Monday 12 August 2019

The Slave World (26)

(26): Adam has missed me...

I felt his fingers begin to unbutton my blouse as soon as I came through the door. This was happening! This was a genuine happening thing and it had taken me completely by surprise. I felt his hands then slide under the thin fabric to caress my skin. I leaned forward to kiss him, lifting my arms about his neck and shoulders as he continued to pull my blouse free from the waist band of my jeans. Adam was already growing hard and I could feel that bulge in his jeans pushing against me as we caressed and kissed just seconds after I had walked innocently into his apartment.


I had expected, I dunno, an offer of coffee and a warm hug?

“I want you,” he said simply as he pressed me with my back against the door. I laughed softly as Adam smothered me in kisses and fumbled with the last of the tiny blouse buttons.

“Adam! What's brought this on?” He was all over me before I could even put my handbag down. “Someone’s getting turned on,” I said as I lowered my hand to feel the hard lump in his crotch. “Perhaps I should let him out to breathe?”

Adam’s response was to pull the blouse away from my arms, tearing the fabric at one of the side seams in his urgency to strip me, and then he scooped me up off my feet and carried me towards the bedroom. This was what I wanted, this is what I’d been fantasising about for days now and I settled into his arms without resisting as he carried me over to his King size bed and lowered me onto it. I lay on my back on crisp Egyptian cotton sheets as he first unzipped and then pulled the ankle boots from my feet. He paused to admire and stroke the steel slave ring on my ankle before he unbuttoned, unzipped and worked my tight jeans down past my hips, down past my thighs and away from my ankles. I helped him, wriggling free of the jeans as he pulled at the legs. He smiled as he saw the white silk and lace underwear I had chosen to wear under my street clothes.

“White silk for a red silk girl,” he said as he let his eyes feast themselves on Caitlin Ambrose in her expensive underwear. I blushed, feeling highly charged and aroused now. I was semi-naked and Adam had carried me all caveman like to his bedroom. I moved to unclip my white silk bra, but he simply said, “no. I'll do that.” And he did, turning me round onto my stomach, stroking me softly along my spine to the point where my knickers met skin, then down around my buttocks, touching between my thighs as I gasped, and then, and only then did he reach for the bra clip and release it. I felt the silk drawn away from me one arm at a time and then I was rolled onto my back again, my nipples plainly stiff with arousal.

“That's a healthy slave response,” he said with a smile as he stroked my breasts, touching my nipples softly, before caressing my stomach too.

“You're an expert on such things?” I said, breathlessly, turned on to a factor of eleven.

“Yes. I know a healthy slave response when I see one.” He reached behind me. I couldn’t see what he was doing but I felt him take my right hand and draw it back towards the headboard where he locked some sort of manacle around it. I gasped as he then did the same to my other wrist and secured both my hands in a set of steel bracelets bolted to the headboard.

“Adam…” I smiled as I shook my wrists and heard the chain links jingle. These weren’t the play things you’d find in a sex shop. These were slave bracelets forged to secure slave girls. Gorean slave bracelets.

“You're helpless again, kajira,” said Adam as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it far away to the side of the room.

“So I am... absolutely helpless... on your bed...” I raised one knee and turned slightly on my left hip as he unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers away. “What's brought this on? I hardly got through your door and you pounced on me! Not that I'm complaining, but...” I wriggled again in the steel bracelets. No doubt about it, I was absolutely helpless now. And what a rich warm feeling that gave me!

“I thought about you, how much I wanted you, all the way back from Burley. And then after meeting Andromedus and seeing again all the slaves in the House. I can't deny my feelings for you any more, Cat.”

“Wow.” I snuggled my ass into the sheets and flexed my fingers to touch the steel links of the slave bracelets. “We're really going to do this?” I watched him strip to his underwear, savouring the moment as I turned my wrists futilely in the close chains. The effect of the bondage was thrilling. The stiff bulge in his underpants was hard to ignore. And then Adam was naked and I saw what I had been hoping to see as he moved towards the bed with that stiff flagpole standing proud to greet me.

