Monday 16 September 2019

Rachel Evans promo picture

She's got cheekbones to die for, lips that could launch a thousand ships against Troy and forty years experience working for the Kurii on Gor.


Yes, it's the lovely Rachel Evans and here's the first test picture by Chloe of Rachel as she'll appear in the upcoming 'Beware the Savage Jaw...' serialised novel. Set one year after the previous novella, 'Glad Tidings of Comfort and Joy', you'll discover exactly what happened to her after that final cliffhanger with Udumi. :)

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I. I've loved the character since she was first introduced and had a really hard time doing the illustrations to the epilogue of Panther Girl. Hoping she does some serious ass kicking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The House on Bear Crag Isle could really use a "deep clean" and I can't think of a better maid for the job than our Rachel.

      Delete
    2. I miss Rachel sooo much! I can't imagine she'll make a very good maid though. I don't think she's really the housework type... :)

      Delete
    3. Tal Emma,

      I was hinting Rachel might be including the occupants of the house as she "is taking out the trash" ;)

      Delete
    4. Oh yes, she can certainly do that, Master! *grins*

      Delete