Wednesday 21 September 2022

Kajirus of Gor Chapter Twenty Nine

 

It’s possible that I didn’t truly comprehend the danger I faced, to begin with. They were women, after all. Yes, they had dragged me out of my ruined tent, pushed me onto my belly and swiftly bound my wrists with light rope, but they were still only women. It’s natural for a man to underestimate the level of danger when he’s faced with women. 

 

“Kiss my foot,” said Anthea as she stood up.

 

“Fuck off!”

 

She kicked me sharply in the face. 

 

“Kiss my foot. Submit.”

 

I still didn’t.

 

I was furious now. When I got free I was going to make this bitch rue the day she’d done this. Was this some sort of roleplay initiation thing? Some college fraternity? I had no idea. Whatever it was, they were taking it too far. 

 

“I’m Kelly Milford!” cried Kelly as one of these women raised her left ankle and examined the steel band locked in place. “I’m Kelly Anne Milford!” Kelly had slipped her panties back on before she had left my tent, but had intended to pull the t-shirt back over her body once she had more room to move, outside. There really wasn’t a lot of room in my cheap two-man tent. Kelly lay on her back now, wearing just the lace panties, and nothing else. I was completely naked. It was probably clear to anyone who looked at us both that Kelly and I had been having sex in my tent. 

 

“Roland!” cried Felicity as she was pushed forward, stumbling. A woman, clad in an animal skin tunic, held Felicity’s right wrist, much to her annoyance. “Let go of me!” she demanded, but the woman chose not to obey her. Felicity wasn’t naked. Far from it. She wore an expensive two piece pyjama set in a soft pink satin-like fabric. She glared at me now, switching her attention from the almost naked, writhing, figure of Kelly Milford, and then me. “Were you…” Her eyes widened as realisation dawned on her. I’d been fucking Kelly Milford while she’d shared a tent with Dexter Bannon! And if the satin pyjamas were anything to go by, they had been sleeping in separate sleeping bags, and nothing more. Her virtue was possibly intact.  

 

And if there was any doubt remaining as to what Kelly and I had been up to, Anthea dispelled it when she turned to Kelly and said, “did you give yourself to this man?”

 

“I’m Kelly Milford!” cried Kelly in desperation. “What are you doing to us? Are you Anthea? I’m supposed to be meeting you!”

 

“Did you give yourself to this man? Did you allow him to put you to use?”

 

“It’s none of your business!” replied Kelly to Anthea. 

 

“I think it is.” Anthea motioned for Kelly to be let loose. “We will address this back at camp.” Her wrists remained tied behind her back. Only Felicity remained free, for the moment, though she was held firmly by her right wrist.

 

“Roland!” screamed a distraught Felicity. “Have you been with Kelly tonight?”

 

“Leave her alone,” I said to the women, receiving another kick for my troubles. At least Anthea wasn’t wearing boots. 

 

“Quiet male. Women are speaking here. You will be silent.”

 

I saw Dexter being bundled forward now by two of the women. His wrists were securely bound, as mine were. He wore expensive boxer shorts, but nothing else. “Let go of me!” he snarled. 

 

I watched as his legs were kicked out from under him, and he fell onto his knees, still demanding to be freed. 

 

It was dawning on me that it is easily possible for two women, working in tandem, to overpower and bind a man, if they take him by surprise, and they know what they are doing. As unwelcome as the fact might be, I was now a helpless prisoner of these wyld wymen.  

 

“Roland?!” Felicity looked as if I had betrayed her. And perhaps I had. But she hadn’t exactly given me any reason to remain faithful. “Were you with that girl?!”

 

I tried to reply, but the barrage of kicks had temporarily taken the wind out of me.  

 

“Let go of me!” demanded Felicity, once more. She shook her arm, but was unable to break the woman’s tight grip. “I said let go of me!” Now she stamped her foot at the girl’s shin, but missed. The girl had been expecting that. 

 

My eyes were now seeing better in the dark. I made out six girls in animal skins. They all had bare legs and bare arms, but these limbs were adorned by various tribal trinkets. Anthea, the blonde girl, seemed to be in charge.

