Sunday 4 September 2022

The Paga Diaries (2) by Arizona Wanderer: ‘Morning Stroll’

 

I awoke in my simple bed in my rented room, with the memory of the tavern very fresh in my mind.  I was anxious to start my second day on Gor.  I was a free man on an exotic world and I had been planning for this new life for years.  I was anxious to explore, and pursue opportunity.

 

Getting to Gor had consumed my thoughts for years.  Traveling here was near impossible and had taken extensive planning, but now here, what to do upon arrival, had also taken up endless hours of thought.  I had drifted to sleep countless times thinking about what I would do once I got here.  What would I do once on Gor?  How would I spend my time, what kind of occupation would I pursue?  What skills would I be able to adapt?  Where would I wander?

 

I cannot go into many details of the passage arrangements that brought me from Earth.  I had put a lot of thought into what I would bring with me.  My first thought was to bring gold.  Gold seemed to be worth a lot more on Gor than on Earth.  I could buy a highly trained pleasure slave here for one gold coin, worth perhaps $2,000 on Earth, but $40,000 on Gor.  That would be a very expensive purchase on Gor, but to me, it seemed cheap, based on the Earth value, and I dreamt of making such purchases.  Anticipating my passage, I had been converting my meagre earthly possessions into gold, about $42,000. 

 

As an American man, I wanted to bring all the things that brought me comfort.  I really wanted my outdoor clothes, the ones that protected me from the elements: Gore-Tex hiking boots, Levi’s denim pants, waterproof jacket, wide brimmed sun hat, etc. Dressing like an American would not do on Gor, I would draw a lot of unwanted attention. 

 

Then there were the items I wanted to bring.  Protection seemed very important to me, and my Smith & Wesson, .357 six shot revolver, was always at my side or in a pocket, ready for anything.  I nicknamed it the ‘Heater’ and I had used it against rattlesnakes many times.  I had absolute confidence in any situation with the Heater in my hand. But, firearms are not only forbidden on Gor, they also bring the Priest King flame death upon anyone who uses one.  So, the Heater had to stay.

 

I had not been briefed on what I could bring and when I was, two weeks before departure, I was shocked.  I was told that, if I really wanted to go to Gor, I should expect to go with nothing.  I didn’t want to protest, and thought I could go with nothing and still be able to transition into my new life. It would not be easy.  In the end I was permitted some items. 

 

I had watched a couple seasons on television of a show called ‘Naked and Afraid’, and it made me think of what I should bring with me, if allowed only a few items.  The show puts two strangers, one man and one woman into a remote wilderness area for 21 days to test their survival skills and ability to work as a team.  They are placed into this setting naked, and are given a choice of being able to bring only one item each with them.  Their choices were usually a knife, fire-starting tools and frequently a pot for boiling water.  I always wondered why, instead of a tedious fire-starting tool, they weren’t allowed a trusty Bic lighter?  I really wanted my Swiss Army knife that I considered invaluable and some Bic lighters.  They were not permitted to me.

 

Gold was not permitted to me either, I do not know why.  I wanted to take some form of wealth, so that I would not start off in poverty, unable to converse, and in a strange new setting.  I would be allowed to take gemstones, preferably uncut.  Not knowing which gems were the most valuable in the unknown part of Gor I was going to, I opted for a variety.  I converted my gold into sapphires, emeralds, rubies, amethysts and aquamarines.  I also bought some diamonds, pushing my luck with cut and uncut stones. 

 

I came to Gor with only a small bag of gemstones.  I was given Gorean clothing, some silver and copper coins, and instructions on how to find a prearranged ‘studio’ apartment with the first month’s rent paid in advance.  I walked into town and found my apartment fairly easy, without having to ask directions.

 

The building was two stories of stone masonry and was shaped in a U, with a small courtyard in the middle. There were twenty-four doors total, twelve on each floor, with four on each wing of the U that opened onto the courtyard.  The second floor had a narrow walkway mezzanine providing access to the doors. 

 

The apartment was very spartan, but was furnished with the basics.  It was small and had only one room.  There was no running water but it had a water basin with a drain, set into a small counter; a sink without a faucet.  Next to the basin was a ceramic water vessel, holding a talu, or two gallons. The countertop covered a cabinet.  There was a curtained corner area with a chamber pot, and another water vessel next to a small floor drain.  Inset into one wall was a very small fireplace with a ring in the centre that had a pot hanging from it.  Against one wall was a modest sleeping couch with soft animal furs, cushions and a slave ring mounted at the foot.