I was breathing hard now as he lay beside me and parted my legs. He began to kiss me as he warmed my body for his use. Slowly teasing me, his fingers worked their way into the thin waist band of my silk knickers and tugged them down and away. I felt the silk bunched up around my right ankle as my left leg was free of them. I felt the head of his penis touch the wet lips of my labia that parted obediently to his slightest thrust. But he didn't enter me yet. Not yet. He caressed and kissed me, tasting my mouth, my nipples, my neck, my earlobes, my belly. He waited until my body was flushed with arousal and then and only then did he push inside me, slipping with ease into my vagina. We fucked slowly at first, Adam letting me build towards an orgasm until I began to come close and then his pace quickened as he drove into me harder, kissing me, telling me I was his kajira, reminding me that I was chained, that I was helpless, that I longed for a collar, that I wanted to kneel before him, and oh god, right there and then as I was being pushed towards a glorious orgasm I had to agree with everything he said. I told him I was a kajira, I told him I loved being chained, I told him I wanted to kneel and suck his cock, and I told him I wanted a slave collar. I was in ecstasy and his words came in the same rhythm as his thrusts deep inside me. I strained at my tight bondage and each time I did I felt a further thrill. Sex had never been this good before.

“Tell me you're a slave,” said Adam as he held me close to the point of coming. My thighs were gripped tight to him as my entire body was quivering on that plateau.

“I'm a slave!” I screamed.

“Whose slave?”

“Your slave!”

And then he made me come. I'm surprised I didn't break the headboard.

I came twice more that night, each time to the same litany of declaring myself a slave, begging chains and a collar and calling him master. He made me say these things as I was thrashing wildly. The things we say when we're close to the best orgasm of our lives.

I lay there on my side, curled up after Adam had freed my wrists. They were red lined, marked and bruised from where I had struggled so hard, so deliciously in slave like need. My body was trembling from the after glow of being used as a slave girl is used. I hardly noticed at first when Adam took a steel ankle chain, one end of which he clipped to a steel ring set into the foot of the bed. The other end had a shackle which he placed around my left ankle, just above the permanent slave ring, and then he locked it shut. I glanced up and saw that I was now chained to the foot of his bed. He stroked my thighs and I purred as I lay there, having swapped a set of slave bracelets for an ankle chain.

And all this had begun just ten seconds after I had arrived at his apartment.

I think he had missed me.

“I... never expected this...” I said as I curled up beside him, kissing his chest, feeling the links of the ankle chain slide along the surface of the pressed cotton sheets as I shifted closer to Adam.

“It was all I could think about as I drove back, kajira.” He held me and kissed me on the top of my head.

“Mark told me you were torn between your feelings for me and some duty to not touch me.”

“Not any more. I have reconciled myself to the fact that you are a slave.”

I laughed softly. “It's quite a turn on when you say that, Adam. We shall have to play master and slave more often.”

“Play?”

There was something in his tone of voice now that made my pulse quicken.

“Yes, play. Like this...”

“This is not play, kajira.”

I moved a few inches away from him and looked into his eyes. He looked suddenly very serious. “Adam?”

“I've claimed you as my slave girl, Caitlin.”

“This... this is part of the game...” I moved another couple of inches along the bed, the ankle chain moving with me.

“Not a game.”

“Okay. I think we need to talk about this.” I sat up in the bed and drew my knees towards me. The ankle chain moved with my left foot.

“Talk about what? You are a natural slave, Caitlin. I was wrong to assume otherwise.”

“No. Okay. No. I'm going to forget you said that. Where are my clothes?” I hopped out of bed and heard the ankle chain fall onto the carpet alongside me. I looked about for my knickers, saw them still around my right ankle, but as I moved to replace them I realised I couldn't while there was an ankle chain locked to my left foot. My jeans had been thrown to the doorway leading into the living room. There wasn't enough leeway with the ankle chain to reach them and anyway, how could I pull on a pair of jeans while my left foot was chained to the foot of the bed?