 

“Anthea!” said Felicity. “Tell this girl to let me go!”

 

There was a familiarity to Felicity’s demand that seemed out of place here. It was almost as if she thought she possessed some sort of authority, as if she knew these girls.

 

“Release her,” said Anthea, with a casual gesture of her hand. And to my surprise, the girl obeyed, releasing Felicity’s wrist. I lay on the ground and watched as Felicity rubbed her arm. 

 

“There was no need to handle me like that!” said Felicity. She seemed angry. “I’m not a captive. We had an arrangement!”

 

“She is not a captive,” said Anthea, with a smile. 

 

“I thought she was collar meat,” said the girl who had been holding Felicity’s wrist. “She looks like collar meat.”

 

“Of course not, Summer. This is our good friend, Felicity Emery. How could you think such a thing?” The smile remained on her lips. I saw also some amused glances between the other wyld wymen as they heard Anthea speak that way. “I am sorry, Felicity. Is your wrist sore?”

 

“She held it so tightly!” said Felicity. “Didn’t you tell your women who I am!”

 

“I have so many things to consider,” replied Anthea. “It must have slipped my mind. How scatter brained I must be.”

 

“Felicity?” I felt myself hauled up to my knees. A woman’s hand took hold of my hair and pulled my head back so that I was looking up at my captors. I then had to watch as Felicity walked over to where Kelly lay on her side. I saw Felicity kick the girl and spit on her.

 

“Don’t do that again,” warned Anthea. “She wears an anklet. She may join us, in time.”

 

“What do I care about that? She was in Roland’s tent!”

 

“Apparently so,” said Anthea. She gestured to two of her girls. They began dragging the ruined remains of my tent over to where Felicity and Dexter’s broken tent was camped next to Kelly’s.  

 

“Roland, answer me! Did you have sex with that girl?!” Felicity stood before me now, and none of the wyld wymen seemed to object. Unlike the rest of us, Felicity wasn’t restrained in any way.

 

“What’s going on?” I gazed up at the girl in the pink satin-like pyjamas. “Felicity, do you know these women?”

 

“Oh, Roland. Why did you have to do this to me? I thought I could trust you? I thought you weren’t like other men?” She crouched down into a squat and touched my cheek. “Why didn’t you trust me? I said we would be together. I promised you that.”

 

“Hey, what’s this?” said Dexter. He struggled but was held firmly down on his belly by a wyld wyman. “What the hell is going on? Felicity, what are you saying? You’re my woman.”

 

“Oh, shut up, Dexter.” She rose on her haunches and gazed back at him with a look of disgust. “I’m not your woman. Who would want to be your woman.” She ran her hands through her hair and laughed. “I have no feelings for you. All I wanted was this.” She held up her left hand, showing off the engagement ring. “I had to put up with a lot from you to get it. You have no idea how valuable this ring is, do you?”

 

“Felicity, if these women are friends of yours, can you get them to untie me,” I said.

 

“Hush.” She dropped back down to a squat and touched my cheek again. “I’m thinking. I have such feelings for you, Roland. You know I do. But you betrayed me tonight. With a slut. An ankle ring slut. I’m going to have to think about this. I’m very upset.” She pouted. 

 

“What the fuck is going on? Felicity?”

 

“We were going to go away together, Roland. I promised you that. Begin a new life, together. I just had to get this ring first.”

 

“I don’t understand. You needed an engagement ring?”

 

Felicity laughed. “It’s the Bannon family ring. Each of the High Families have one. The ring is handed own through the generations. Each first born son receives it. But never a daughter. Only the first born son. It is their birth right, should they choose to use it.”

 

“I haven’t the faintest fucking idea what you’re talking about, Felicity. But I want my hands freed NOW!”

 

“Oh, Roland. We were going to have such a life together. I was going to take you to Gor, as a Free Man, as my Free Companion. It would have been a shock at first, but trust me, you would love Gor. It is a natural world, where strong men and women are dominant, and weak ones slaves.” She glanced at Kelly and then back at me. “You and I are strong, Roland. So strong. We would live like royalty on that world. My family, the Emerys, we have connections with the Ubarate of Cos. We would go there and live.”

 

“Is this some sort of joke? I don’t understand any of this, Felicity.”

 

“I told you before, I am shut out of my family’s businesses, because of my sex. I am expected to simply settle down like a good daughter and breed healthy Emery children for the betterment of my family. My family is one of the High Families, like the Fricks, and like the Bannons. Had I been born a man, I would have received my family ring. I could have travelled to Gor and back. It would have been my birth right. I would have spent six months there. It is the coming of age tradition for the first born sons. And when they have lived six months on Gor, when they have learned the customs and manners of that society, they can then assume the mantle of their family. I am going to prove myself to my father, prove to him that I am worthy of the same position in my family, just as if I were born a man. He’ll see I’m capable of exercising power over our business interests. I won’t simply be a female whose sole duty is to marry and provide children. A first born son from the traditional families proves himself in two ways. Firstly by his time on Gor, and also by enslaving someone on Earth, without access to his families resources. That demonstrates his resourcefulness.” Felicity smiled. “And so I have arranged Dexter’s capture. I have proven myself by luring him here with my feminine charms. I have done what first born sons sometimes struggle to do. I picked Dexter, of course, because he is such a loathsome man. No one will miss him. His passing from Earth will trouble no one. I’m really doing you all a favour.”

 

Dexter began protesting with a number of choice four letter words, until a wyld wyman kicked him silent. 

 

“I needed Dexter’s ring. It opens the way to Gor. I can travel there and back with it. He’s a disappointment to his family with his adolescent playboy ways. He doesn’t even understand what the ring means – the authority it conveys to the Steel Worlds. He’s as ignorant as he is loathsome. I was going to take you with me, to Gor. You would have been happy. We would have been happy. But then you had to go and fuck that little slut!” 

 

This wasn’t a joke. Deluded as it might seem, Felicity was deadly serious now. 

 

“I don’t know what to do now.” She stared down at me. “You were going to be my Free Companion in the cities of Cos. You would have kept me safe. We would have been in love. But it seems I never really knew you.”

 

“Felicity, look… you obviously have some issues. I’m saying this nicely. This is clearly not normal. You must understand that. Untie me. We’ll talk about this.”

 

“Why did you have to sleep with her, Roland? I would have let you use paga slaves, once we were on Gor, if you felt you had to. But, no, you had to betray me. You had to betray my trust.”

 

“Felicity,” I tried to keep my voice calm and un-aggressive, “you need to untie me, and you need to tell your friends, here, to stand down. You are going to be in trouble if you carry on like this. Dexter has big lawyers. You’re looking at jail time if you don’t stop.”

 

“Jail time.” Felicity laughed. “Didn’t you listen to anything I said? Dexter is going to be taken to Gor. He won’t have access to a lawyer.”

 

“What is a Gor?”

 

“Another world, a counter earth on the other side of the sun. A place where men are true men, and women can learn again what it is to be true women.”

 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, counting to five. “There is not… a world… on the other side of our sun.”

 

“Oh, Roland, there is. And it is beautiful. You just have to trust me. No man would want to live on Earth after he has experienced the wonders of Gor. My family has sent their eldest sons there for over a century now. Come there with me. Be my Free Companion. It’s not too late. Let me show you how life should be. Yes, it will be a shock at first. That is why I didn’t tell you until now. I know you are conditioned to object to the concept of slavery, but once you have spent time on Gor, you will come to understand how very natural it is. The Gorean slavers select their slave stock very carefully. They only pick natural slaves. It is a kindness, really. You will see this all in time. You will come to understand how foolish we are on Earth.”

 

She honestly believed someone was going to fly her to another planet, now that she had an antique heirloom on her engagement finger. 

 

“You’re not… the woman… I thought you were…” I felt an immense sadness now. And I could see how hurt Felicity was by my words.

 

“You have to give me a chance, Roland. You have no idea what I’m offering you. Eternal youth, for starters. We will never age.”

 

“Travelling to another planet and now offers of immortality? Felicity, please, you must know how insane this all sounds.”

 

“Roland, I’m prepared to forgive you.” Her lower lip quivered. “I think I am. But you have to give me something. Tell me Kelly meant nothing to you. Tell me you were confused. Tell me she led you on, like the slut she obviously is, and that it was a moment of impulse that you now regret. I know how men are. Tell me something.”

 

“Kelly is a wonderful girl “ I grit my teeth. “And if any of your friends hurt her, I will see they pay for it.”

 

Felicity leapt to her feet and stepped back, wiping tears from her eyes. “She’s an ankle ring slut!” she cried. “On Gor she’d be lucky to sell for twenty copper tarsks! I could order her whipped if I wanted!”

 

“You will not whip her,” said Anthea, very calmly.

 

“Why not?” Felicity span quickly around to confront Anthea.

 

“Because I said so.” Anthea was not much larger than Felicity, but somehow she conveyed a degree of authority that had the same effect as if she now towered over Felicity. 

 

“We have an arrangement!”

 

“That arrangement doesn’t concern Kelly Anne Milford. She wears an ankle ring. She has the right to prove herself tonight.”

 

Felicity clenched her small fists in frustration. I think she was unused to not getting her way. “She slept with Roland!”

 

“That is not my concern,” said Anthea. 

 

“Felicity, there is no such thing as Gor. Stop this. Stop this before it gets out of hand. You need help. I can see that. You need professional help. It’s not too late.”

 

“I wanted to be your Free Companion!” she wept. “I wanted to drink the wine of companionship with you! I wanted to know you would be there for me, there in Telnus. I wanted to live my life with you! I am offering you my hand. Why is that so wrong? Other men on Gor would kill to have me. They would literally kill one another.”

 

“You need help, Felicity.” I couldn’t think of anything else to say. “Please let me help you. I do care for you. You have no idea how much, but what you’re doing now… you’re ill, Felicity. You’re imagining things that aren’t real. There is no Gor. We will not be immortal.” 

 

“You don’t mean that. You know, I could just have you sent to Gor as a slave. I could do that, you know. Like Dexter. Is that what you would prefer? To be a woman’s silk slave? I could place you in the same shipment that leaves from Priest’s Hill tomorrow night. Don’t make me do that, Roland. Take my hand. Be my companion. Be my lover. I’m not a bad person. Dexter deserves to be a woman’s slave, for the way he has treated women in the past. But you don’t have to share his fate.”

 

“None of this is real, Felicity. Please, just stop this.”

 

We were suddenly interrupted by a bright flash of flame from the other side of the camp site, where our tents now were.  

 

Two of the wyld wymen had dragged the two broken tents and placed them next to Kelly’s intact tent. They had then poured petrol over the piles of camping gear and set them alight. A bright column of flame belched black smoke that drifted towards the west. 

 

“What are you doing?” said Felicity in alarm. “Anthea! ANTHEA!”

 

“We’re burning evidence,” she said. “It’s too much to carry with us.”

 

“My things are in there!” Felicity seemed furious now. “All my things! My hiking boots, my clothes! My credit cards! My phone! You should have warned me and given me a chance to retrieve my belongings!”

 

Felicity stood there, with still an hour or more before sunrise, wearing just her lovely pyjama set of soft pink satin-like material. She was barefoot. She looked very soft, vulnerable and feminine compared to the fierce women carrying spears and bows; the women dressed in wild animal skins. 

 

“Hadley, Brielle, shame on you,” said Anthea, with a slight unobtrusive curl to her lips that could possibly indicate amusement. “You should have checked with our dear friend, Felicity, first.”

 

“I am sorry, Anthea,” said the skin and fur clad Hadley. She too seemed to be suppressing a smile.

 

“As am I,” said the huntress, Brielle. She made less effort to conceal her smile. They both leaned on their spears and offered Felicity something possibly resembling insincere remorse.

