct phases during sex: excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution. It’s during the plateau stage that the female body goes through a process of engorgement, with blood flowing in and ‘plumping’ certain areas in anticipation of eventual orgasm. 

 

There are many signs that a female might be aroused. Her nipples can change colour. And the combination of oestrogen pumping through the body, alongside stimulation of the blood vessels, can create a sex flush across the breast region. This often occurs simultaneously with facial blushing. Cute as it is, blushing, in a female, can also be a sign of arousal. 

 

The hem of her silk slip was now pulled fully above her thighs, but still concealed her sex from view. I would not be permitted to see that, nor her breasts. 

 

She breathed deeply, I think, as she gazed at every inch of my body. She was enjoying the sight of me, for Free Women rarely had the opportunity to study the naked male body this way. Possibly the sight of me on the couch aroused her in the same way the sight of her in that silk slip aroused me.

 

“The male slave is an animal,” she said. “A lustful, barbaric, savage, animal. But it can be tamed.” She moved to seat herself just above my groin. She sat in a raised squat, not yet having lowered herself down upon me. My penis twitched, shook, and stood ram rod straight, wanting so much to penetrate and enter her. “You will remain passive when I take you. You will accept me, and you will not thrust as I settle down. I will control the motions at all times. I shall set the pace. I am dominant. I am a woman.”

 

That would be difficult. The normal instinct of a man, once he has penetrated a woman, is to thrust deep and hard. Like a drowning man gasping for air. 

 

She parted her thighs as she squatted above me, holding the hem of her silk slip with her left hand. “Should you climax before I am ready, you will be beaten. Not by me, but by a man. The pain will be far worse when a man holds the whip. Should you climax at all, I will whip you myself. Your pleasure is of no consequence to me.” She shook her hair as she gazed down. “You seem surprised?”

 

I must have looked surprised.

 

“Did you expect to climax inside of me?” She laughed softly. “You are a silk slave, Roland. You are a tool for my pleasure. Nothing more. If you cannot control yourself when a Free Woman puts you to use, then you will not yet be ready for sale as a fully trained silk slave. Your trainer will be displeased with you. Very displeased.”

 

I must not climax. But that also was going to be hard. 

 

And then she settled down on my rigid shaft. The sensation was exquisite as she first maneuvered herself in place, touched my shaft with her right hand to steady it, and then pushed down to impale herself slowly. She gasped as she felt me enter her. She came down on me carefully, in measure motions, sliding my cock between the lips of her sex, sinking it fully inside of her.

 

“Oh, Roland…” Now her face flushed a little. The second stage: plateau. She brushed her hair aside from her eyes with the back of her left hand as she settled further into a comfortable position, her knees either side of my body. “Are you ready to serve your Mistress?”

 

“I am, yes, Mistress, very much.”

 

She laughed softly again, and gazed to the side where Felicity would still be kneeling, watching this with a growing sense of mixed emotions. 

 

“Then serve me, but do not dare to thwart my pleasure.”

 

And so the Lady Kelapina rode me, pushing down in a rhythm that she seemed to enjoy. It was slower than I might have chosen, but there was no doubting the fact I was enjoying being thrust deep inside of such a beautiful woman. I struggled in my chains, at first unaware I as doing so.

 

“Beats,” she said to me, a she saw my futile struggles against the steel. “Even now you try to grasp me with your hands.” She continued to rock back and forth, crying out softly as she grew more aroused, more excited.

 

I had to be careful, because this just felt too good. I couldn’t come. I mustn’t come. I didn’t dare come. The problem was I didn’t know how long it might take for Lady Kelapina to reach a state of full orgasm. I had never been with her before. All I knew was I mustn’t ejaculate. 

 

After a while her sounds grew more intense. She raised her hands, freeing the silken hem that she had been holding, that now pooled around my thighs, and she ran her fingers wildly through her hair as she arched her back.

 

“Oh, this is good, Roland!” she cried. “Oh, yes!” The silk was drawn tight against her raised nipples as she lifted her hands in her hair.

 

And Felicity was watching. I would not look at her. I would not acknowledge her presence. But she was seeing all of this. Seeing me helpless, being raped. 

 

How long could I hold out?

 

How long before my body would convulse and I would come inside of her?

 

I had to keep myself from the edge.

 

But this felt so damn good.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like today is everybody is getting some Saturday here at Emma's. If Roland is sufficiently self-disciplined he may enjoy the joys of anticipation, a tantric teasing of the prolongation of pleasure. When the Lady, surely an experienced Lady has her release, mayhap she will sent Roland away. Perhaps he will be given Iona as a reward? Perhaps Felicity? No not Felicity. She is either White Silk (unlikely in my opinion) or is too little advanced in her training to be given to a crude earth man, untrained in extracting the most from a Kajira.
    So Roland may need to finish himself off? Unless his hands are braceletted behind him. Would the mistress be so cruel - of course she would.
    Poor Roland, so no joy for him.
    But Felicity, maybe he will see her put to slave use. Would he find that objectionable? Well no, she is kajira. But Roland will see another man, a real Gorean man possess the woman he desired and longed for. What exquisite torture for a silk slave! To watch, suffering from blue balls while his woman is put to use, crying out in ecstasy at her slave rape. How fitting for a silk slave.
    I wish you well.
    Tracker

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chapter is amazing. You are quite prolific and have great insight.
    I am blown away by your writing.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very tantalizing chapter! So many things to ponder. I don’t see a sex deprived, over stimulated Roland controlling his climax for very long. That is a cruel impossible command to comply with. He will be punished, but which punishment?

    I can’t imagine what Felicity is thinking as she watches. Disgust that Roland has submitted so? Pity or guilt for his predicament? Wishing she were the one riding him?

    Once again, Emma has us sitting on the edge our seat, waiting to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete