Saturday 15 October 2022

Chloe’s book cover project continues!

 

Yes! There are more book covers! 

 

I’ve always said, you know when you’re a proper author, because your books get new edition covers every few years. 😊

 

The latest crop of covers from Chloe provide art for Panther Girl of GorDunes of GorSlaver of Gor, and Outcast of Gor. And there’s a new ‘header’ book cover for the bibliography listing (‘Emma, Slave of Gor’) as well. And of course we're still using the classic font from the British Gor books of the mid seventies to mid eighties. I don't think the American or European editions ever used that font? Correct me if I'm wrong.   

 

Here they are, in all their splendour. Click on the pictures to enlarge them. 

 

I’m a very lucky writer. 😊













3 comments:

  1. very nice Chloe. girl does good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great covers Chloe! My favorite is Slaver of Gor with that great slave pose (inspection?) The details of the items on the table and the anticipation that they will all be used on the slave in the circle is very exciting. In Outcast, I really like Kelsee’s smile. Looking forward to seeing all the other new ones. Thanks for posting them all here so we can view them without going back to each beginning of individual books. As an American, I have never seen this font. Most of the books in my youthful hands were DAW, and an occasional Ballantine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arddechog gwaith /Superb work ChloeK


    Diolch yn fawr i chi/Thank you very much

    Oddi wrth/From

    Dafydd xxx

    ReplyDelete