“Caitlin, return to bed. I haven't given you permission to leave.”

“Okay, Adam, that's enough. That's enough.” I reached down and touched the ankle chain. “Where's the key for this chain?”

“In the living room.”

It was out of my reach. I looked at him as he patted the side of the bed I had just vacated.

“Return to bed, Caitlin.”

“I want you to free me now, Adam!”

“No.”

“You have to free me now!”

“Of course I don't. You're being irrational now, Caitlin.”

“Please, Adam, I don’t want to be a slave.” I pulled at the ankle chain desperately but I couldn’t take any further steps towards the doorway.

“Yes you do, you just don’t know it yet. Come here.” He patted the bed again. “We need to talk. Really talk.”

Defeated, I slunk back to the bed and lay down next to him. “I don’t want this for real…” I whispered as he put his arms around me and kissed me softly.

“I’ve seen this kind of shock in girls before, Caitlin, when they realise a man is actually going to keep them as a genuine slave. Your body is in shock and I need you to relax, calm yourself before we talk.” He began to stroke me softly, gently, paying attention to my erogenous zones. Despite my shock, despite my concerns, I began to feel aroused again. “You have a high sex drive, Caitlin. You get aroused easily.”

“I know,” I whispered as I snuggled close to him. I just lay there letting him touch me. It felt good and it erased some of my anxieties for the moment. This was Adam. Surely he wouldn’t hurt me?

What he was doing now worked. Slowly I began to relax and slide into that euphoric state that comes from good foreplay.

“You’ve been single for nine months with a high sex drive. That must have been difficult,” said Adam as he stroked my labia with his fingers.

“Agony some nights,” I whispered as I kissed his neck. Oh, but this felt so good.

“I'm not going to give you another orgasm, Caitlin, this is just to calm you down so we can talk. Understand?” I nodded. I wrapped my toes around the chain, gripping it between two toes so I could feel the steel links as Adam stroked me.

“We’re going to have a deeply sexual relationship. That much is obvious. I want that and you want that. But I can only do that in the context of owning you. I have desired you for a long time and if I’d been a native Gorean I would have taken you a long time ago but the Earth man heritage fought against my Gorean training. That is until I finally came to terms with the fact that you’re a natural slave. You have slave responses.”

“I don’t…” I cried softly, shaking my head in denial.

“You do. You get aroused by bondage for example. That’s an obvious slave response. You lose complete control as you approach orgasm. Again, a slave response. You secretly crave to be dominated. Look me in the eyes and tell me that’s not true.”

I couldn’t do so. I just snuggled closer as he continued to stroke me to a perfect level of bliss.

“Please don’t stop doing that,” I whispered as I felt his hand hesitate for a moment.

“Very well.” He continued with his touching. “Women rarely beg slavery, even the natural slaves. They are afraid to. Like you are afraid to. But it is the state they naturally yearn for. I have seen women like you, Caitlin, when they find their master, I have seen what their lives are like six months later, after they cease resisting. I know you will find contentment as a slave.”

“I can’t do this…”

“Luckily for you, you have no choice in the matter. There is another reason why I have decided to do this. It is to keep you safe. I can’t keep a free woman safe. We’ve aroused suspicion in the House of Three Moons. Mark’s actions made things worse. They suspect you are not really a slave. I have to prove them wrong. They are experts in detecting when a free woman pretends to be a slave. There are a thousand things wrong with the way she acts. If I’m to keep you safe they have to think you are my slave, and that means you have to be a slave, move like a slave, speak like a slave, have the subtle inflections of a slave. Otherwise they will kill us both. Do you feel safe when you’re with me, Caitlin?”

“Yes.”

“You will be safe as my kajira. But you have to be a convincing kajira. So this has to be real. No more play acting. I have to teach you to move and respond as a slave girl instinctively. The fact that you will enjoy it in time makes it an easier decision for me.”

“I am very aroused right now, Adam,” I said as I began pressing more kisses on his body.

