Monday 1 July 2019

Sophia explains about slave brands


Tal, Masters and Mistresses,

My name is Sophia, from the Kiera of Gor serial, and I've been asked to explain a little about slave brands – mine in particular – as one of the Masters (Mick) in the comments recently suggested that my brand should have been visible in the pictures for chapter six.


Like many girls I have been marked with the common kef brand, which represents the first letter in the work 'kajira'. Although the brand could be placed anywhere on a girl's body, it is typically made high up on the thigh where it may easily be touched by the right hand of a master as he holds me. A common misconception is that the brand is visible on a partially clothed girl. To demonstrate, I am wearing a simple strip of red cloth given to me by Master Sadric, which is wrapped around my hips two or three times, tucked in at the waist and then secured with a length of binding fibre like a belt. As far as garments go, I am still quite revealed, but you will notice that it is sufficient to cover my brand site. If I raise the fabric slightly you can now see my brand, which I think you will agree is beautiful on me. This is why we may sometimes seem to lack brands in pictures, but in actual fact our brief garments often conceal the marks. It is a simple matter of course for a master to ascertain that we are branded. He needs merely to place his hand under the herm of the garment we wear.

Thank you masters and mistresses for your patience with this girl. She wishes you a very pleasant day.

2 comments:

  1. A clever girl you are, Sophia :)

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Master. Intelligent women always make the best slaves I'm told. And just between you and me I was the most expensive girl in Master Sadric's coffle. :) - Sophia x

      Delete