 

I was hungry and eager to get up and explore the neighbourhood further.  I had walked around yesterday, familiarizing myself with the area, finding some shops and taverns.  I would definitely be looking for more taverns, noting the different varieties. 

 

I set out to find a pastry vendor that I had stopped at before.  As I got near it, the smells of the baking and cooking from other buildings made my stomach rumble.  I purchased a meat pastry, hot and fresh from the oven.  It was delicious and I ate it on the spot. I bought another to eat while I wandered. 

 

My goal for the day was to find some means of personal protection.  I asked the pastry vendor for directions to the nearest blacksmith.   I didn’t understand everything he said but I started walking down the street towards the route he had pointed to. I walked for fifteen ehn and made a couple of turns.  As I got closer, I was lucky enough to hear the banging of metal on an anvil.  I had found the blacksmith.

 

I suspected that the Earth saying ‘You get what you pay for’ applies on Gor too.  The problem was, being so new to this place, I had no idea how much things were worth.  Swords seemed like the basic tool for self-defence, but, I do not have any training with a sword.  There are so many types to choose from.  I selected a knife with a four hort blade for utility.  I also purchased a very simple gladius sword, a foot and a half long.  I thought these items to be expensive, but what did I know.  I couldn’t haggle about price because I wasn’t fluent in Gorean, making me a barbarian.  I also knew that historically, good weapons are not cheap and I wanted quality for something so important.  Both weapons had extremely sharp edges.  It felt good to hang the sword from my belt.

 

The blacksmith shop was not in the best area of town.  The buildings in this area were not as well maintained and the people on the street were more simply dressed.  I did not know where I was going but it was a nice day and I love to walk around and explore.  I set off down a narrow street and walked for a bit.  This part of town did not have stone paved streets like some of the nicer areas.

 

I walked past many Goreans, peasants, others in better clothes, and I saw some free women.  They wore robes of concealment with veils, presumably middle class, since they were not too heavy or elaborate, but I still thought they must be uncomfortable to wear.  I saw a master walking with a naked kajira heeling on his leash.  She was very attractive and seemed to draw attention from other passers-by.  I was envious of this man who owned such a lovely thing. I saw other slave girls, all mostly lightly ‘dressed’ and walking to some destination on assumed errands.  

 

I turned a random street corner and down a bit on the side of the road was a different sight and sound.  A very scantily clad woman with a strange collar on her neck had a bell ringing with every step she took.  As I got closer, I could see that she wore a chain around her neck and attached to this chain was a small metal box, which hung in front of her, below her neck.  There was also a flat triangular shaped bell that was attached to this chain and it was this that rang with every step she took.  A coin girl!

 

I was fascinated and could not stop staring at her as we approached one another.  I am not a tall man, so she was about my height, maybe slightly taller.  Her blond hair was dirty; actually, her whole body was dirty, and dusty.  She wore a dirty, short camisk of rep cloth with holes in it.  The camisk was scanty, with no coverage on her sides and worn very tight with cordage wrapped around her waist and under her medium sized breasts.  This cordage accentuated her thin shape and presented her breasts nicely.  The rep cloth was very low cut, enabling a complete view of her cleavage.

 

Her skin was very tan, though it was hard to know how tan, with all the dirt.  Her legs were long and slender, with bruises and spots of dirt, but she did not seem unhappy: she was smiling.  She knew I had been staring at her for many paces and when she got close to me, she stopped and knelt before me in nadu, neck bell ringing as she did.  She had bright blue eyes and a small pointy, almost upturned, nose.  Her smile, with perfect teeth, was very infectious and I smiled back even though I was mostly in shock at the sight of this exotic creature kneeling before me.

 

I wasn’t sure what to do next.  Ignore her and keep walking, or?  She said something to me that I didn’t understand and my curiosity overcame my impulse to leave this pitiful slave, kneeling on the side of the street, in the dirt.   I took a side-step to my right and looked down at her from a new angle.  Her camisk was open on the sides and I looked at her bare legs, outer thigh and abdomen, continuing up to the side of her breast.  Her exposed flank was appealing.  There was a kef branded into her left thigh. 

