Sunday 15 September 2019

The House on Bear Crag isle


So, I thought I'd share some of the images from the various graphics packages Chloe will be using for her pictures for the upcoming Rachel serial. These packages are essentially pre-rendered settings that you can place your characters into to create scenes. They're all fully 3D rotational so you can create art from any cinematic angle.


The designs look amazing and I'm really looking forward to what she does with them. They conjure up the baroque gothic feel of the setting where the high ranking members of the Kurii meet on New Year's Eve and begin to be murdered one by one. 





7 comments:

  1. Please bare in mind that these are promotional pics from a couple of outstanding 3d content artists. I only hope I can do justice to their sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess now that I've seen the catalogue where these images come from I've started plundering them as background location pictures for the Tales of Gor RPG I play in as Yasmina. A fantastic resource for exotic (and not so exotic) location pictures. It's a good thing I don't have the faintest idea how to create digital art because if I did I'd probably be spending all my money on buying more and more pre-designed sets to use and I'd be living on a frugal diet beans and rice alone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so pathetic, there are also many free 3d resources.

      Delete
  3. I totally know that feeling. I bought a lot of stuff before I started making it for myself.
    Incidentally, I started making my own 3d stuff mostly because no one was making what I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Let's work together to make these works of art.

    ReplyDelete