Saturday 17 September 2022

The Paga Diaries (5) by Arizona Wanderer: ‘Lina’


I followed Lina as she walked with a lamp and led me down a hallway, made a right turn into another hallway, and, after passing two doors, we entered a door into what was a small room.  The room had a couch with furs on it and metal rings attached in several places.  Lina was naked as her tunic was still on the floor in the other room.  She knelt in the centre of the room in nadu, with her eyes forward, not looking at me.  I sat on the couch and looked at her from the side.

 

She really was something to look at!  Even in the low light of a single lamp she was beautiful.  Looking at her and having her kneeling in front of me, waiting on me, erased all the anxiety built up on this strange night.  

 

“How long have you been on Gor?” I asked her.  

 

“I have been instructed not to answer any questions from you about my Master or myself or anyone else.  And I am only to speak to you in Gorean,”  she said perfectly in her accented English.

 

I wondered about this for a moment.  What was this about?  I guess that since I was a stranger and not much known about me, having me ask questions from a slave all night long was not what Mirus had intended.  It seemed reasonable.  Fine, I don’t need to ask any questions right now.

 

“Undress me,” I said in English.  She crawled the short distance to where I was sitting on the couch and began to take off my sandals. Then she stood up in front of me to pull off my tunic, up over my head.  When my tunic was off, her breasts were right in front of my face.  They were perfect, firm, ‘C’ sized, like a grapefruit, with large areola and thick nipples.  She then folded my tunic and placed it on a small table, next to the lamp.  She went back to the centre of the room and knelt again in nadu, not facing me.  

 

I was very aroused and erect.  “All fours,” I said.  I then got on the floor next to her and reached out to fondle a lovely globe.  I gently squeezed and groped, feeling her nipple harden in my hand.  I moved to her backside and explored between her legs with my fingers.  I probed for wetness, but she was not wet.  “Are you ready to please me Lina?” I asked.

 

“Yes,” she said.

 

“But you are not wet.”

 

“I am ready,” she said.

 

“You do not address me as Master?” I asked.

 

“You are from Earth and are not a master,”  she said, still speaking Gorean.

 

“Even from Earth, am I not a free man, and you a slave, ordered to serve my pleasure?”

 

“Yes,” she said.

 

“Go to the furs, and lay on your stomach,” I said.  She went to the couch and laid on the furs.  There was some binding cord hanging from the metal ring attached to the raised arm of the couch at one end.  I took the fibre and said, “Give me your hands.”  She raised her hands to me and with the cord, I tied them together and then secured them to the ring. 

 

“Lift up your ass and present it to me,” I said.  She assumed this position and I said, “Spread your legs wider.”  She spread herself wide for me and it was quite a display.  Her ass was still red from the earlier lashing that I had given her.  I was very excited by this presentation and it was difficult to resist the fierce temptation of her flesh.  I stood next to the couch and reached out and touched the brand on her thigh.  The brand was a slightly raised scar, in the form of a “k” or kef and it was beautiful.  The instant that I touched it, she twitched in surprise.  I traced the elegant, lettered form with my finger.

 

“Lina, you are a collared, branded slave. Your purpose is to serve men, no matter where they are from.  I came to Gor to master women. You are naked and bound to a slave ring on my couch.  You will please me in all ways or you will be punished. Do you understand?” 

 

“Yes Master!” she said.

 

With all of my might, I brought the five bladed whip to bear on her upper thighs, just below her presented ass.  She screamed out in anguish.  I continued to deliver lashes.

 

“Please forgive me Master!” she cried. I laid on another stroke.

 

“I will please you Master, I beg you Master, let me please you!” she cried.  I ignored her and kept striking her.

 

“Have mercy Master, Lina begs for mercy!” she cried.  I swung once more and then again.

 

I got behind her on the couch and once again checked for wetness.  She was not wet.  I licked my fingers and wiped the head of my shaft, enabling easier entry into her.  I grabbed her hips and then placed just the tip of my member into her.  I then started little stabbing motions, short at first, then going deeper with each one, as she was still not wet.  After I had buried myself fully into her, I began to thrust.  All the way in and all the way out, fully penetrating her.   After two or three of these thrusts I began to feel her oils seep in and coat my shaft.  The feeling was incredible!

 

I should have been tired from the lateness of the evening and all the walking and other activities.  But, I was not tired, and I was not in a hurry.  I wanted to enjoy every ihn of pleasure with this slave.  I continued my thrusting slow at first but after a few ehn I picked up the tempo until I was going as fast as I could.  Then I tapered back down to a slower pace. 

 

Lina started to moan and move her hips to meet my thrusts.  I was becoming overwhelmed with sensation and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer.  She became louder and louder and more deliberate with pushing back on me.  Suddenly, I climaxed and pulled her hips to me while I came deep inside her.  She whimpered a bit as I enjoyed the moment holding her tight against me.  I withdrew and remained behind her, enjoying the view.  She had not climaxed. 