“I told you I’m not going to drive you to another orgasm. I’m just keeping your body relaxed while we talk.”

“Oh….” I squirmed in frustration.

There was a sudden sound from the other room, from the living room that connected to this bedroom. It was the sound of the hallway door opening and someone entering. Adam heard it too and smiled.

“That will be Mark. He has a key,” he said as he kissed me.

“Mark?!” I wriggled up to a seated position against the headboard. “Please don't let him see me like this!” I could see my own reflection in the mirror opposite the bed – the reflection of a well ravaged girl with an ankle chain trailing down to the bed frame.

Adam nodded. He wasn’t cruel. “It would cause you embarrassment this early in your slavery?”

“Yes! And I’m not your slave! Stop calling me that! But he will think I am if he sees me like this. Especially with the chain around my ankle.”

“The key is in the living room, Caitlin. I can’t free you from here.”

I scooped up the sheets and covered myself with them, arranging the sheets so that they also draped over the foot of the bed, hopefully concealing the length of steel chain. “Just… please… don’t let him come in here.”

“Adam?” I head Mark’s voice from inside the living room and saw the lights come on. “Are you in the bedroom?”

“One moment,” said Adam with a smile as he playfully pulled the sheets down, rudely exposing my body. I hissed at him as I pulled the sheets back in place, fighting with him for control of the bedding. My eyes flashed with a ‘don’t do that again' warning to him.

“Is there someone in there with you?” asked Mark. Of course – he would have seen my torn blouse lying on the living room floor.

“A slave,” said Adam as he kissed me. I squirmed to the kiss and beat my fists against his chest in annoyance. “Just a delicious squirming slave.”

“I don't squirm!” I hissed in a whisper.

“Sorry to interrupt your pleasure, but I have news. I’ll wait if you like?”

“Make yourself at home,” said Adam as he suddenly pulled the sheets down again, ignoring the warning shake of my head. “Pour yourself a drink. I’m just going to use her one last time and then I’ll be with you.”

“Oh no, no you don’t!” I hissed quietly, but he suddenly had me on my back again and my legs apart. The chain slithered as he easily overpowered my protests.

“Is she any good?” called out Mark as I heard him settle down in an armchair.

“She’s squirming delightfully,” said Adam. I had pulled myself partly back up, but Adam simply pressed me back down and, excited by this pathetic resistance on my part, easily penetrated me. I squealed as I felt him enter me, and this elicited a chuckle from the living room.

“Best not to say anything,” suggested Adam as he moved inside me. “He’ll recognise your voice.”

I squealed again in frustration as Adam rode me, My moans and cries could easily be heard in the adjoining room, which was perhaps his point. I didn’t want to make any noise but I couldn’t help myself. And then with a loud cry I came. Adam left me trembling in the bed as he slipped his jeans back on. He turned me on my belly and slapped my ass, eliciting another squeal of protest from me, before he threw the sheets over my body. I wriggled down under the sheets until my head was covered.

“Where did you find her?” asked Mark as Adam opened the door and stepped into the living room. For all I knew Mark was peering inside the bedroom so I stayed very still under the covers.

“A fresh acquisition,” said Adam, “I’ve been breaking her in tonight. It’s her first time as a slave.”

“The first time is always fun,” said Mark. He had no idea of course who lay under these sheets. “I've brought a bottle. And I have news about Carousel.”

I heard the door to the living room close then and their voices became muffled and impossible to follow.

After about an hour I think I must have drifted off to sleep.



20 comments:

  1. This is one of two outcomes I had in mind Caitlin could grow accustomed to. There are a couple of possible scenarios I wouldn't care to see.

    Mick of Milford

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you know how curious kajiras can be, Master, so please tell me what the other outcomes and scenarios might be. Pretty please. :)

      Delete
    2. Being curious, Master, please tell us.

