Saturday 8 October 2022

The Paga Diaries (7) by Arizona Wanderer: ‘Penny’s Tutoring’

 



“Your name?” I asked the tan, blond, dirty slave, kneeling between my legs as I sat, slouching on stairway steps.  She had just expertly pleasured me with her mouth after I had put a copper tarsk bit into the slot of the coin box chained to her neck.

 

“Master may call me whatever he likes,” she said.

 

“Your Master calls you?”  I struggled to ask in Gorean. 

 

“Five,” she said.

 

“Five?” I asked, making sure I heard and understood her correctly.

 

“Yes Master, he calls me Five, I am girl five,” she said as she looked down. 

 

Slaves of course can be named anything or even not named at all.  I think it is not uncommon for new untrained slaves to work at earning a name.  Or perhaps names are withdrawn by masters as punishment.  This coin girl certainly wasn’t untrained.  Perhaps she was sent out on the streets as a form of punishment and given a number for a name as further punishment?  I knew nothing of coin girls and the relationship they had with their owners. 

“I will call you Penny,” I said. The idea had just come to me.  I had just put the equivalent, or less, of an Earth penny into her coinbox, before she put my cock in her mouth.  

 

“Yes Master,” she said, looking up at me, smiling. 

 

“I pay, you show Gorean,” I said.

 

“Master?”

 

“I pay five bits, you tell me Gorean to tenth hour.” I answered.

 

“Yes Master!” 

 

“Stand Penny,” I said, which she did with a ring from her bell. “Walk.”

 

We walked and it was awkward at first as I pointed at things and she would tell me what they were called in Gorean, all the while her bell ringing with each step. We continued walking for a bit and there were endless things for me to point at and learn.

 

Penny still had raised red welts on her face, neck and shoulders from the beating she received earlier, when I first saw her this morning.  I tried to ask her why the Free Woman had beaten her with the strap.  At first, she said that she didn’t know why, but I got the feeling that she did, so I pressed the question.  She said it was because Free Women hate kajirae, but it had to be more than that.  She said it was because she had accidentally bumped into the woman and had not gotten out of the way of her path.  The Free Woman had said she was hesitant and disobedient with the woman’s commands, when ordered to kneel and then whipping position.  I still wasn’t convinced, there had to be more to it, for the beating was severe.  She said she couldn’t explain it to me, that I wouldn’t understand.  She said she was very fearful of Free Women and tried to stay clear of them, even to the point of crossing the street to avoid them in advance. 

 

We had walked numerous city blocks and street intersections before we came to one that didn’t look much different than any other before she stopped and gave me a hesitant look.

 

“I can’t go that way Master,” she said.

 

“Why not?”

 

She tried to explain to me but I wasn’t really understanding it.  It seemed like she was concerned with crossing a line, or a having a boundary, and that she was forbidden from leaving a certain area.  This was a large city and I understood why a coin girl would be limited to a certain area.  I pointed to the three remaining directions that we might take, with the third being the direction we had come from.  All three directions were acceptable, so I decided to go left at the street junction. 

 

The street was busy with all sorts of Gorean traffic.  People of all sorts, of varying economic status,  travelling in both directions.  As we passed children, some of them pointed at me and appeared to ask their parents about me.  The younger children seemed frightened by me.  I asked Penny why this was happening, and she tried to explain that it was because I was afflicted with drying and withering disease, a very rare disorder.  I never thought I would stand out so, but I did.  I always thought I looked younger than my fifty years, but even a forty-year-old appearance would probably draw attention.  I really am looking forward to Mirus’s age treatments in a couple more days. 

 

I saw carts being pulled by ugly, dinosaur looking creatures, called tharlarion, or broad tharlarion.  The carts were loaded with many types of goods, such as timber, quarried stone, fruits or vegetables, and many other things that were new to me.  I also saw a cart loaded with a very interesting cargo; naked collared women, seven or eight of them facing each other with their feet together and ankles secured to a centre pole running the length of the cart.  Many of these carts had two tharlarion pulling them.  

