Tuesday 10 September 2019

Chloe discusses dancing silks


Tal Masters and Mistresses. It's Chloe again. *soft smile*

Today, I thought I'd show you some of the dancing silks we use on the estate of Master Brinn, and this time around I'm giving the Lady Saffia a chance to relax and hide in her sumptuous cage (it has a pillow! And a soft throw! I think she's being spoilt a bit...) and bringing out our favourite blonde barbarian, slave 646 as the kind and gentle Mistress Donna has chosen to call her for the time being.


Slave 646 taught me how to dance in the Taharian fashion originally when I came to the estate as a nervous and, well, terrified new slave girl. I was petrified to begin with, having recently been abducted from Earth and woken up in a slave pen, but slave 646 helped me through those early days of slavery and I found some solace in dance – for me it is almost a zen thing that helped me concentrate and remain calm when it felt like my world had fallen apart.

These days I'm very happy in my collar and can't conceive of being free again. And as many of you know I have a particular love of all things Taharian, despite never having been there.

Both outfits are designed and sewn by myself. It will come as no surprise then that my own set of silks are modelled after the desert fashion, loose silks held at front and back by tiny straps and a bralet of sorts in a harem style. Since I've introduced Tahari fashion to the Sardar estate the men have loved the changes and they look forward to the Tahari themed nights. A Taharian set of dancing silks is of course accessorised with a jingling coin belt (not real coins though...) and the obligatory ankle and wrist bangles.

Slave 646 on the other hand models some dancing silks I designed that follow the current fashion in Ar – a wisp of silk over the breasts that has a slip knot at the left shoulder allowing the silks to be stripped from the body quickly, and a corresponding diagonal wisp of silk about the hips with a similar slip knot allowing for complete disrobing of the dancer. I've added a glittery coin belt and ankle rings, plus wrist and upper arm bangles to accessorise the blonde barbarian. I also decided she would suit toe rings which she will wear from now on when dancing.

Thank you again for your time and attention, kind masters and mistresses. As always I live to please you all.

8 comments:

  1. Tal Chloe,

    Well done, but in future can you make the whole image a bit lighter, I am struggling to see it clearly, please?

    Slave 646 was given a number as the barbarian got a bit uppity. I considered that just giving it a number would help restore the animal to its proper place in life. I certainly was not going to call it 1 as it would assume that the number one was something special.

    I will be away for some time, so Chloe I want a written report on here on 30th September, about the barbarian's progress and we will see about restoring her name.

    The Kind and Gentle lady Donna of Dover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe she will be returning to The Larl soon mistress, but I'll have words with Naomi (1st girl of The Larl) and get reports from her.

      Delete
  2. Tal Chloe,

    Very nicely done as usual. Regarding Donna's remarks, the image does indeed appear dark and hard to see clearly on my phone but I haven't any issues when viewed on my large monitor. Using my Dell monitor, the detail is quite evident. Mobile phones and laptops have settings which are designed to conserve the battery and dimming the screen can definitely have a bearing on battery life. I especially like the blonde barbarian's accessories.

    I think you should be careful about spoiling Saffia. She might turn all snooty and uncooperative again. However, perhaps you know something I don't? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you master. It looks fine on my PC screens as well, but definitely looks darker on my tablet and phone. I'll see if I can lighten it a bit.

      Delete
  3. Tal Chloe,

    To begin at the beginning.... Great work again. I recently bought new ankle and wrist bells for my 1st girl. Love the jingling sound she makes when she just walks around the villa and when she wriggles in the furs.....!!!

    Might I suggest you treat Saffia more strictly no pillow . .no throw... and regular dousing in the cage several times day and night with buckets of iced or at least very cold water.

    It will prep here for slavery and she'll soon be used to nudity with permanently erect nipples as a bonus.
    She'll also soon seek human contact to warm herself up and might not wish to be white silk much longer as a result.

    David of Abertawe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she appreciates the extra decorations master :)
      Sadly, I have very specific instructions regarding Saffia and I expect her to be returning (with Emma) to the Larl very soon.

      Delete
  4. I hope everyone finds the updated pic to be more visible. I did test it on my tablet before sending it.

    ReplyDelete