Sunday 22 December 2019

Snow Maiden ChloeK wishes you a merry Christmas


ChloeK, my intrepid co-creator, currently resides in the snow covered tundra that is Canada, and I often speculate how her days must be, as she rides around the white landscape in brass carved sledges pulled by armoured polar bears, or gazing out at the Northern Lights from her Winterfell-like home as she works diligently on art for the various stories I write.


Occasionally she tries to convince me that Canada isn't quite like that, but we all know it is. Wild snarling wolverines live in your backyard and the countryside probably resembles that 'Frozen' film, only with less singing.

Anyway, she's kindly sent a picture of her typical attire when venturing out from the stone keep that she calls home. This then is ChloeK as a Canadian snow maiden, resplendent in black seal fur and leather leggings and boots, wishing you all a very merry Christmas indeed. :)

2 comments:

  1. OK, it's a fair cop, I live in the frozen north, my sleigh pulled by a team of dire wolves, with kajirae forced to obey my every whim under the northern lights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I visit?

    Dafydd o Abertawe

    ReplyDelete