 

Felicity’s pink satin-like pyjamas looked lovely, but they weren’t really designed for outdoor hiking. It is also difficult, I think, to assume an air of authority when you are dressed like that. 

 

“I am not happy,” she said to Brielle. Brielle shrugged. She had said she was sorry. She seemed to consider the matter closed now. Brielle turned away, bored with the matter.  

 

“Do you have a spare set of sandals?” Felicity asked Anthea. The woodland paths would be littered with pine cones, loose stones, and twigs. 

 

“No, we do not,” said Anthea. She smiled as she regarded Felicity in her two piece pyjama set. “You look pretty in those lovely pyjamas.”

 

There was some sniggering from the other wyld wymen.

 

“Thank you.” Felicity pretended not to hear the sniggering. “It will be light soon.”

 

“In an hour and a half, yes,” said Anthea. “We had better be going.”

 

A woman hauled me to my feet and positioned me close to Dexter and Kelly. A long rope was looped about my neck and knotted loose enough that I wouldn’t feel constricted, but tight enough that I couldn’t slip it over my head. Dexter was then secured behind me.

 

“This is a coffle arrangement,” explained Anthea. “it is commonly used on female slaves, but serves just as well with male captives.”

 

She turned then to Kelly and placed her hands on the rope that tied Kelly’s wrists behind her back. “You wish to join us?”

 

“I… I don’t know what this is? What you’re doing?”

 

“You came here to become a wyld wyman?” Anthea placed a finger on the elastic of Kelly’s panties. 

 

“I did, yes,” she said quickly. She was naked except for those panties. 

 

“Then you will be put to the test, later. If you pass, you will join us. If not, well.” Anthea untied Kelly’s wrists, gave her back her t-shirt, and then turned to her other girls. “It is half an hour at a brisk pace to the truck. We had better start now. Brielle, lead the captives. Summer, take the rear. Hadley, you will take point. Aubree, keep an eye on Kelly. She is not one of us yet. Rowan, see that our dear friend, Felicity, is in good spirits during the walk. She has sadly lost her shoes and may find the journey difficult.”

 

And then, with Anthea watching us all closely, with some more sniggering from the wyld wymen as they gazed at Felicity’s soft satin-like pyjamas, we moved out from the camping site. 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Glorious, wonderful chapter. I suspect Anthea has arrangements with other parties than just Felicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many questions about the Rings of Power belonging to the North American Families. Questions that Emma will only answer in her own good time.
    1. How many Rings are there. The obvious answer is NIne (Nine for mortal men doomed to die), but when has Emma ever gone with the obvious answer, unless it is the obvious with a twist?
    2. Is there a Ruling Ring, that controls the rest?
    3. How feckless must Dexter, heir to the Bannons be if they never told him of the power of the Ring? How the Bannons must be gnashing their teeth if they discover he gave it away to the daughter of another House.
    4. Where is the Ring of the Fricks? Who has it? Did Willard Frick have it when he was killed in England? If so, was it returned with the body? Does someone in England have it? If Karl Magnus survived the Single Combat with the Kur, did he use it to return to Treve?
    5. With the Fricks aligned with Ar, and the Emerys with Cos, was there tension between the two Families when Cos briefly conquered Ar? Such a conquest would have negatively affected the Frick's business interests. Would they bear the Emerys a grudge over that? (of course they would - the Fricks are world-class grudge holders)
    6. Do the Rings have a limited number of charges or voyages in them, like the Anderson Ring that Rachel used the last charge from to return to Earth.
    7. Is there a minimum time that must elapse between voyages. That is, if the ring is used to travel from Earth to Gor,, must a certain amount of time elapse before a return journey is made?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can't be something as simple as Chelsea using the Bannon family ring to travel to Gor, right? That would explain the confusion over her family affiliation, but I expect another of Emma's clever plot twists coming our way.

    --jonnieo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, we finally get to see the Wyld Wymen in action! And I am with Tracker, the ring is fascinating, so many possibilities and questions. Eager to hear more!

    ReplyDelete