Tuesday 17 September 2019

Ubara of Gor begins tomorrow!


Over a year late (my fault entirely) but it looks like Chloe has given the go ahead that she's likely to be ready with art for us to begin serialising the next full blown Emma novel from this Wednesday coming, barring any unfortunate problems arising like someone suddenly notifying her of a Taharian cosplay/dance festival held nearby...


Thank you all for your patience. It's probably the biggest Gor novel I've written to date as the average Emma chapter is about four times the size of the Slave World chapters.

It follows on six months or so from the events in the final chapter of Shadows of Gor, with Emma and Simon now slaves on board the Larl of the Thassa – the notorious ram ship that has been prowling the ocean attacking and sinking Cosian ships in particular.

The idea is to serialise Ubara one chapter per week to give Chloe time to produce art going forward, and my other serial, the Rachel Evans one set on Earth, 'Beware the Savage Jaw' will run infrequently in conjunction with Ubara, giving you two lovely books to read at the same time.

To wet your appetite for the launch of Ubara of Gor we have a few character concept pics below.

Naomi is the first girl on the Larl of the Thassa, maintaining discipline and reporting directly to Yishana herself. A surprisingly fair girl, she employs carrot and stick in equal measures.

The man is Kerim Shah, Yishana's so-called 'sorcerer' on board the Larl who claims to be able to wield spectacular magic. Emma of course knows there is no such thing as magic, but the superstitious crew do not.

And the header picture for this post? This is the mystery woman who will be the non-Emma 'point of view' voice for one of the chapters of the book – chapter nine – in place of Emma. I'll say no more about that except to leave it as a surprise (of sorts). 



29 comments:

  1. Of course they'll be ready, what could go ...... wait, there's a dance contest and a souk to buy costumes and jewellery and masters to entertain? ....... just kidding :)
    I didn't remember the first pic and had to look really closely to realise who it was of. I guess I did it the day master was feeling really frisky and in the mood to feed a girl lots of ka-la-na :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be interesting attempting to guess the identity of the veiled Lady:)

      Delete
    2. Tal ChloeK,

      The free lady is your pic resembles my current mistress. Unlike the Lady Kassa my mistress likes having bits of her licked and kissed that are not her shoes or feet.

      This is usually after I've exfoliated in a hot sauna and shaved all my body hair.

      Oh I think she's summoning me with that little gong she uses when she wants my 'special attention' so see you later ;-)

      Kajirus

      Delete
    3. Tal, kajirus. If you liked the Lady Kassa, you may well like the Ubara Yishana. She sets to work on kajirus Simon in the first chapter... ;)

      Delete
    4. Hi kajirus
      I've heard free women like that. Personally I can't say I've ever got that close to a free woman.
      (Mind you, the men don't know all that goes on in the slave kennels)

      Delete
  2. David of Worcester17/09/2019, 15:19

    I think Emma deserves her name back for bringing us this anticipated story.

    And I too am interested in knowing the veiled lady's name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finishing 'Kiera of Gor' in addition to giving us 'The Slave World' and 'Beware The Savage Jaw' certainly makes up for Ubara being a year or more late.

    I second David's motion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also endorse that notion - especially as I never can keep the number right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed, the girl does deserve some small reward. Let her be renamed Emma.

    Jack of Sterling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! You really are the best masters a humble kajira could hope for. :) *soft smile*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose the kind and gentle Lady Donna will think us too lenient.

      Delete
    2. Oh no, lovely Master, I'm sure she will agree that the men should make all the decisions in her absence. So, um, I'm Emma again? Just checking. :)

      Delete
    3. you are now named emma, girl. The will of the Masters has spoken. *ruffles the little kajira's hair*

      Jack of Sterling

      Delete
    4. Thank you! *jumps up and down and does a happy dance*

      Delete
  7. Oh, and re: the veiled Lady narrator of chapter nine - she isn't a new character - she has appeared in the writings to date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tal slave 646,

    Are you manipulating the men again?

    I saw that you had been exhibiting your wares again when Chloe had you showing off the collars, I suppose that you thought I do not have eyes in the back of my head?

    We will see about restoring your name

    Lady Donna of Dover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wannabee Kajira Bella,

      Give Emma a break. She's worked her little ass off in 2019 entertaining us and with so much more in the pipeline too!

      Three cheers for Emma... top 1st girl...storyteller in chief and highly trained pleasure slave to boot!!!!

      Emma Xxx

      David of Abertawe

      Delete
    2. *soft smile at the kind Master, being very careful not to look in the direction of the Mistress at all*

      Delete
    3. Oh no, kind, gentle Mistress, I wouldn't even know how to begin to manipulate men. I don't even think it's possible for them to be manipulated by a mere kajira. We're just slaves after all...

      Delete
    4. Tal slave 646,

      As the Australian's say, "do not come the raw prawn with me". You know perfectly well how to manipulate men, after all you trained in the slave pens of Banu Hashim, or did you? I do hope that the kajira is telling the truth.

      The kind and Gentle Lady Donna of Dover

      Delete
    5. *decides that adopting a position of obeisance before the free woman is probably the safest form of reply* I was trained in Banu Hashim, Mistress. I would never dare to deceive a free woman, Mistress.

      Delete
  9. Tal David of Abertawe,

    Just remember what happens to Simon in the first chapter of Ubara of Gor, we wouldn't want you to be similarly dealt with.

    The kind and gentle Lady Donna of Dover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tal Donna,

      Oh yes you would. In fact I think you'd like to do what happened to Simon to another man at the moment of his enslavement your very self.

      You really do seem the type to me. Bet you've ordered the steel clippers, pliers and metal rings already! :-)

      David of Abertawe

      Delete
  10. Kerim Shah? An homage? He was a sorcerer in the Conan story, The People of the Black Circle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Master, definite homage to Robert E Howard, partly because the inspiration for Ubara of Gor was ‘Queen of the Black Coast’. :)

      Delete
  11. Tal Emma,

    I now have a plausible theory regarding the identity of the veiled lady. For the time being, I shall keep it to myself. I wouldn't want to spoil the fun just yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how curious kajirae are, Master... we're the most curious of creatures... please tell us who you think it might be... *soft smile*

      Delete
    2. Should we keep this between us for now? I could send an email.

      Delete
    3. Of course. :) E-mail me with your guess. And perhaps your reasoning behind the guess. :)

      Delete