      Delete
    3. See - you have two curious kajiras who desperately want to know, Master. We're like cats when they decide it's time for their human to wake up... ;)

      Delete
    4. Tal Emma,

      Curiousity is not becoming in a Kajira! I really should have Chloe break in that new leather switch on you for being displeasing. However, I do like a clever girl such as yourself and I also wouldn't wish to disappoint uhuru either. Punishment is cancelled.

      It also occurred to me that Mark might see Caitlin's "flirtatious" texts to Adam and observe other Kajira like behavior and decide she belongs in a collar, his collar. I think our Cat would really warm up to a strong, dominant Gorean Master like Mark. She would be frustrated as well, not being allowed to serve Adam. I don't really see Mark being generous enough to share her.

      On the down side, if Adam and Mark were unable to protect Caitlin in the end, she would become the property of The House of the Three Moons. She would be very afraid of Andromedus and very intimidated by Udumi, so she would be very docile. If Andromedus tired of her, he would have her added to the manifest of one of the acquisition ships and she would be shipped to Gor and sold there.

      If Adam and/or Mark could find a means to return to Gor, they would surely search for Cat. This could form the basis for a continuation or spin-off of The Slave World.

      Mick of Milford

      Delete
    5. Thank you, Master. They're all very valid guesses. I could see any one of those happening and they've all got good narrative possibilities. You're hovering close to one aspect of the ending with your guesses. :)

      Delete
  2. Really would have saved them both a whole lot of trouble if they had just done this in the House of Three Moons. ;-)

    Regarding the issue of Kassa - he should just have Caitlin move in with him.

    Matt Harris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he could have dragged Kassa to the House of Three Moons as well. He would secure the trust in him this way. And Kassa would learn a good, lifelong lesson what happens to bitches when Goreans are involved.

      Delete
    2. Still time for both those things to happen. :)

      Delete
    3. Tal,

      I have mixed feelings about Kassa. One satisfying role for her is a part time girlfriend to Andromedus and one of the free women at The House of the Three Moons. She could help out with the training and discipline of the house Kajirae and others brought there. I could also see her easily getting in over her head in the Game of Worlds and adding to the ranks of the Kajirae.

      Mick of Milford

      Delete
    4. Again, interesting theories, Master. All those would work for Kassa. :)

      Delete
  3. Emma,

    Your work is inspirational. This current story Slave World, is fantastic. I have therefore decided that my wife is now going to become my kajira permanently. She can use her former name in front of our children (who were born when she was a Free Woman) and in front of friends, family and colleagues as per Loella in an earlier chapter of this story.

    However from now on her name is whatever I want to call her. I think 'Buttercup' or 'Amber' is a nice name from an Earth slut, certainly one to get us started. What do you think?

    If I want to change it I'll consult Earth technology (the internet) and look for 'Cute names for female pets'.

    Yep if I cannot get to Gor I shall have to bring the best of Gor to me.

    I shall however restrict her use to myself alone as I don't like sharing my favourite playthings. But where do I get the Kajira App and tracking ankle bracelet from if I don't want to involve the House of the Three Moons?

    David of Abertawe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd go for Amber, Master. It's a lovely name and when you tell her the alternative name would have been 'Buttercup' I think she'll be very grateful to you for Amber. :)

      Delete
  4. “You have to free me now!”
    “Of course I don't. You're being irrational now, Caitlin.”

    Adam's so right. Even if she fights what lies ahead of her and tries to ignore the place nature has designed for her, the fire in her slave belly is ignited by his true Gorean way of dealing with her.
    I have read this chapter three times because I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be pleased to know that Cat's 'hands on' introduction to the sexual pleasures of slavery continue unabated in tomorrow's chapter. :)

      Delete
  5. But did she finish her chores properly? Inquiring first girls need to know :)

    I'm so tempted to do a quick auction scene featuring cat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Do it! Do it! I think everyone here would love to see your digital version of Cat.

      Delete
  6. Tal Chloe,

    Perhaps a scene showing Cat punished for not doing her chores properly

    Donna of Dover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tal Donna,

      That would work for me as well.

      Mick of Milford

      Delete