 

I saw a man riding another ugly dinosaur that walked upright on its two massive legs.  It looked like a miniature tyrannosaurus, with small useless looking arms.  Penny told me that this was a high tharlarion.  I was learning a lot from her this morning, her words coming at me quickly, really too quickly for me to take them all in and commit them to memory. 

 

I had walked us in a large circle or square of city blocks, and near the tenth ahn, or noon, we had returned to the location where I had first approached her, after her beating.  I stopped and told her to kneel.  I then got out five tarsk bits, (I really miss not having pockets, why doesn’t Gorean clothing have pockets!) and handed them to her.  She looked up at me inquisitively and I said, “For showing me, or teaching me Gorean.”  She took the small copper bits and placed each one in the slot of the coin box attached to the chain on her neck, each one making a clinking noise as it was deposited. 

 

“Meet again, tomorrow, sixth ahn?” I asked.

 

“Yes Master!” I left her there and heard a ring from the bell that was also chained to her neck, next to the coin box.  

 

I was hungry and walked to a tavern that I saw earlier, but had not been in yet.  This tavern had a naked kajira chained by her collar to a ring on a small raised platform, about knee high, next to the entrance.  She had been sitting, but as soon as I approached, she kneeled up high and thrust her small breasts out.  When I came to within a couple paces from her, she said, “Come inside and let Ella serve you paga Master!”  Her body and presentation were very tempting.  I stepped inside and it was a busy place with savoury smells of meat cooking.  There were only two small empty tables and I sat at one of them.  There was a dancing kajira on a small stage that was drawing a lot of attention, including mine.  A petite brunette paga slave busily walked past the table and asked, “Paga?”  I nodded yes.  When she came back, she set it on the table and, before she got distracted by calls from other customers, I ordered some stew.  Too busy for a proper serve, I wondered?

 

The other taverns I had been to before were not like this one.  They didn’t have a girl out front, enticing people from the street.  They were a lot smaller than this one.  This one had two floors with a mezzanine upstairs lined with alcoves.  I counted six or seven paga slaves, all of them hustling with paga orders. There were several kaissa tables, occupied by players. I noticed two paga attendants, supervising the activity. 

 

My stew arrived and as I enjoyed the delicious chunks of meat, I thought about Penny and coin girls.  Did coin girls have routes that they walked?  Did those routes change from day to day?  How often did their masters check on them?  Do coin girls have daily quotas on how much money they earn?  Do they get punished if they don’t meet a quota?  What happens if day after day, for weeks, they don’t meet their master’s quota?  I probably didn’t want to know the answer to that.  Penny was girl five. How many more girls were there and were they all coin girls?

 

After eating, I had some more paga and moved closer to a kaissa table, so that I might learn more about the chess like game.  It was hard to focus with the noise from the boisterous drinking crowd of Gorean men enjoying themselves.  Scantily dressed paga girls flirting about, delivering food and drink, was also quite a distraction.  But the greatest distraction was the dancing kajirae.  I had seen three so far, and they were all quite skilled, keeping me engrossed with their seductive grace and movements.  I found that the only time I looked at a kaissa board was during the intermission between dances.

 

I had also become aroused, and even though Penny had serviced me earlier, I was ready again.  I should get my full money’s worth for my paga, which included the use of a paga slave.  I went to the paga attendant and asked for the petite brunette who had first come to my table.  She had a nice figure and I was now eager to sample her flesh in an alcove.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

I met Penny in the morning at the sixth ahn at our spot.  She knelt in nadu as I approached her.  “Good morning Penny,” I said.  

 

“Hello Master,” she replied.  I brought freshly baked meat pastries with me, tabuk I learned.  I handed her one and she looked delighted. 

 

“Thank you Master!” she said.  I watched her eat the pastry, thoroughly enjoying every bite, like I was.  We started to walk after she was done eating.  I wanted to see a different area today and point out new things to learn about.  

 

She looked clean today and it made a big difference in her appearance.  Her blond hair was shiny and her camisk looked washed too.  I wanted to ask her about how clean she was today, compared to the other two times that I had seen her when she was filthy. Then I thought that asking would be rude or offensive.  But, she was a slave, and so I shouldn’t be considering if something was offensive to her.  Becoming Gorean wasn’t easy and would take some time.  I know that I will stand out as a stranger until I become more assimilated. So, I started with a compliment, in my rough Gorean, trying to tell her how nice she looked, and clean.  She thanked me but did not elaborate, so I pressed on, asking why she had been so dirty the last two times.  She seemed embarrassed but went on to explain that her master is displeased if there aren’t enough coins in her coin box at the end of the day.  When this happens, she isn’t allowed to eat or bathe that night and other bad things happen too.  I was curious about the bad things but I didn’t pursue the questions.

 

Goreans for the most part are very clean people, or they seem to be in Argentum anyway.  Even the poor kept themselves clean and their neighbourhoods tidy.  It seemed odd to me that her master would deprive her of a daily bath at the end of the day.  She worked the streets and had sex with strange men all day long.  Having her walk around dirty would diminish her chances at successfully luring in customers.  The filth that I had seen on her before was probably not accumulated all in one day, but several days.  That meant that she wasn’t eating dinner for several days in a row.  Her body showed the results of this diet.  She wasn’t just athletic, she had great legs and muscle tone, but she was thin, her ribs showing when she was nude.  I have never been very attracted to overly thin women like the ‘super’ models in America.  Their bodies often seemed manly to me, lacking femininity.  Penny would be much more attractive if she put on some weight, at least 20 pounds or five Gorean stone.

 

She was blessed with a beautiful face.  Her captivating smile with perfect teeth, bright blue eyes, and pointy nose was a joy to look at.  Her nicely shaped breasts, not too big, nor too small, gave her thin body an undoubted feminine quality.  Despite the condition of her slavery, she seemed genuinely happy. She was also energetic and seemed to enjoy explaining the things that I would point at.  

 

As we walked, I asked her more about her bathing.  Where did she bathe?  She told me that most of the times her master would take her and her chain sisters to the banks of one of the city canals, where they would wash themselves and help each other with their hair.  Sometimes, on very rare occasions, perhaps a holiday, her master would take the girls to a public bath for slaves.  I had not seen any public baths in my wanderings but I knew that there had to many of them in this big city.  

 

Public baths were now on my list to visit.  I asked her where the nearest one was, so that we could go.  She seemed shocked at the idea.  First, slaves are not permitted in the baths, unless it is one designed for slaves only.  Second, the baths are segregated so that men and women bathe in separate areas.  The only exception is that there are slaves serving the bathers, with kajirae servicing the male customers.  Penny took me to one, and it was not far away.  I committed its location to memory for the future. 

 

We continued with our walk and my tutoring of Gorean.  We turned a corner and found the street empty.  All of the people were staying to the sides of the street and were not moving.  I heard the unmistakable sound of men marching.  I looked to my right and saw a formation of men, marching in step towards us.  Warriors!  They were armed with short swords and large shields and their formation was almost as wide as the street.  The citizens got out of the way, lining the sides of the street as they approached.  Everyone watched as the soldiers marched past.  It didn’t seem like a parade with a festive tone.  This march was not for show, but for purpose.  Some of the citizens on the side did yell encouraging words at the warriors as they passed, but I couldn’t understand most of these words. 

 

The first unit of at least a hundred men passed by us with a small break in space before another unit followed.  More units marched past.  This was an army and it looked like a Roman army from the movies on Earth.  Except this was a real army and it looked formidable.  Two units of archers passed by.  This was a battalion or a regiment and I was impressed.  Where were they going and why were they marching through the city? 

 

After the army had passed, the citizens went back into the street and carried on as if this was ordinary.  I asked Penny about the army.  She said that Argentum was at war with a place called Corcyrus, another city.  She said it was not uncommon for the army to travel through the city to an assembly camp outside the city walls. 

 

My four ahn with Penny was almost over, and it seemed to have gone quickly.  I was hungry again and smelled food cooking.  We came to a street vendor selling meat on wooden skewers.  I bought two and gave one to Penny.  She was very grateful.  It was delectable with unique seasoning.  Penny said it was bosk. I bought another one.

 

I returned to our meeting spot from the morning and then walked past it.  Penny looked at me inquisitively.  I continued to lead her into the curved alleyway and found the staircase behind the building from yesterday.  I sat on the second step and said, “Strip Penny.”  Penny removed her skimpy camisk.

 

“Kneel.  Please me with mouth,”  I said.  She started to comply but the bell ringing with her head movements was very distracting.  It had been distracting the day before as well but my excitement had overcome it.  I had also grown tired of hearing it as we walked around all morning.  Something needed to be done about that ringing, I wouldn’t be able to climax today with that sound.  I put my hand in her hair and stopped her motion, backing her mouth away from me.  

 

I took my hand and covered the small bell. I wanted to see if it could be stifled but the ringing bar inside was enclosed by the bell casing.  Numerous holes in this casing allowed the ringing sound to escape.  I could not stop the ringing bar from moving.  I grabbed her camisk and said, “All fours.”  She assumed this position, presenting her lovely backside to me.  I wrapped the camisk around the bell and then knotted the rest around her neck, covering the chain and coin box.

 

I got behind her and she spread her kneels wide for me, opening herself up.  She was oiled and ready for me, which I was starting to get used to with these proficient slaves.  I grabbed her hips and brought them to me, entering her as I did.  I came out and gave her a hard thrust, testing the muffled bell.  Success!  Only a very minor cling noise, that I could barely hear.  Encouraged, I continued to put her to use.

 

Afterwards, I lay on the ground next to her, catching my breath and enjoying some post coital bliss.  I had surprised myself that I was no longer nervous about being outside, taking pleasure from a slave girl on the street.  Someone could walk by or come down the stairs at any time and I would not have cared.  I felt, alive, relaxed, euphoric, and dominant.  I was beyond content, way beyond.

 

I sat back on the second step and had Penny kneel between my legs again.  I reached out and gently squeezed her breast, toying with her nipple, which was still hard.  I looked into her bright blue eyes and asked if we could meet again tomorrow.  She hesitated before saying that she couldn’t.  Her master has her working somewhere else tomorrow.  I asked where and she said that her master would be taking her and her chain sisters together to go outside the city.  I wondered what that meant but I didn’t ask. She wasn’t available tomorrow.

 

A Gorean week is only five days and there does not appear to be a weekend period.  I had yet to learn the names of the weekdays or the months.  There was also something called a Passage Hand that had to do with times between months.  If I couldn’t see Penny tomorrow, I wanted to arrange our next meeting somehow.  The day after tomorrow I needed to return to Mirus’s house for my age treatments.  There was no way I was going to miss that! I didn’t know how long that treatment would take. I figured a week would be enough, so I asked Penny if she could meet me here this same day next week.  She smiled and said, “I will try Master.  I am a slave and serve at the whim of my Master.  He is my scheduler.”  I said I understood and that I would be back here next week hoping that she could tutor me again.

 

I stood up and handed five bits of a copper tarsk to her, for her service as my tutor.  She took them, and inserted each one through the slot of the coin box.  I then handed her another one, and she looked confused and said, “Master?”

 

“One bit for use,” I said.

 

“Yes Master,” she said, smiling.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. This is my favourite of your chapters to date, Master. The interaction between the master and slave works very well and feels natural and well paced. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma, encouraging words are inspiring.

      Delete
  2. I suspect tomorrow Penny will be entertaining the brave soldiers of Argentum

    ReplyDelete