 

I put one hand on her hips and with my right hand I went between her legs.  She was very wet now, and I slid two fingers inside of her.  One finger went deep and the other finger found her tiny nub.  I started moving both fingers in a circular motion.  She reacted instantly, pushing back against my hand and fingers.  I kept up my motions, varying speeds and patterns until her hips bucked wildly and she cried out.  I kept my fingers in there for another ehn, while she writhed on them briefly.  I pulled them out and lay next to her, catching my breath in a state of euphoria.  Her breath eventually slowed too.  I reached up and pulled my slipknot, releasing her hands from the ring.  I laid very close to her with her back to my stomach and put an arm around her, my hand cupping a breast.  I feel asleep within ten ehn.

 

I had just gotten to sleep when I awoke to her body softly shuddering.  I heard very soft sobbing.  Lina was crying.  “What is wrong Lina?” I asked.  She started talking slowly amidst sobs but I couldn’t understand her Gorean.  “I don’t understand Gorean, speak English,” I told her.

 

“I have so many thoughts in my head. You are so old, ugly; you are mean. You whipped me, twice! I disrespected you. But then you are nice. You are considerate. No master has ever used his fingers to bring me release after he has finished. You let me remain on the couch with you, holding me as you fell asleep. Most masters would have sent me to the floor afterwards, waiting at their feet, out of the way. I am confused. Thank you, Master!  Please forgive a crying slave!” she said in English, before a bout of sobbing.

 

“Get some sleep,” I said.  I kept my arm around her but then I couldn’t sleep.  Why had I cared whether she had release or not?  She was a slave and had disrespected me.  As a young man on Earth, it didn’t take me long to figure out that women who didn’t get release during sex with me, were not inclined to repeat any intimacies.  I had learned to make an effort to ensure that the women I was with, climaxed before I did.  If I failed and came before they did, which was very rare, then I would use my hand to finish them off.  It was something I had now been doing for decades without even thinking about it.  It was not very Gorean.  

I should probably put her to the floor, secured to a ring for the night.  I realized that becoming Gorean was not going to be easy and would take some time, quite some time.  Lina fell asleep next to me as I was pondering how to adapt.  I fell asleep shortly after. 

 

Lina woke up, it seemed very early.  She got up off the couch quietly, but the movement of the furs woke me.  I looked up at her as she was leaving.  I said, “Where are you going, Lina?”

 

“I am sorry Master, I did not mean to wake you,” she said.  

 

“Come back here and lay down, it is too early,” 

 

“Master, I have morning chores, I will be missed and punished,” she said.

 

“Your service to me is not yet complete. Get back in the furs!”

 

“Yes Master!” she replied.

 

I slept a few more ahn, after Lina finally left to attend to her chores.  I am a breakfast person and I smelled food cooking and became very hungry.  I walked out of my room and went into the room where we had eaten last night.  There was no one there and I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to roam around the house and be accused of snooping, but I was hungry and something smelled very good.  I decided to follow my nose.  I left the room and saw Trem in the hallway. He had a bandage on his head and looked weary.  He said good morning and motioned for me to follow him.  He led me to another room, much bigger with several large tables and many cushions laying around them.  Tereus, Fen and two other men were seated on cushions next to a table.  There was a brunette slave girl serving drinks to them.  Trem and I found cushions around the table.  The slave girl came to serve us drinks.  The men were talking but I couldn’t really understand them.  They were laughing and it seemed that they were teasing Trem about last night.  Mirus and Lina came into the room.  Mirus sat on a cushion around the table and motioned for Lina to kneel beside him which she did.  Lina did not look at me, keeping her gaze forward.  Using Lina as an interpreter Mirus asked “Rykart, did you sleep well last night?”

 

“Yes,” I replied.

 

“Was Lina’s service satisfactory last night?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Did you have to use the whip on her?” he asked.  Lina looked down at me when she was speaking.

 

“Yes, her behaviour has been corrected,” I said.

 

“She can be stubborn and needs more training.”

 

“I have never owned a slave. I wish to know more about such things,” I said.

 

“Then I would recommend purchasing a slave who has had extensive training and experience.”

 

“Is there a place that you recommend I go to obtain one?” I asked.

 

“Lina was acquired cheaply from the House of Diamandis almost a year ago, but only had the most basic of training.  They are a very reputable house and offer slaves at various levels of training.  Of course, there are numerous other reputable houses in this city.”

 

“Thank you for the recommendation,” I said.

 

Two slaves came into the room and began to serve breakfast to us.  The food looked to be an egg scramble.  I wonder if serving eggs was in my honour as Americans are known for hearty egg breakfasts.  And I certainly love eggs prepared in all ways, but I doubt that they knew I was American or that they knew of this breakfast preference.  The eggs were delicious!

 

“May I ask for help finding my way back to my residence,” I asked.

 

“Trem will take you.  Return here in four days for your age treatments.”

 

“Thank you Sir, and thank you for your hospitality!” I replied.

 

“It is you, who is to be thanked,” he said.

1 comment:

  1. Another interesting episode, looking forward to seeing what happends next. Lina is an intriguing character.

    ReplyDelete