 

Without looking up at me she reached behind herself with one arm and untied the cordage that was wrapped around her.  In a quick graceful fluid like motion, she stripped off the camisk, drew it up over her head and placed it on the ground.  She was now naked and kneeling before me, with her head and eyes forward.  She seemed to be waiting for me.  I didn’t know what to do.  I looked around and there were two men walking down the street, they had passed us without giving any attention.  

 

My instinct was to walk away and leave, for something didn’t feel right.  Maybe I was still too new to Gor, and I wasn’t used to having strange women approach me on the street, strip and kneel at my feet.  Of course I knew what coin girls were and what they did, having read about them before.  They were street prostitutes, sent out by their masters to earn money.

 

She knelt there, waiting, while I thought of what I should do.  In her filthy condition, I was not attracted to her.  I felt pity instead of lust.  Perhaps I should give her a tarsk bit as charity and move on?  Would she be offended by that?  I reminded myself I was no longer on Earth, and it doesn’t matter if she feels offended, for she is a slave.  A thought came to my mind: I would have her earn some money by putting her through some slave paces.  Commanding her would give me a little practice with the language, and might be entertaining. 

 

In a strong voice I said “Inspection position!”  With a clang of the bell, she quickly stood up, spread her legs in a wide stance and placed her hands behind her neck.  Wow, that was easy! 

 

Then I said “Bara!”  With another ring of the bell, she dropped to her stomach and lay with her ankles crossed over each other.  She placed her hands behind her back with wrists crossed and lay her head to one side on the street. 

 

“Sula!” I ordered and she quickly rolled onto her back with her hands at her sides, palms up.  Her legs were open wide. 

 

“All fours” I said and she went to her hands and knees, knees wide apart.  This position is often adopted for a master’s usage of the slave, and makes the slave feel vulnerable and exposed.  Many kajirae become aroused after a short time in this position.  I kept her in this position for a bit while I studied her lines.  She had a very athletic build; too thin for my liking, perhaps a bit malnourished.  She had a nice, perfumed smell about her despite being filthy.  I noticed red striping on her ass cheeks and her lower back.  She had displeased someone recently.

 

“Submit” I said and she moved into the position on her spread knees, back on her heels, with her head down and her arms extended and crossed, hands presented as though for binding. 

 

“Sula ki!”  She returned to her back with her hands at her sides, palms up, legs spread open and this time with her hips up off the ground, offering herself to me.  

 

I was impressed with her speed and grace, and lack of hesitation.  I knew there were a lot more positions for me to use in putting her through paces, but I did not know the Gorean terms for them.  I had her go to inspection position for a bit and had a better look at her 

 

I took a breast and cupped it in my hand, then gave it a squeeze.  It was firm and had some heft.  On Earth it would have been a c-cup in a bra size.  I know Goreans have elaborate slave measurements for the body, including sizes for collars, bracelets, waists, ankles, etc.  I wondered how they did breast size, for I am sure this exquisite portion of slave flesh would not be excluded.  She stood quiet and motionless as I was now fondling both of her breasts, feeling their weight and toying with her nipples.

 

I stepped back and resumed with putting her through paces.  I wished I knew more Gorean, because my commands were limited to positions and I wanted to get more creative with directing her.  

 

“Nadu, bara, sula, inspection, all fours, sula ki, submit,” I said over and over again in random order. Perhaps ten ehn had gone by before I gave her a break.  She had a slight sheen of perspiration on her body.  I was becoming aroused by my authority over her and by the unhesitant display of her naked body. 

 

“Inspection” I said and she stood before me.  I stepped behind her and reached down between her legs and inserted a finger.  Moisture!  Once again, I had aroused a slave as an old man.  Was it the vulnerable positions she had submitted to that had done this?  Was it the fondling?  Was it being commanded by a man?  Perhaps all of those things combined. I would never know but I was excited.

 

I wanted to put her to use, but where?  Being a foreigner, a barbarian and in an unknown neighbourhood, I was nervous. Too nervous to put her to use in public here on the street.  I really wanted to speak to her, for she probably knew of alleys or other suitable locations.  

 

“Nadu” I said and she knelt.  I reached down and placed two tarsk bits into the slot in the box attached to the chain on her neck.  One bit for her performance and one bit for charity.  I then, in frustration, quickly walked away, embarrassed.   She said something to me in a pleading voice, but I did not understand what she said.  I continued walking and did not look back.  I heard her bell ring when she broke nadu and stood up. 

 

Now lost, in an unknown neighbourhood, on a strange planet, I picked up my pace, desperately seeking the safety and comfort of a tavern.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment